Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:11:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34105 times)
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:13:42 AM

BUZAR will create a universal supermarket of goods and services in the domain of e-commerce. As part of this, the platform will implement:
1. Bulletin Board and online auction
2. Purchase / sale of goods and services, which guarantees a security of transactions through the technology of smart contracts in the B2C, C2C and B2B segments.
3. Creation of online shops on the basis of BUZAR: its functional will be available for all platform participants who have been identified.
4. Discounts and loyalty programs: platform users from partner companies and rewards for being active inside BUZAR, such as writing reviews of products and services. The program will focus on companies that work under the brand of Olga Buzova.
5. Job search service: with a developed rating system and verification of participants.
6. Service for rent and sale of real estate: with a developed rating system and verification of participants.
7. Service for the exchange of crypto-currency: the ability to quickly exchange BUZCOIN for other crypto-currencies money. This function will be introduced after the appropriate license is received.
8. P2P payments: payments on the platform will not require intermediaries. Platform users will be able to send each other BUZCOIN crypto currency.

Too many services they offer to their platform! Hoping it will success and acheive the goal of this project... May I know if there is a bonus or discount in every services they offer??? And how many percent it will be?
I think there will be bonuses and discounts, as this is an integral part of the marketing of any marketplace. But so far, at the current level of development, it's too early to talk about this, as there is still much to do. Their ambitious plans are not so easy to implement, there will be a long way.

Thank you very much!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:37:07 AM

Do you know that search queries with the word "bitcoin" are usually asked by men?

According to the results of the study led by Google- 95% of users who are looking for information about bitcoin through the search engine are men.

However, not so long ago Fortune conducted another study, during which it found out that only 4% of Ethereum traders are women.

According to the founder of Athena Capital Meltem Demirors, women miss an important market opportunity, although Ms. Demirors is sure that the share of women working in the cryptocurrency market is at least 20%!

Will we change these statistics? Tell us in the comments-who has already bought cryptocurrency and works with it?

And if there are those who want to buy BUZCOIN-we will help, just email us and we will tell you how to become the owner of the cryptocurrency tokens!

https://buzcoin.io
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

How our project is called: BUZCOIN or BUZAR?

We are often asked what we create, and how our project is called: BUZCOIN or BUZAR?

Answer:

✔️ The project BUZCOIN consists of the platform BUZAR and the token BUZCOIN (BUZ).

✔️ The platform combines the properties of a marketplace for the integration of cryptocurrencies into any business, messenger, as well as a system for fixing transaction data in the blockchain. The system based on the use of smart contracts excludes the influence of the human factor and even a minimal hint of corruption.

✔️ BUZ token is needed to create our own closed payment system with maximum transparency, reliability and speed of transactions without processing centers, intermediaries and with minimal fees!

Thanks for this information because i am one of the participant here who are confused about the Buzar and Buzcoin. Because in your white paper, Buzar always mention and the concept of it, unlike the Buzcoin it is mention often.
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

BUZAR will create a universal supermarket of goods and services in the domain of e-commerce.

As part of this, the platform will implement several services.

Well this is really a good news. BUZCOIN goal is really amazing plus it came from one of the popular person in Russia and for sure many people really believe on her that's why they gonna support this kind of project 2in1 Platform can be marketplace and messenger. I'm so glad my friend really introduce this kind ICO to me. For sure once the projects are implemented it will be really huge.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

BUZAR will create a universal supermarket of goods and services in the domain of e-commerce.

Well this is really a good news. BUZCOIN goal is really amazing plus it came from one of the popular person in Russia and for sure many people really believe on her that's why they gonna support this kind of project 2in1 Platform can be marketplace and messenger. I'm so glad my friend really introduce this kind ICO to me. For sure once the projects are implemented it will be really huge.
This kind of service is very in demand today. As we all know, people are too busy to go outside and shop or buy some stuff. With the help of this universal supermarket, people will be able to save time and energy.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:31:02 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaAbxDFWkAAqZEO.jpg
This kind of service is very in demand today. As we all know, people are too busy to go outside and shop or buy some stuff. With the help of this universal supermarket, people will be able to save time and energy.

Thank you so much!
debext

Activity: 778
Merit: 141

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

The project will probably be successful thanks to fans. But not for long. I have doubts that the team will be able to implement all the plans according to the road map. If you are not from Russia, you do not understand the irony in the project. I do not advise you to invest your money in this project.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:11:06 AM

BUZAR – a viable substitute for Facebook

The founder and coordinator of the BUZCOIN project, Andrey Semin took part in a round-table meeting dedicated to the consequences of banning Telegram and the potential ban of Facebook on the Russian Internet.

Today the Parliamentary Newspaper pressroom saw a round-table meeting on one of the hottest topics on social media and beyond that is the consequences of banning Telegram and Facebook on the Russian Internet.

The round-table meeting took place with the participation of an LDPR party State Duma deputy Vasily Vlasov as well as representatives of Youth Parliament under the State Duma along with academic community.

The main issues put up for discussion were, obviously, the consequences of banning Telegram for business community and ordinary people, the effectiveness of banning social media in the war on terrorism and using social media bans as a response to Western sanction policies.

The general sentiment among the round-table participants turned out to be on the less pleasant side for the Russian authorities and the federal watchdog agency – Roskomnadzor – in particular, considering it has been attempting to ban the messenger for weeks to no avail.

You can create restrictions on the legal level, but in case with Russia the harshness of these bans is inversely related to their observation.

Even if the ban turns out to be effective, at this point of IT development there is no problem in creating a new service that would be similar to the banned one, within a matter of weeks.

In his turn, the founder and coordinator of the BUZCOIN project, Andrey Semin,  not having any claims against the developers of either Telegram or Facebook or their respective products, has expressed his concerns about the lack of Russian software products, messengers and social media.

He believes that the new Russian P2P communication platform called BUZAR whose launch is just around the corner, and if it doesn’t become a 100% substitute for Facebook, it will be able to cover most needs of the target audience as well as fully comply with the Russian legislation in terms of data processing and user data storage.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:19:26 AM

Sounds cool, but there are doubts that Buskin outside of a narrow circle of users, and make a team with someone big.
Olga Buzova is a well-known personality. It is possible that the project will become popular. The main thing is that it should be of use and be of high quality.
Oh i see i saw her instagram she has a great personality and want to issue a cryptocurrency. Most Russians reacted to Buzova's initiative with a fair amount of irony and skepticism. It is due primarily to the scandalous reputation of the star famous for her participation in the vulgar reality show «Dom-2».
Source: https://blockchain.ru/en/posts/olga-buzova-gotovit-zapusk-sobstvennoi-kriptovaluty
It is better if we look for all the team of Buzcoin not for only single person. Let's see all the work of the team and their skills, we are not perfect but we can do good things. Let's consider their credentials and the skills that they have. Let's not judge only one person for the whole project.
I agree you on this one because you will see if the background of those team members are legit or not because if not you will notice that ICO with team member has a not legit background for sure a scam. But here in BUZCOIN all of the team members are legit with their Linkedin account where you can really review their background and ofcourse it is really unfair if we judge right now because it is too early let's give them a time to prove their selves in the world of cryptocurrency.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:44:46 AM

The project will probably be successful thanks to fans. But not for long. I have doubts that the team will be able to implement all the plans according to the road map. If you are not from Russia, you do not understand the irony in the project. I do not advise you to invest your money in this project.
I think it is unfair that you judge the project immediately especially if you are not from Russia. Buzcoin is not only for Russian people, this project offers a good service to all people, regardless what you came from. If you don't like this kind of project then leave the forum and don't invest, but give respect to the team as they are working hard to have a successful project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:05:26 AM

Every popular person has both fans and envious people. This, I think, is not a secret for you. But besides envious people there is still a huge detachment of prejudiced analysts who do not have to pay money - just let them discuss and mud the one who was able to do what the spirit did not have for them.

The irony you are talking about is based on the taste preferences of a group of people who regularly express their indignation about the project only because they do not like Olga Buzov. I do not think that such a point of view can be considered objective. Olga is a popular person. Singer, actress. She has her own business and a brand of clothing. Va it seems to me that paying attention is on these her successes, and not on the groundless cries of a crowd of prejudiced analysts? Smiley
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:09:16 AM

I think it is unfair that you judge the project immediately especially if you are not from Russia. Buzcoin is not only for Russian people, this project offers a good service to all people, regardless what you came from. If you don't like this kind of project then leave the forum and don't invest, but give respect to the team as they are working hard to have a successful project.

Thank you so much! Smiley
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:10:18 AM

Sounds cool, but there are doubts that Buskin outside of a narrow circle of users, and make a team with someone big.
Olga Buzova is a well-known personality. It is possible that the project will become popular. The main thing is that it should be of use and be of high quality.
Oh i see i saw her instagram she has a great personality and want to issue a cryptocurrency. Most Russians reacted to Buzova's initiative with a fair amount of irony and skepticism. It is due primarily to the scandalous reputation of the star famous for her participation in the vulgar reality show «Dom-2».
Source: https://blockchain.ru/en/posts/olga-buzova-gotovit-zapusk-sobstvennoi-kriptovaluty
It is better if we look for all the team of Buzcoin not for only single person. Let's see all the work of the team and their skills, we are not perfect but we can do good things. Let's consider their credentials and the skills that they have. Let's not judge only one person for the whole project.
I agree you on this one because you will see if the background of those team members are legit or not because if not you will notice that ICO with team member has a not legit background for sure a scam. But here in BUZCOIN all of the team members are legit with their Linkedin account where you can really review their background and ofcourse it is really unfair if we judge right now because it is too early let's give them a time to prove their selves in the world of cryptocurrency.

thank you for your support!
binhminh138

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

I hope to invest it a little bit. A lot of potential is here for these project! Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

I hope to invest it a little bit. A lot of potential is here for these project! Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.

Thank you for your support! Wink
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:14:27 AM

Olga Buzova is the first by the number to the rating of Forbes "50 stars of business and sports" in 2017?

Do you know that Olga Buzova is the first by the number of references in the media according to the rating of Forbes "50 stars of business and sports" in 2017?

People appreciated her sincerity, openness, honesty and beauty. According to the magazine in 2017 Olga appeared in various media 16 278 times.

Today Olga Buzova is a successful actress, TV presenter, designer and singer. She is one of the youngest stars of the Russian show business. For her multimillion-dollar fans (only in Instagram Olga has about 13 million subscribers), she is not only a role model, but also a symbol of change.

Olga knows perfectly well what real life is and how quickly new technologies make changes to it, so she could not stay away from the cryptocurrency boom and blockchain technology.

Plunged into the cryptocurrency universe, Olga decided to create her own BUZAR project and release her own cryptocurrency BUZCOIN.

To do this she gathered a team of true professionals who already have extensive experience working with blockchain projects. Olga assumed representative functions.

The main idea of BUZAR project is to create a new, completely unique in its capabilities platform that will be able to combine the functions of the marketplace and communication services within one application.

To learn more about Olga Buzova's project, visit our official website at  https://buzcoin.io

hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:24:50 AM

Olga Buzova is the first by the number to the rating of Forbes "50 stars of business and sports" in 2017?

Do you know that Olga Buzova is the first by the number of references in the media according to the rating of Forbes "50 stars of business and sports" in 2017?

People appreciated her sincerity, openness, honesty and beauty. According to the magazine in 2017 Olga appeared in various media 16 278 times.

Today Olga Buzova is a successful actress, TV presenter, designer and singer. She is one of the youngest stars of the Russian show business. For her multimillion-dollar fans (only in Instagram Olga has about 13 million subscribers), she is not only a role model, but also a symbol of change.

Olga knows perfectly well what real life is and how quickly new technologies make changes to it, so she could not stay away from the cryptocurrency boom and blockchain technology.

Plunged into the cryptocurrency universe, Olga decided to create her own BUZAR project and release her own cryptocurrency BUZCOIN.

To do this she gathered a team of true professionals who already have extensive experience working with blockchain projects. Olga assumed representative functions.

The main idea of BUZAR project is to create a new, completely unique in its capabilities platform that will be able to combine the functions of the marketplace and communication services within one application.

To learn more about Olga Buzova's project, visit our official website at  https://buzcoin.io

A lot of respect for Olga! This is not a very simple way, to be everywhere and everywhere, to make of ourselves not a show star, but an entire industry. I sincerely wish good luck
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

A lot of respect for Olga! This is not a very simple way, to be everywhere and everywhere, to make of ourselves not a show star, but an entire industry. I sincerely wish good luck

Thank you for your support)
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

I decided to buy this Buscon for only one reason: they require you to verify yourself as a person. And I have a strong aversion to such manipulations with my own documents. And forgery to do...  Yes the time of his pity. Does not hurt much and wanted to buy these blouses.

KYC is a common procedure for many similar projects. I myself passed it. And no problem. Smiley
How many people have already participated in the presale and have passed the KYC procedure?
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

I think that around this project will rise HYIP and at least because of this sale of these coins can be successful. Olga Buzova is known to everyone in our country and I think that many will want to support her Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: