Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:26:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:07:41 PM

https://buzcoin.io
Have you had an offline event planned for today? Did it take place? Where can I watch the video?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:13:19 PM

Well, this is one of the smart projects I see. I say so because the front page of the thread is very interesting, so it attracts people to learn to follow or trust the project. I hope the cover matches the contents, which means the result of this project should be as good as the front page view of the thread.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
YoungBoss18

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:53:51 PM

Well, this is one of the smart projects I see. I say so because the front page of the thread is very interesting, so it attracts people to learn to follow or trust the project. I hope the cover matches the contents, which means the result of this project should be as good as the front page view of the thread.
It's silly to judge by the cover. Everything will be seen later in the course of the work. But the fact that even above the page in the subject people worked, is already pleased.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:22:46 PM

https://twitter.com/buzarplatform/status/989938097432465408
The conference started as it was planned? In social networks, there is no additional information about this.

Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

The conference started as it was planned? In social networks, there is no additional information about this.

I think it's quiete too late, especially on Saturday night  Roll Eyes
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:31:57 PM

It's silly to judge by the cover. Everything will be seen later in the course of the work. But the fact that even above the page in the subject people worked, is already pleased.
  Grin I think he's joking. Now few people are interested in external design (although it is of course important), most people understand what needs to be paid attention to evaluate the project (team, investors, white paper, idea, etc.)
shoha

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:40:02 PM

I do not see the tracker of the collected funds. How to understand how many tokens have already been sold?
I also think that it's time to add this counter. This is very important information.

Do you know which markets the tokens will be available ?
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

Perhaps the information will be posted at the end of the event - tomorrow. I would like to have the opportunity to quickly get acquainted with it.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:48:59 PM

I said that I had finished the first day of this conference. I think everything goes according to plan.I would like to see a photo from there.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

It Looks very attractive with variety of services offered on platform. The roadmap is very longer but i hope your team succeed in delivering and making this project a success. I also think there should be a counter on website for the amount collected.

buzcoin.io

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

It Looks very attractive with variety of services offered on platform. The roadmap is very longer but i hope your team succeed in delivering and making this project a success. I also think there should be a counter on website for the amount collected.
Thank you very much for your feedback.) The counter is available in your account on our website Smiley
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:50:48 PM

https://i.imgur.com/87nmQuP.png
I do not see the tracker of the collected funds. How to understand how many tokens have already been sold?
I also think that it's time to add this counter. This is very important information.

The counter is on the site in your personal account Smiley
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

We will do our best to meet your expectations Smiley
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:46:05 AM

Yes I agree on you. Maybe they need to add on their website the progress of pre-ICO sales of tokens or the amount that they are collecting so that all their participants and investors can monitor it.
vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:50:15 AM

somehow I am not getting a good feeling about this project. any one here can convince me otherwise?
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:03:08 AM

somehow I am not getting a good feeling about this project. any one here can convince me otherwise?

This only speaks in favor of the project. After all, if you were not bothered by anything, this would be the first sign that you do not see the whole picture.

This is a good project, which already has a positive impact on the crypto community. Attracted by Olga people many of whom have never been engaged in crypto-currencies - now they are all curiously immersed in this, without exaggeration will say - an interesting world.

I think that after the publication of the technical document you can calm down your anxiety. And until then, follow our updates) there is still a lot of interesting Wink
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:04:15 AM

Yes I agree on you. Maybe they need to add on their website the progress of pre-ICO sales of tokens or the amount that they are collecting so that all their participants and investors can monitor it.

The counter is available in your account on our website Smiley
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:50:50 AM

Experts: gold already loses to cryptocurrencies

Researchers and analysts continue to argue on prospects of cryptocurrencies, comparing them to traditional assets. For the last year interest of the public in cryptocurrencies has grown by 16%. For the same period interest in gold has increased only by 5%.

John Pfeffer, the serial businessman and the manager of Pfeffer Capital hedge fund, explains these figures with the fact that digital money especially Bitcoin is  an excellent alternative to gold. "Digital gold" already surpasses the real metal in many parameters.

Cryptocurrencies are more convenient and practical for purchases and to store them is much more simply - it isn't necessary to be spent for expensive storages. Besides, digital money has many other advantages (decentralization, simplicity in calculations, etc.).

Open the world of cryptocurrencies for yourself with our BUZCOIN project and Olga Buzova! We remind that the sale of tokens continues, and with each stage, the operating percentage discount decreases. Hurry to take part while it is  30%!

Pre-ICO of Olga Buzova - participate before the star start!

https://buzcoin.io
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:18:03 AM

This only speaks in favor of the project. After all, if you were not bothered by anything, this would be the first sign that you do not see the whole picture.

This is a good project, which already has a positive impact on the crypto community. Attracted by Olga people many of whom have never been engaged in crypto-currencies - now they are all curiously immersed in this, without exaggeration will say - an interesting world.

I think that after the publication of the technical document you can calm down your anxiety. And until then, follow our updates) there is still a lot of interesting Wink
Maybe you need to read and understand their white paper, and if you really not convinced and have a lot of questions in your mind you are free to join their telegram channel so that you can personally ask questions from the team of Buzcoin and they will immediately answer all your queries about the project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

BUZCOIN is a crypto-currency, the settlement unit of the BUZAR blockchain platform. The BUZAR platform is an integrated ecosystem where the functions of a trading platform and a communication service are realized simultaneously. BUZCOIN will be tied to all aspects of the functionality of the BUZAR platform that will allow users both to spend tokens on products or services, and to provide services or sell their own ones through the ad system. Users will
be able to make settlements among themselves using BUZCOIN tokens as a settlement instrument. The BUZAR project will encourage users to store BUZCOIN tokens in their purses inside the system. Flexibility of the platform is provided by its wide functionality, and the team provides transparency and trust between all participants. BUZCOIN token is the core of the BUZAR ecosystem.

This statement is from their white paper, for the clarification of all because I was confused of BUZAR and the BUZCOIN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: