Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34105 times)
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

I decided to buy this Buscon for only one reason: they require you to verify yourself as a person. And I have a strong aversion to such manipulations with my own documents. And forgery to do...  Yes the time of his pity. Does not hurt much and wanted to buy these blouses.

KYC is a common procedure for many similar projects. I myself passed it. And no problem. Smiley
How many people have already participated in the presale and have passed the KYC procedure?
And for me, the procedure KYC indicates that this is a serious project, since they want to check all of their users. Now this is a common practice for many successful projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

I believe that Olga Buzova came up with a great idea for her project. She knows the business she is doing well. And it seems to me that she has a good chance of success
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

BUZCOIN is a cryptocurrency that is used as a unit of account on BUZAR blockchain platform.

Token BUZCOIN will have a reference to all functions of the platform BUZAR, so that its users will be able to spend the tokens to purchase goods or services and to provide their services or sell their products through a system of advertisements.

Users of the platform will be able to make all settlements with each other using BUZCOIN tokens…

And now let's take a look at all of the above once again – in fact, the BUZCOIN token is a token with the inherent mechanism of rising cost by the support of a large number of users around the world.

BUZCOIN will be used right in the app for purchases of services project with a significant discount, and, therefore, purchase the tokens would be beneficial.

And the platform BUZAR will give to the holders of the tokens BUZCOIN social networking, a marketplace and the messenger – those without which we can not imagine each day.

https://buzcoin.io
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

I believe that Olga Buzova came up with a great idea for her project. She knows the business she is doing well. And it seems to me that she has a good chance of success

Thank you so much)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

I agree on you, not only that if Olga Buzova didn't know what she is doing, how come she have a good team for a good project?. Maybe some people don't believe that Buzcoin will be a successful project because they only see Olga Buzova, they don't study the project itself and all the people behind the team.
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

I decided to buy this Buscon for only one reason: they require you to verify yourself as a person. And I have a strong aversion to such manipulations with my own documents. And forgery to do...  Yes the time of his pity. Does not hurt much and wanted to buy these blouses.

KYC is a common procedure for many similar projects. I myself passed it. And no problem. Smiley
How many people have already participated in the presale and have passed the KYC procedure?
And for me, the procedure KYC indicates that this is a serious project, since they want to check all of their users. Now this is a common practice for many successful projects
They are serious on what they are doing. I don't understand why people don;t take Buzcoin seriously. Why people can't see the credentials of people behind the project. They are only focusing on Olga Buzova.
debext

Activity: 778
Merit: 141

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

Every popular person has both fans and envious people. This, I think, is not a secret for you. But besides envious people there is still a huge detachment of prejudiced analysts who do not have to pay money - just let them discuss and mud the one who was able to do what the spirit did not have for them.

The irony you are talking about is based on the taste preferences of a group of people who regularly express their indignation about the project only because they do not like Olga Buzov. I do not think that such a point of view can be considered objective. Olga is a popular person. Singer, actress. She has her own business and a brand of clothing. Va it seems to me that paying attention is on these her successes, and not on the groundless cries of a crowd of prejudiced analysts? Smiley

I think it is unfair that you judge the project immediately especially if you are not from Russia. Buzcoin is not only for Russian people, this project offers a good service to all people, regardless what you came from. If you don't like this kind of project then leave the forum and don't invest, but give respect to the team as they are working hard to have a successful project.

I am a Russian citizen and I know what I'm talking about. Buzova got on the stage by means of money and connections with people. She does not know how to properly sing. But it's not about that. And not in taste preferences! The project is focused only on receiving money. This is an actual problem in our country. They will not be able to realize by 2020 all plans. And I doubt that the team will even try.

I don't understand why people don;t take Buzcoin seriously. Why people can't see the credentials of people behind the project. They are only focusing on Olga Buzova.

By the way, about the team. There are only lawyers, marketers, web designers. And two "wonderful" programmer. Talking about each does not make sense, the description shows what these people did.  It's horrible. There is no one who has at least some experience in the planned services.

This is my personal opinion. I want to warn others that they are investing money in the scam.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:47:15 PM

The team of Olga Buzova creates a platform that combines two main functions - trade and communication. I think that this will appeal to modern youth
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:31:22 AM

Real success stories: crypto-millionaires-who are they?

Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, bitcoin – probably there is no one who hasn't heard these words. The new technology, the new digital economy, and the new ways to make money made a lot of noise... and gave the world a whole galaxy of rich people of a new type - the crypto-millionaire.

TOP 3 crypto-business

1️⃣ Brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss. $10 billion.
Today they are probably the most famous crypto-rich people in the world. And even besides the fact that they are twins, which significantly distinguishes them from the crowd. However, for the first time they became known not as crypto investors, but as those who accused Mark Zuckerberg of plagiarizing the ideas of the social network Facebook. They even sued him in court.

We can say that the brothers won the case-Zuckerberg went to a settlement agreement and paid the twins $ 65 million, although they themselves are accused of”patent trolling." This is when for large corporations it is easier to pay off the annoying plaintiffs with relatively small amounts than to work several years in a litigation - any conflict is bad for the price of shares.

With this amount Winklevoss started their crypto journey. They spent about $ 11 million from Zuckerberg's payments for the purchase of bitcoins. Since then the first digital currency was cheap, they bought it a lot. As a result, 5 years later, they became the first publicly known crypto-billionaires in the world. Their investment in bitcoin is up more than 31 000%! Alas, no one has managed to repeat their success. At least not in public.

2️⃣ Roger Ver. $2.7 billion.
One of the first large investors who started working with cryptocurrencies. During his stormy activities to popularize the crypto industry he even received the nickname "Bitcoin Jesus".

According to various estimates he owned about 300 thousand bitcoins. Today, he actively promotes another currency – Bitcoin Cash and even made statements that he sold out all his bitcoins.

Is it really difficult to say, although the idea to fix the profit in December 2017 with the price of bitcoin of $20 thousand looks quite reasonable. We analyzed his fortune based on the fact that Ver still keep bitcoins with him or has bought a similar amount of Bitcoin Cash.

3️⃣ Tim Draper. $270 million.
Tim Draper is a well-known venture investor and founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson. Despite the fact that his crypto-capital is noticeably less than a billion, he is on our list. Why? Because he has $ 270 million only in bitcoins. And no one knows how many other cryptocurrencies he has managed to buy in recent years.

In 2014, he purchased at an auction of U.S. marshals about 30,000 bitcoins from the number of cryptocurrency withdrawn from the wallets of the semi-criminal platform Silk road.

Tim Draper is still optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency. Recently, he said that the emergence of cryptocurrencies is more important than the creation of the Internet and the industrial revolution. And even gave a forecast of growth of bitcoin to $50 thousand by the end of 2018. It is not clear whether this forecast comes true, but we can say that he is not going to get rid of his cryprocurency.

All these billionaires are either experienced investors and businessmen, or those who stood at the origins of the crypto industry and managed to see great prospects in it. That is, people who already had considerable capital before entering the crypto world.

What about” mere mortals " like you and me? Is there a chance for an ordinary person to get their benefits from cryptocurrencies?

Our answer - of course Yes! Cryptocurrency can radically change the life of each participant.

I'm very confident that the cryptocurrency will change everything that we have now. As Olga Buzova a crypto believer and create token i believe she owns alot of bitcoin too and one of the popular personality in showbiz in Russia. I hope more and more people will create tokens that will build on the top of blockchain.
PDNade

Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:08:04 AM

BUZAR will create a universal supermarket of goods and services in the domain of e-commerce. As part of this, the platform will implement:
1. Bulletin Board and online auction
2. Purchase / sale of goods and services, which guarantees a security of transactions through the technology of smart contracts in the B2C, C2C and B2B segments.
3. Creation of online shops on the basis of BUZAR: its functional will be available for all platform participants who have been identified.
4. Discounts and loyalty programs: platform users from partner companies and rewards for being active inside BUZAR, such as writing reviews of products and services. The program will focus on companies that work under the brand of Olga Buzova.
5. Job search service: with a developed rating system and verification of participants.
6. Service for rent and sale of real estate: with a developed rating system and verification of participants.
7. Service for the exchange of crypto-currency: the ability to quickly exchange BUZCOIN for other crypto-currencies money. This function will be introduced after the appropriate license is received.
8. P2P payments: payments on the platform will not require intermediaries. Platform users will be able to send each other BUZCOIN crypto currency.

Too many services they offer to their platform! Hoping it will success and acheive the goal of this project... May I know if there is a bonus or discount in every services they offer??? And how many percent it will be?
I think there will be bonuses and discounts, as this is an integral part of the marketing of any marketplace. But so far, at the current level of development, it's too early to talk about this, as there is still much to do. Their ambitious plans are not so easy to implement, there will be a long way.
Probably your right mate... and I don't want to waste this chance to get those services... hoping to see soon the product or platform of this project. We shall wait then ...hope they success all of this offers

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:15:20 AM

The team of Olga Buzova creates a platform that combines two main functions - trade and communication. I think that this will appeal to modern youth
That was nice platform... if the communications is not an AI? It's a real person??? Is it actual right... I do not know why this olga buzova is popular... is she a star???

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:41:19 AM

Every popular person has both fans and envious people. This, I think, is not a secret for you. But besides envious people there is still a huge detachment of prejudiced analysts who do not have to pay money - just let them discuss and mud the one who was able to do what the spirit did not have for them.

The irony you are talking about is based on the taste preferences of a group of people who regularly express their indignation about the project only because they do not like Olga Buzov. I do not think that such a point of view can be considered objective. Olga is a popular person. Singer, actress. She has her own business and a brand of clothing. Va it seems to me that paying attention is on these her successes, and not on the groundless cries of a crowd of prejudiced analysts? Smiley

I think it is unfair that you judge the project immediately especially if you are not from Russia. Buzcoin is not only for Russian people, this project offers a good service to all people, regardless what you came from. If you don't like this kind of project then leave the forum and don't invest, but give respect to the team as they are working hard to have a successful project.

I am a Russian citizen and I know what I'm talking about. Buzova got on the stage by means of money and connections with people. She does not know how to properly sing. But it's not about that. And not in taste preferences! The project is focused only on receiving money. This is an actual problem in our country. They will not be able to realize by 2020 all plans. And I doubt that the team will even try.

I don't understand why people don;t take Buzcoin seriously. Why people can't see the credentials of people behind the project. They are only focusing on Olga Buzova.

By the way, about the team. There are only lawyers, marketers, web designers. And two "wonderful" programmer. Talking about each does not make sense, the description shows what these people did.  It's horrible. There is no one who has at least some experience in the planned services.

This is my personal opinion. I want to warn others that they are investing money in the scam.

Then the citizen of Russia, you just as well as I should know that all projects for which Olga Buzova undertook - she implemented successfully. besides saying that a person has achieved only thanks to money and communication - this is rude. Very rude in relation to Olga, who put a lot of effort to be where she is now. And to people who actively follow her life and support Olga.

Money and communications. Tell me! Who in our world does not need money and connections ?? Would anybody reading this refuse to use such benefits if he / she had such an opportunity?

To judge a person just because he has something that you do not have is envy. And it's very sad. And to label the new endeavor of this person with the label "Skam" just because you do not recognize the potential of Olga in other industries - this is stupid. Learn to differentiate for yourself the notion of "personal attitude" and "business." Olga is trying very hard. And she put a great deal on the implementation of this project. That's why the platform will be implemented regardless of how many the ICO will collect.

Carefully follow the project, dear compatriot. We can still surprise you with pleasure Wink
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:42:59 AM

Speaking of the team. You are not represented yet by the whole team. Follow our updates and soon, we will introduce you to the rest.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:44:52 AM

Real success stories: crypto-millionaires-who are they?

Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, bitcoin – probably there is no one who hasn't heard these words. The new technology, the new digital economy, and the new ways to make money made a lot of noise... and gave the world a whole galaxy of rich people of a new type - the crypto-millionaire.

TOP 3 crypto-business

1️⃣ Brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss. $10 billion.
Today they are probably the most famous crypto-rich people in the world. And even besides the fact that they are twins, which significantly distinguishes them from the crowd. However, for the first time they became known not as crypto investors, but as those who accused Mark Zuckerberg of plagiarizing the ideas of the social network Facebook. They even sued him in court.

We can say that the brothers won the case-Zuckerberg went to a settlement agreement and paid the twins $ 65 million, although they themselves are accused of”patent trolling." This is when for large corporations it is easier to pay off the annoying plaintiffs with relatively small amounts than to work several years in a litigation - any conflict is bad for the price of shares.

With this amount Winklevoss started their crypto journey. They spent about $ 11 million from Zuckerberg's payments for the purchase of bitcoins. Since then the first digital currency was cheap, they bought it a lot. As a result, 5 years later, they became the first publicly known crypto-billionaires in the world. Their investment in bitcoin is up more than 31 000%! Alas, no one has managed to repeat their success. At least not in public.

2️⃣ Roger Ver. $2.7 billion.
One of the first large investors who started working with cryptocurrencies. During his stormy activities to popularize the crypto industry he even received the nickname "Bitcoin Jesus".

According to various estimates he owned about 300 thousand bitcoins. Today, he actively promotes another currency – Bitcoin Cash and even made statements that he sold out all his bitcoins.

Is it really difficult to say, although the idea to fix the profit in December 2017 with the price of bitcoin of $20 thousand looks quite reasonable. We analyzed his fortune based on the fact that Ver still keep bitcoins with him or has bought a similar amount of Bitcoin Cash.

3️⃣ Tim Draper. $270 million.
Tim Draper is a well-known venture investor and founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson. Despite the fact that his crypto-capital is noticeably less than a billion, he is on our list. Why? Because he has $ 270 million only in bitcoins. And no one knows how many other cryptocurrencies he has managed to buy in recent years.

In 2014, he purchased at an auction of U.S. marshals about 30,000 bitcoins from the number of cryptocurrency withdrawn from the wallets of the semi-criminal platform Silk road.

Tim Draper is still optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency. Recently, he said that the emergence of cryptocurrencies is more important than the creation of the Internet and the industrial revolution. And even gave a forecast of growth of bitcoin to $50 thousand by the end of 2018. It is not clear whether this forecast comes true, but we can say that he is not going to get rid of his cryprocurency.

All these billionaires are either experienced investors and businessmen, or those who stood at the origins of the crypto industry and managed to see great prospects in it. That is, people who already had considerable capital before entering the crypto world.

What about” mere mortals " like you and me? Is there a chance for an ordinary person to get their benefits from cryptocurrencies?

Our answer - of course Yes! Cryptocurrency can radically change the life of each participant.

I'm very confident that the cryptocurrency will change everything that we have now. As Olga Buzova a crypto believer and create token i believe she owns alot of bitcoin too and one of the popular personality in showbiz in Russia. I hope more and more people will create tokens that will build on the top of blockchain.

Thank you for your support!
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

BUZAR will create a universal supermarket of goods and services in the domain of e-commerce.

As part of this, the platform will implement several services.

Well this is really a good news. BUZCOIN goal is really amazing plus it came from one of the popular person in Russia and for sure many people really believe on her that's why they gonna support this kind of project 2in1 Platform can be marketplace and messenger. I'm so glad my friend really introduce this kind ICO to me. For sure once the projects are implemented it will be really huge.
This kind of service is very in demand today. As we all know, people are too busy to go outside and shop or buy some stuff. With the help of this universal supermarket, people will be able to save time and energy.
The main task of such global projects is to recruit the initial audience. I think that using the popularity of the project frontman and investments this can be easily achieved.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

We have not published interesting facts about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology for a long time - we will do it!

Do you know that a few years ago there was a Silk Road website on the Internet, where you could buy military equipment, weapons, illegal drugs and much more! And all for bitcoins ... it is thanks to bitcoins that this site has gained popularity, because of the fact that the cryptocurrency is anonymous, buyers felt protected.

The creator of the site Silk Road had a pseudonym Pirate and was long considered to be elusive, and analysts said that on his website spun about 5% of all extracted at the time bitcoins! When the authorities covered the site and its owner, they found only 20% of the total amount, but the remaining 80% Pirate safely hidden!

Many enthusiasts are still looking for the treasures of the Pirate, but so far no one has managed to find them!

hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:00:26 AM

BUZCOIN is a cryptocurrency that is used as a unit of account on BUZAR blockchain platform.

Token BUZCOIN will have a reference to all functions of the platform BUZAR, so that its users will be able to spend the tokens to purchase goods or services and to provide their services or sell their products through a system of advertisements.

Users of the platform will be able to make all settlements with each other using BUZCOIN tokens…

And now let's take a look at all of the above once again – in fact, the BUZCOIN token is a token with the inherent mechanism of rising cost by the support of a large number of users around the world.

BUZCOIN will be used right in the app for purchases of services project with a significant discount, and, therefore, purchase the tokens would be beneficial.

And the platform BUZAR will give to the holders of the tokens BUZCOIN social networking, a marketplace and the messenger – those without which we can not imagine each day.

It is very cool! I like the ambitious plans of this project. Each point of these plans in other ICOs is the basis of the project, to which they are focusing. And in this project they unite everything, and with the capabilities of this team it will be possible to realize everything in life. And with such diverse plans, this project will be a bomb
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

Flexibility of the platform is provided by its wide functionality, and the team provides transparency and trust between all participants.

For the details visit website: https://buzcoin.io 

I believe the platform is good to communiate with their friends around the world and follow their favorite stars in show business. The transparency of this project is all we wanted and i hope they release the apps before it will release on the market. i'll keep you posted in the future.
Yes you're right. The platform of Buzcoin will help people commuicate with each other, also the platform has a lot to offer. I think this will really a big hit if people will just give the team a chance to prove themselves.
Yes you are right with that we have to give a chance because BUZCOIN is just starting, I don't why there are people spreading already a fakes news saying it is scam but they don' have any evidence. Once BUZCOIN complete their platform and all of their projects for sure those haters will eat those fake news that they've spread.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

Flexibility of the platform is provided by its wide functionality, and the team provides transparency and trust between all participants.

For the details visit website: https://buzcoin.io 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaAbXbmW4AEGNMT.jpg
I believe the platform is good to communiate with their friends around the world and follow their favorite stars in show business. The transparency of this project is all we wanted and i hope they release the apps before it will release on the market. i'll keep you posted in the future.
Yes you're right. The platform of Buzcoin will help people commuicate with each other, also the platform has a lot to offer. I think this will really a big hit if people will just give the team a chance to prove themselves.
Yes you are right with that we have to give a chance because BUZCOIN is just starting, I don't why there are people spreading already a fakes news saying it is scam but they don' have any evidence. Once BUZCOIN complete their platform and all of their projects for sure those haters will eat those fake news that they've spread.

Thank you for your support! Smiley
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

If she has money and such wide opportunities, then what's the point of her doing this? Do you really think that she will run away with the money of the project?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: