Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:47:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34123 times)
Sebastian 1981

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

How your project differs from your other competitor Afeli (Afelicoin).they are also on stage pre ICO.
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:25:45 PM

Did you know that you have the privilege to use a hypnosis service if you unfortunately happen to lose your Wallet password?

This service will cost you 1 Bitcoin and 5% of the recovered amount you had, if the hypnosis consultation have been successful.

There are no deposit fees, as well as any guarantees though.

https://buzcoin.io
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

My friend from Russia told me that this is one of the most public stars of the country,
but I do not understand why she should conduct an ICO
Then, why she should not? I guess it is another way of making money, to her. If the project succeeds, she might cover all her expenses and get a lot of profit out of it... Actually, to me, this project has lots of chances to succeed.
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:25:40 PM

How your project differs from your other competitor Afeli (Afelicoin).they are also on stage pre ICO.

What kind of Afelicoin ? The first time I hear this and why a competitor? Such projects are not present)) here all at once in one ICO
Bardadym

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:28:33 PM

I understand everything but 210 million is very much .. how much does this project Soft cap?
Bardadym

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

Buzova created her own crypto currency. This is the leading scandalous Russian project Dom-2. I do not like Buzov, but I can not ignore it. She has more than 12 million subscribers in the histograms. She is a mediocre singer, but very popular, therefore, I have no doubt that she will have a very successful project.

I agree with you, this project will not give a strong growth but the pamp of this coin will be unambiguously
PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:10:32 PM

I understand everything but 210 million is very much .. how much does this project Soft cap?
Yes 210$ probably will be is too much to achieve but it can achievable with good marketing and products also hardworking team also. Just wait for the progress of this project.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:01:23 PM

Did you know that you have the privilege to use a hypnosis service if you unfortunately happen to lose your Wallet password?

This service will cost you 1 Bitcoin and 5% of the recovered amount you had, if the hypnosis consultation have been successful.

Source:
https://steemit.com/ito/@buzcoin/did-you-know-that-you-have-the-privilege-to-use-a-hypnosis-service-if-you-unfortunately-happen-to-lose-your-wallet-password
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:55:23 AM

Buzcoin will provide platform participants with a broad market function. Just for the PRE-ICO the price of one token BUZCOIN with a 30% discount will make 0,07$! Become holders of BUZCOIN, earn and pay them for real things or services! Do not miss the opportunity to use modern technologies and new opportunities.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

Yes 210$ probably will be is too much to achieve but it can achievable with good marketing and products also hardworking team also. Just wait for the progress of this project.

Thank you sir!  Cheesy
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:49:15 AM

Soft cap is not present. The project will be implemented regardless of fees. Wink
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:50:34 AM

My friend from Russia told me that this is one of the most public stars of the country,
but I do not understand why she should conduct an ICO
Then, why she should not? I guess it is another way of making money, to her. If the project succeeds, she might cover all her expenses and get a lot of profit out of it... Actually, to me, this project has lots of chances to succeed.

Thank you for your support sir Smiley
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:20:16 AM

Wow! This is great. This is really helpful especially to those people who always forget their password. Although there is a service fee, it is worth especially if your wallet has a lot of tokens or coins inside. You can still recover your wallet.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

Who are they, the most influential girls of the crypto world?

Being a nascent field, cryptocurrencies and the blockchain continue to conquer the world. There are already leaders there. But, as you could pay attention, the only men are in media.  Is there any representative of a fine half of mankind? Yes! And there are not less than men, but they work more than speak, therefore they are less noticeable for the press.😊

We will stop on three most influential girls in the crypto world:

1️⃣Y. Fang – the foundress of the Bitkan platform for traders and investors. The face of the Asian crypto industry is especially popular in China. Y Fang actively participates in the development of the branch, organizing various conferences and actions;

2️⃣Priti Kasiridi – one of the most known IT developer in the sphere of financial technologies. She cooperated with such companies as Goldman Sachs, Andreessen Horowitz and Coinbase. The girl actively shares the knowledge about the work of the blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and how to work with them;

3️⃣Trisha Martinez – the founder and the CEO of the Wala company, the creator of the mobile financial platform of the same name and a Dala token. She specializes in providing financial services. Actively shares the knowledge with readers on Twitter.

As we see, girls in this branch create cryptocurrencies quite effectively, start platforms and develop crypto industry, moving it to new heights.

Do you want to be among them and to learn to earn on cryptocurrencies?

Come to the Crypto Lady conference which general partner is BUZCOIN from Olga Buzova!

BUZCOIN - the synthesis of female passion, true creativity, and the most modern innovations!

buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

10 - 11 MAY 2018 year INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE on BLOCKCHAIN and DIGITAL ECONOMY

✅ From 10 to 11of May 2018 Youth Parliament of the State Duma of the Russian Federation jointly with the Center for International [Suspicious link removed]petencies of Vnesheconombank and the Center for Digital Economy will conduct a number of activities in the [Suspicious link removed]mune of the Bank.

✅ The first day will be presented by the conference on the prospects for the development of the digital economy in Russia. Among the speakers are Elina Sidorenko, Sergei Polikanov, Dmitry Sazonov, Sergei Gor'kov and many other experienced experts, state Duma deputies and heads of banks.

✅ Will also undergo eight hours of training by professional teachers for the investors of the ICO projects and Start-ups. The training program is in the link below.

✅ On the second day there will be a hackathon and a discussion of BUZAR technology. The hackathon winners will receive a prize.

✅ On the same day, there will be meetings of large investors (more than 20 companies and funds) with ICO-projects and Start-up, within which it will be possible to finalize projects, pass expertise and find investments.

I invite you to take part in the event, learn about trends in the development of Blockchain technology in Russia, get acquainted with leading experts, undergo training and find investments for the projects.

The details at the link:  https://fvconf.com

lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

Being a nascent field, cryptocurrencies and the blockchain continue to conquer the world. There are already leaders there. But, as you could pay attention, the only men are in media.  Is there any representative of a fine half of mankind? Yes! And there are not less than men, but they work more than speak, therefore they are less noticeable for the press.😊

1️⃣Y. Fang – the foundress of the Bitkan platform for traders and investors. The face of the Asian crypto industry is especially popular in China. Y Fang actively participates in the development of the branch, organizing various conferences and actions;

2️⃣Priti Kasiridi – one of the most known IT developer in the sphere of financial technologies. She cooperated with such companies as Goldman Sachs, Andreessen Horowitz and Coinbase. The girl actively shares the knowledge about the work of the blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and how to work with them;

3️⃣Trisha Martinez – the founder and the CEO of the Wala company, the creator of the mobile financial platform of the same name and a Dala token. She specializes in providing financial services. Actively shares the knowledge with readers on Twitter.

As we see, girls in this branch create cryptocurrencies quite effectively, start platforms and develop crypto industry, moving it to new heights.

Come to the Crypto Lady conference which general partner is BUZCOIN from Olga Buzova!

BUZCOIN - the synthesis of female passion, true creativity, and the most modern innovations!

I saw this news in your telegram channel and this is really good, promoting ladies in the world of cryptocurrency. This will empower the ability of all girls in terms of blockchain. I will follow the updates about this.
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

I like that in the social networks of the project there is a lot of knowledge for beginners, and not just advertising. This attracts and educates people. Olga Buzova has always been know how to attract users from Internet. Marketing of this project is excellent
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

I saw this news in your telegram channel and this is really good, promoting ladies in the world of cryptocurrency. This will empower the ability of all girls in terms of blockchain. I will follow the updates about this.

Thank you sir!
buzcoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

I like that in the social networks of the project there is a lot of knowledge for beginners, and not just advertising. This attracts and educates people. Olga Buzova has always been know how to attract users from Internet. Marketing of this project is excellent

Thank you for your support! Smiley
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

We call it the "Super Marketplace", because the technology of smart contracts will allow, on the one hand, to everyone to place goods on our platform, and on the other hand, it will be absolutely transparent. Advantages of smart contracts will allow to fully realize the concept of the project. Moreover, BUZAR users will be able to purchase not only goods, but also services from different performers. Thanks to this, as in the sphere of communication, the platform will combine an extremely wide functionality that will keep the user on the platform for the longest period of time.

- What can you say about this things. " BUZAR will be deprived of all these problems " Is it a good news everyone here in this field of industry

or not? It may sounds good to me, how about yours?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: