Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
Genzel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

Will the token value increase after the ICO?  Huh

Only time knows the exact answer on this question. The value of token will depend on supply and demand for such kind of services after adding it to the exchange.

The funny thing is that I cannot see the Soft cap on the website. Usually as I know projects make a soft cap, even the most promissing ones...
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:10:35 AM

Only time knows the exact answer on this question. The value of token will depend on supply and demand for such kind of services after adding it to the exchange.

The funny thing is that I cannot see the Soft cap on the website. Usually as I know projects make a soft cap, even the most promissing ones...

Trends in the market show that installing a soft cap is for the most part an unnecessary, useless parameter, which can easily be discarded when conducting an ICO.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:35:25 AM

Satanists from the world of show business decided to affect crypto-currencies. This does not cause laughter. Actually it's scam. I do not trust this project. What can a blond woman with a bullet in her head bring to the world?

Blockchain is very quickly introduced into the spheres of life of modern man. So why not try to create a multifunctional application with social networks, stores, video hosting and messengers, based on blockchain technology?
The fact that Olya - from the world of the show business will play us all by the hand. Its popularity gives additional publicity to the project, which makes it possible to attract the attention of a much larger number of people. Experienced tokenholders or nothing about the crypto currency people - they all just say that Olga has created Buzcoin. They spread this information and attract more people to the project. what is happening now is a real popularization of the crypto currency.
ayisganteng

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:59:25 AM

this project is an online platform where every user can find important things such as girlfriends, get acquainted and find old friends. Good luck
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:39:57 AM

this project is an online platform where every user can find important things such as girlfriends, get acquainted and find old friends. Good luck

Thank you for your support sir! Cheesy
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:41:57 AM

I seen project the good! I like your idea! I will join project now! come on team!

Thank you! Wink
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:44:47 AM

BUZCOIN is a grand partner of CRYPTO LADY — a women's cryptoconference!

On 28 and 29 April Moscow will host the LARGEST CRYPTOCONFERENCE FOR WOMEN – CRYPTO LADY 2018 with BUZCOIN, our ICO project as its GRAND PARTNERS i.e. MAIN PARTNERS.

Our presentation will be broadcast LIVE in over 140 media outlets all over the globe!
BUZCOIN and CRYPTO LADY – 28 and 29 April, stay tuned!

http://www.cryptolady.live

https://buzcoin.io
Good partners always means that project isn't just based on hype or some scam-type news and others, so it make me sure in good future of this project

We will not fail you) keep following our updates and you will learn a lot more interesting) Wink
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:00:00 AM

On 28 and 29 April Moscow will host the LARGEST CRYPTOCONFERENCE FOR WOMEN – CRYPTO LADY 2018 with BUZCOIN, our ICO project as its GRAND PARTNERS i.e. MAIN PARTNERS.

Our presentation will be broadcast LIVE in over 140 media outlets all over the globe!

Good partners always means that project isn't just based on hype or some scam-type news and others, so it make me sure in good future of this project

We will not fail you) keep following our updates and you will learn a lot more interesting) Wink
I also will always follow the update of this project so I can find out the latest developments of the project, maybe later I can join this project and supports it in full.

buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:48:06 AM

I also will always follow the update of this project so I can find out the latest developments of the project, maybe later I can join this project and supports it in full.

Thank you very much sir! Cheesy
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

📌  Crypto market is growing, seize the moment!

Last months appeared to be difficult for the cryptocurrency market. The unstable courses and trends, mostly, descending. But now, it seems to be possible to speak about the change of an environment! The distinct ascending trend is visible, so it is a high time to look for objects for investment.

We will remind, BUZCOIN project Pre-ICO has already started!

Let's start with figures. For the last seven days, all leading cryptocurrencies showed positive dynamics of growth. The Bitcoin from $6 000 + has grown to present $9 442,97 + for 1 BTC, and Ethereum, which is so important for us, – from $300 + to $661,28 +  for 1 ETH. Other cryptocurrencies for which you will be able to buy our tokens also show good dynamics.

It is very important that the growth is smooth, without sharp jumps. Stability is important for serious investors who intend not to speculate on tokens, but to support the development of reliable digital products, such as BUZAR.

BUZCOIN has all prerequisites to become the most demanded in the CIS, thanks to the unique functionality of the BUZAR platform and the multimillion army of admirers of Olga Buzova!

Manjeet555

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:24:52 AM

Nice Platform
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:01:23 AM

Nice Platform

Thank you for your support sir! Cheesy
yohohobinksake

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

Good project and nice idea, i hope buzcoin can success. Maybe later i can join to this project.
Good luck dev

bangmac

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

Watch for the potential of this project, choose to participate for a long time. Good luck to developers!
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

Good project and nice idea, i hope buzcoin can success. Maybe later i can join to this project.
Good luck dev

;)Thank you
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:58:35 AM

Watch for the potential of this project, choose to participate for a long time. Good luck to developers!

Thank you very much Cheesy
niethera

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

I like the concept of this project!The future for blockchain technology and ambitious ideas!
The project is very promising then I advise you to go to their site
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:01:27 PM

Trends in the market show that installing a soft cap is for the most part an unnecessary, useless parameter, which can easily be discarded when conducting an ICO.
Sure it shows, but it's already like a standard in the world of ICOs and cryptocurrencies, and it make some people more confident for make an investment
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

Sure it shows, but it's already like a standard in the world of ICOs and cryptocurrencies, and it make some people more confident for make an investment

The standard that we refused. Something new does not always mean "bad." This parameter is useless and we have no doubt that other projects will soon cease to orient to it)
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

what guarantees that this project relates to Buzova? suddenly this is another scam?

Watch the video with Olga on our official page in instagram

Hello!
I have perfect proposal to your project for promotion on bitcointalk.
Please write me in telegram @ bifyio or to my email pr@bify . io and I will send my proposal to you

Many thanks! I will pass the information to the team Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: