Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is the best investment way for altcoin ?  (Read 1513 times)
jaicos88

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:10:39 AM

I think you can invest in, bitcoin, ethereum, Neo, ltc, Omg and Ada, for us you will also get many benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

I support your opinion, but I also wanted to add that the very idea of ​​the project is also important for the project, because it is the developers who are going to implement it, I think that this will be correct.
_BLOCKERA_

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

A good idea to invest in the cryptocurrency. Small, but at the same time reliable income for those who do not really want to engage in cryptocurrency, does not want to stay in the topic.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:55:47 PM

I have a few altcoin  and I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my altcoin and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.

if you hold a good altcoins i think you can hold it in your wallet until the price of your altcoins growing hardly
but, if you hold shitcoins, there will be another story come to your life my friend

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

I have a few altcoin  and I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my altcoin and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.
some coins are disappointing, they only become residents of our wallets because there is no good reason to sell them, they are there without prices, maybe I will ignore them because I don't expect much for them, but I can make learning so that I am more careful in choosing a project or coin

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:13:41 PM

Just my personal take. If you buy low sell high there are still plenty of opportunities to make money. Take profit when you can, don't put in money you are not willing to lose and be realistic. While you might not be making 2000% in a week given the current market, even a few percents a month in gains is not bad at all. Ask yourself is the reward worth the risk and volatility of crypto. Are you ok with more realistic short-term movement or do you want to hold for a later date? Point is that even in shit markets, someone is always making money and someone is always losing money. That's true with every market and more into one as volatile and unregulated as this one.
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:39:40 PM

You should re-evaluate the list of altcoin you are holding, if not good to sell them when profitable. If you have a bit of saving you can hold long, and should pick those altcoins that have good communities and you have the potential to grow in the near future, maybe consider the top 30 in coinmarketcap. You can also trade surfing daily, but you need some technical analysis skills, and only play when the market uptrend.
jojovalentia

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

there are two strategy if you want less risky you can do long term hold but if you want high risk and high gain do day trading

D198
Altcoins are more suited for short term transactions, because there is a big variety of them in the market you can take advantage of this, because each one of them fluctuates at their own pace.
Alphonse2910

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

Altcoins are mostly suited for daily trading, they are easy to buy and most of them fluctuate around 20 percent up or down daily most of the time, which you can take to your advantage.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:48:49 AM

there are two strategy if you want less risky you can do long term hold but if you want high risk and high gain do day trading

D198
Altcoins are more suited for short term transactions, because there is a big variety of them in the market you can take advantage of this, because each one of them fluctuates at their own pace.

Another way to get profit from your holdings is to do daytrade, but make sure that you will do great on this.

This is a 50/50% chance if you dont know how to do it then stay holding.
Holding is one of the best strategy to maximize the profit so be calm and just wait.
_cryptoniya_

Activity: 65

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:14:35 AM

Wondering about investing cryptocurrency for more profit, I would scan all possible options on the Internet, look through the reviews, listen to the opinion of "educated" people in this field.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
vcrypte

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

You can invest in mining, you can leave and wait for development in the future. So far, it is the first that is popular, especially the cloud, where you invest your funds without participating directly, you participate in the production of crypto currency.
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:56:29 AM

To be honest, a lot of projects, you can also trade on the stock exchange, there is probably the fastest way to make money, but also the most risky.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Mallequinn

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:10:38 PM

Well, if you already invested in them when they were high, you have no other choice than to hold them until their value starts rising again.
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

Best investing in EOS will be there, I don't have any other strong alternatives for the investing right now, it is the most profitable altcoin with fast rewarding.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:27:28 AM

Everybody here has their own tactics for investments and you have to coose the most suitable one for yourself too, rely on your experience and have fun there.
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:27:10 PM

There are many ways to invest cryptocurrency. It is necessary to study technical analysis and Finance. For example, ico, mining(cloud), cryptotrading to increase profitability. This is just a small example for investing your cryptocurrency.
zzehdar

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

From my point of view - the best way - hold now and wait for the bright future!
bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

The best investment way for altcoins actually depends on your strategy. We shouldn't forget that what works for you might not work for me, and so we can't exactly do the same thing and expect the same results. For some, day trading works perfectly, while for so many others like myself, hoding is the key. find what works best for you.
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

If you have few promising coins then you should have two options.
1. Daily Trading: if you have experience in day by day trading then you can choose daily trading option.
2. long Term Investment: It is also good option for every investor becuase i personally think it is low risky for beginner also and you can make more profit on your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: