Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34125 times)
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:43:14 AM

I read whitepaper. The project has huge plans and perspectives, an excellent team and high-level marketing. And to arrange a scam for such a famous person does not make sense. This will be an excellent long-term investment, IMHO
I do not know how successfully the project will be implemented, but at least there is a certainty that the team is real and will make every effort to ensure that the project was successful.
I agree that a project should have a professional team, and i think that this project have it. if the team keep doing the best for the project then it makes many investors are interested to join the BUZCOIN project.

Thank you sir! Embarrassed Wink
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:45:02 AM

If u have any questions - feel free to ask https://t.me/Buzarbounty
Has anyone tried to write there? The answers are quick or do you have to wait?

https://t.me/bountysandraevans   here is the link to our company's chat room
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:47:15 AM

The investor's vocabulary - what is "Scam"?

Everyone has heard the word "Scam", but not everyone understands what it means. We explain: Scam (fraud) - in the concept of blockchain -  is an investment tool that for some reason ceased to fulfill its obligation to investors, in other words, a failed project.

Taking advantage of the opportunity we want to emphasize once again that BUZCOIN does not belong to this category of projects, because the steering wheel of our platform is a media personality!

https://buzcoin.io
It is unclear why you are talking about obvious things. It would be better if you were more detailed about the activities that will be carried out by the team in support of ICO.

Because the project attracted the attention of a lot of people who have never dealt with crypto-currencies. One of the main tasks for us now is to introduce them into the course of the case and an explanation of what has long been clear for you. Smiley
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:49:49 AM

How can I change my verification e-mail adress?

support@buzcoin.io  pls write on this adress
jeruk nipis

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:52:18 AM

a very interesting project  Wink . is engaged in marketplace which is a good business opportunity. this project also has some interesting features. the roadmap is also described in detail so it can facilitate the investors. Success for BUZCOIN
manukbalap

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:55:54 AM

good project. they have a great team.
I believe the project will be a success
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:00:54 AM

a very interesting project  Wink . is engaged in marketplace which is a good business opportunity. this project also has some interesting features. the roadmap is also described in detail so it can facilitate the investors. Success for BUZCOIN

Thank you sir Embarrassed Cheesy
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:02:24 AM

good project. they have a great team.
I believe the project will be a success

Thank you very much Wink
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:02:36 AM

As far as I understand the service will be provided on an all-in-one basis, i.e. perhaps there will be VIP services and paid subscription for certain services?
"On the other hand, we will create a universal trading platform
where everyone will be able to exchange values" - is it referring to the market of second-hand things?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:09:52 AM

I think the project is having a noise right now, many people are having an interest about Buzcoin. They are gathering information about it, and i think this is a good start for a project. Keep up the good work Buzcoin team. I do believe that this will be a successful ICO.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

Russia will launch a cryptocurrency for the BRICS countries?

We all know that Russia can legalize cryptocurrency this summer, after the adoption of the relevant bill. Therefore, it is even more interesting to read the statement of Olga Skorobogatova, the first Deputy of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation for RIA "Novosti". And she said that the BRICS countries (Russia, China, Brazil, India and South Africa) will soon be able to issue their own cryptocurrency - the discussion is already underway.

She noted that in 2018 the Bank of Russia intends to start negotiations with the EAEU and BRICS on the introduction of the common digital currency into the financial market. So we can say that Russia, as a state, has recognized the advantages of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, and intends to promote them in the international arena!

And now our task with you-not to miss the chance and to enter the cryptoworld in time. Olga Buzova together with BUZCOIN project will help you in your quest to keep pace with the times.

Read more about the project BUZCOIN, the most promising Russian blockchain startup, visit the website buzcoin.io.

Genzel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

Can investor buy tokens if he didn't register on time?
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

Can investor buy tokens if he didn't register on time?

Sure you can. Registration will be available until the end of the ICO. After you can buy buzcoin only after its appearance in secondary markets Wink
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

What is an "app- in- app" and why does BUZAR need this feature?

We have already said and even written that BUZAR will implement the model "application in application", which will then allow hundreds and thousands of companies and applications to integrate into the work of BUZAR through an open API and access to a common client base. The user will be available to have access to all kinds of products, services and communication.

People will be able to make video and audio calls, exchange messages and files through encrypted channels, place ads on the sale of their goods or services, order a taxi or food with home delivery, play online games or read books, search for work or real estate, create their own online stores, make group purchases, transfer BUZCOIN cryptocurrency to other platform participants and much more!

Thus, any user will be able to simply and effectively promote their products through BUZAR platform, be it an international consortium or simple plumbing services in a small city, and on the other hand, will become the new gold standard of social service in the world, which will be able to satisfy absolutely any user requests.

Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

I did not even think that Olga would launch ICO. Well, I read the information and was pleasantly surprised, the idea is quite good and necessary. The fact that the project is launched by a well-known personality should attract many investors and raise a large HYIP

This project is able not only to gather people around but also to take another step towards popularization of the crypt. We receive a lot of requests with requests to explain how to register purses and inquiries about how to buy buzkoin. To the project even those people who have never been interested in crypto currency
This is one of the most important parts of the project. I hope these people, newcomers to the crypto, will not be disappointed.
Ofcourse they will happy with multiplying their moneys by token's price growing with time, and I will too
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

I did not even think that Olga would launch ICO. Well, I read the information and was pleasantly surprised, the idea is quite good and necessary. The fact that the project is launched by a well-known personality should attract many investors and raise a large HYIP

This project is able not only to gather people around but also to take another step towards popularization of the crypt. We receive a lot of requests with requests to explain how to register purses and inquiries about how to buy buzkoin. To the project even those people who have never been interested in crypto currency
This is one of the most important parts of the project. I hope these people, newcomers to the crypto, will not be disappointed.
Ofcourse they will happy with multiplying their moneys by token's price growing with time, and I will too
This is the beginning of creating a good project with the support of many investors and people. I think, Ms. Olga helped a lot in terms of promoting Buzcoin to people. Once the project gets a lot of followers and participants, many people will encourage to invest and support the project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

I read their white paper and it seems that Buzcoin has a lot to offer. Since Olga is a celebrity, they will help in promoting this project to all their followers in social media. This will help the project to encourage more investors and be able to invest and support the ICO. Looking forward for more about this Buzcoin and the team behind this.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

I read their white paper and it seems that Buzcoin has a lot to offer. Since Olga is a celebrity, they will help in promoting this project to all their followers in social media. This will help the project to encourage more investors and be able to invest and support the ICO. Looking forward for more about this Buzcoin and the team behind this.

Thank you for your support sir! Wink
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

Smiley Thank you for your support sir!
I think you will live up to expectations. I'll be watching you.

We will make every effort to ensure that you are satisfied. Cheesy
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

well, if she's so smart and understands everything, why buzcoin? associations don't need to be taken into count? My opinion is that people just want to be involved in trendy areas of activity, like most newly minted TV stars - she's not very bright, what can you expect from her coins?

At least because buzcoin will be recognized by people who watch Olga's work. This will increase the scope of the project)
Besides, why not call a token in the name of an ideological mastermind? Grin
There have been several examples of people who are absolutely incompetent and do not understand cryptocurrency, collected money from their audience on their coin, after which the price gradually fell or could not compete with bitcoin. Abuscoin is mean Scam and call your coin buzcoin.
Look at the team, there are people with experience in the blockchain industry. It's not Olga who does everything :DDD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: