Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:15:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

BUZAR will be deprived of all these problems:

We call it the "Super Marketplace", because the technology of smart contractswill allow, on the one hand, to everyone to place goods on our platform, and on the other hand, it will be absolutely transparent. Advantages of smart contracts will allow to fully realize the concept of the project. Moreover, BUZAR users will be able to purchase not only goods, but also services from different performers. Thanks to this, as in the sphere of communication, the platform will combine an extremely wide functionality that will keep the user on the platform for the longest period of time.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:08:29 PM

Buzar wants people all over the world to become closer to each other just like facebook,instagram,viber,line,wechat messenger or even skype and yahoo messenger. However BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform.
WSemanek

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:45:38 PM

how did the pre-ico go?
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:45:31 AM

how did the pre-ico go?

It is still going on. Nothing that we did not expect. Everything is fine Smiley
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:47:28 AM

Buzar wants people all over the world to become closer to each other just like facebook,instagram,viber,line,wechat messenger or even skype and yahoo messenger. However BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform.
Thank you so much!)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:25:35 AM

This project is one of the favorites for me. I think that Olga and her project are waiting for a very great future in the world of blockchain. This project is very promising and it will be a success
I think this will be a success because of the concept and the team that are helping together to be able to provide a good service and satisfy their people. This project will give people an open communications and a convenience because they have lots of services that can offer.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:28:38 AM

We've been using social media for a couple of years, Now Buzcoin has a cool project for us to use their platform in terms of communication using

messengers, video call and etc. And through buzcoin token we can at once avail  this one immediately.
BUZAR will implement the "app-in-app" model which will allow hundreds and thousands of companies and applications to integrate into BUZAR through open API and gain access to our client base. The user will be able to access all possible goods, services and communication services like: make video and audio calls, exchange messages and files over encrypted channels, place an ad about the sale of their product or service, stream video and music, buy a ticket to a concert or watch it online, order a taxi or food including delivery, play an online game or read a book, find a job or real estate, create their own online store, make group purchases, transfer BUZCOIN to other platform participants, pay for goods and services with BUZCOIN, conduct transactions in the shortest possible time with minimal costs, advertise their product among potential customers, thanks to integration with the social component of the platform, find as quickly as possible potential suppliers, sellers or performers, resolve disputable situations with the help of the "guarantor-system" platform. BUZAR will be an effective tool for the creation and development of any business, be it an international consortium or simple plumbing services in a small town, and, on the other hand, will be the new gold standard social service in the world that will be able to meet any needs.
This part of the project seems to me the most interesting, it will improve the other parts of the project and attract many businessmen to the project. Applications on the Buzar platform will simplify many people's lives and help develop business in Russia and other countries
Yes I agree. That's why they call it an  "app-in-app" because you only need to have the applications then you will be able to use all the services that Buzar is offering. Convenience is the most important thing that this project is interesting.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:31:38 AM

Communication is very important today, as we all know if we have an open communication we were be able to understand anything or even the worst situations. The good thing about this project is that they are focus on communication and convenience of the people.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

This project is one of the favorites for me. I think that Olga and her project are waiting for a very great future in the world of blockchain. This project is very promising and it will be a success
I think this will be a success because of the concept and the team that are helping together to be able to provide a good service and satisfy their people. This project will give people an open communications and a convenience because they have lots of services that can offer.

Thank you for your support! Smiley
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:08:09 AM

We've been using social media for a couple of years, Now Buzcoin has a cool project for us to use their platform in terms of communication using

messengers, video call and etc. And through buzcoin token we can at once avail  this one immediately.
BUZAR will implement the "app-in-app" model which will allow hundreds and thousands of companies and applications to integrate into BUZAR through open API and gain access to our client base. The user will be able to access all possible goods, services and communication services like: make video and audio calls, exchange messages and files over encrypted channels, place an ad about the sale of their product or service, stream video and music, buy a ticket to a concert or watch it online, order a taxi or food including delivery, play an online game or read a book, find a job or real estate, create their own online store, make group purchases, transfer BUZCOIN to other platform participants, pay for goods and services with BUZCOIN, conduct transactions in the shortest possible time with minimal costs, advertise their product among potential customers, thanks to integration with the social component of the platform, find as quickly as possible potential suppliers, sellers or performers, resolve disputable situations with the help of the "guarantor-system" platform. BUZAR will be an effective tool for the creation and development of any business, be it an international consortium or simple plumbing services in a small town, and, on the other hand, will be the new gold standard social service in the world that will be able to meet any needs.
This part of the project seems to me the most interesting, it will improve the other parts of the project and attract many businessmen to the project. Applications on the Buzar platform will simplify many people's lives and help develop business in Russia and other countries
Yes I agree. That's why they call it an  "app-in-app" because you only need to have the applications then you will be able to use all the services that Buzar is offering. Convenience is the most important thing that this project is interesting.

Thanks)) Wink
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

Communication is very important today, as we all know if we have an open communication we were be able to understand anything or even the worst situations. The good thing about this project is that they are focus on communication and convenience of the people.

Thank you very much!
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

Do you know who became the richest owner of cryptocurrency in 2017?

The American magazine Forbes conducted a study and made a rating of the richest cryptocurrency owners as of January 19, 2018. First place in this ranking took Chris Larsen, a co-founder of Ripple platform. His capital is estimated at 7.5–8 billion US dollars.

On the second place of the ranking is Joseph Lubin, a co-founder of Ethereum and a head of the blockchain company Consensys, whose capital is estimated at $ 1–5 billion.

Third place-Changpeng Zhao, Executive Director of the cryptocurrency exchange Binance. His capital is about 1,1–2 billion US dollars.

In addition, the rating included also known cryptocurency billionaires brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, a co-founder of a startup BitFury Valery Vavilov, a creator of the blockchain platform Ethereum Vitalik Buterin.

https://buzcoin.io
lesom

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:34:21 AM

it would be ridiculous if it were not so sad, looking at how people spoil the idea of ​​blokchain for their own PR, especially such uneducated people as Olga Buzova, who in her country plays the role of court jester

buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

it would be ridiculous if it were not so sad, looking at how people spoil the idea of ​​blokchain for their own PR, especially such uneducated people as Olga Buzova, who in her country plays the role of court jester

It would be even funny if it were not so sad. When absolutely people do not understand what people are talking about, they call them jesters, guided only by knowledge of the stage image and seeing the object of their negative attitude only on TV ....

Olga is a famous actress, singer and entrepreneur. If such an achievement is possible to reach an uneducated jester, then what is the need to strain and constantly study something, develop and reach for opportunities?

You judge a person completely without knowing it and you should be ashamed of such words. Olga is trying to create what she would like to use herself, but you are only doing that accusing her of stupidity and drawing attention to herself.

Olga is a popular person from show business. Namely, such people are able to give impetus to the popularization of crypto-currencies in our country. If it is not so, can you try to challenge my words?
stasik201330

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

This project has a detailed information and clear description. I will help supporting this project.
Good luck for the devs and who all participating
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

This project has a detailed information and clear description. I will help supporting this project.
Good luck for the devs and who all participating

Thank you so much! Smiley
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:36:25 AM

This industry spoils a lot of scam projects, and Olga's project only helps to spread the technology to the masses. And the project is very promising and will bring the popularization of the blockchain industry to Russian society, and further beyond it
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:40:43 AM

Olga Buzova is one of the most popular stars in show business

Nowadays Olga Buzova is in particular demand in various spheres of show business. Recently, Alexander Revva, a well-known comedian and singer, said in an interview that he thought such crazy popularity of Olga is absolutely deserved.

According to Alexander, having a gift from God or talent to succeed is not enough. Success is the result of hard work. According to him, the example of Olga Buzova shows that everyone who will invest in themselves and constantly work on themselves can achieve success in creativity.

Alexander notes that natural qualities, no doubt, are of great importance for the artist, but much more important — to see them in yourself and persistently develop.

By the way, Alexander Revva is a vivid example of titanic and fruitful work on himself — so, in just a few years he was able to turn from a humorist into a popular singer. Now Alexander has toured throughout Russia and has warm and friendly relationship with many colleagues on the stage.

It is interesting that Alexander manages to keep his creative personality and regularly record hit after hit.

And what qualities do you think you need to succeed in show business?

◽️commitment
◽️hard work
◽️energy
◽️talent
◽️high performance
◽️stress resistance
◽️love for creativity
◽️sexuality
◽️charisma
◽️beauty

Share your opinion with us in the comments, we are interested in it!

https://buzcoin.io

https://s1.wampi.ru/2018/05/09/15410daa7947140de7.md.jpg
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

Wow! I am really amazed with BUZCOIN, I am thanking my friend right now for introducing it to me and will do some search right now about on this one because I think it is really good and have a really big future because messenger and a marketplace would be really useful in the near future especially through blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. From now on I'll support this project. Goodluck.
Better to read their white paper for more details about Buzcoin because for sure reading this will give you full details and more information about the project. Also, you will be able to understand the origin of this ICO.
Yes I will thank you so much for the advise plus I'll follow this Ann thread from now on for more so I'll be always updated on BUZCOIN. I've also joined their telegram and follow their facebook and twitter page for more details and information. Hope for everyone long time supporting BUZCOIN will share their information always for new comer like me here. Thank you so much. Godspeed.

Yes! that's the best thing you can do to support this Buzcoin project. All the updates and information could only be found on telegram and twitter

and Facebook. It is because With the development of the Internet and ongoing digitalization, people’s needs for communication are growing.

At the same time, e-commerce sites such as AliExpress, Amazon and WeChat have made tremendous progress in the field of electronic

commerce, and their turnover is already estimated at billions of dollars. BUZAR combines these two active trends and creates a new unified

platform on the Internet that will combine the functions of the communication p2p platform and the universal Super-Marketplace.
Yes you are really right with that one that's why I really like BUZAR and because it is decentralized also which more secured than any other existing e-commerce site or messenger site or what ever you will call it that is centralized and easily controlled by their creator. Here in BUZAR every details of their user will be sure protected that no one can ever get, tampered, steal, etc. so on and so forth. For sure BUZAR will be really huge in the near future once introduced in the whole wide world.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:49:56 AM

BUZAR has a really good business module, with increased legitimized tokenization business and certification the investors interest of providing id being preserved, and those with strategic planning will engage in this particular project and with the current direction of the market it shall prosper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: