Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:16:46 PM

Why Can't US Citizens Participate in Cryptocurrency ICOs?

US citizens cannot acquire tokens, although this country is considered the most desirable in terms of ICO and crypto-currency business.

Why so? Let's try to figure it out together. First of all, let's assess the background in the states at the moment. Companies that have opened representative offices in the US for ICO and token release, have to register another company in those jurisdictions where such activities are approved, or this issue has not been settled by the time of the token sale.

Another matter is also that the stock market and securities legislation limited the participation of residents and citizens of the United States in token-seals. In July 2017, representatives of the SEC reported that the tokens could be recognized as securities if certain conditions were met.

For example, a give a share in the company, vote right, profit promise, etc. Whether a token classifies as security determines by Howey Test, Capital Risk Test, Family Resemblance Test and other tests. In addition, the SEC prepared documents designed to warn future investors about risk with participation in the ICO.

All this applies to various ICO projects around the world, because they have to limit the participation of US citizens. Therefore, US projects are forced to opt for other jurisdictions for token sale in order not to complicate the lives of investors and themselves.

To sum up, a conclusion can be made that the development of ICO in the States is rather vague, at least at the start. Most likely, companies, having a head office in the US, will continue to sale tokens through more loyal jurisdictions.

https://buzcoin.io

And I am so glad that I am not a US Citizen so I cannot miss the opportunity like this a really amazing ICO because for sure BUZCOIN will be really huge in the near future and a lot of amazing services they can provide once they already complete their project. I am so sad for them I hope they go to another country so they can participate in amazing ICO like this because BUZCOIN is the real future for Messenger and Marketplace platform.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

And I am so glad that I am not a US Citizen so I cannot miss the opportunity like this a really amazing ICO because for sure BUZCOIN will be really huge in the near future and a lot of amazing services they can provide once they already complete their project. I am so sad for them I hope they go to another country so they can participate in amazing ICO like this because BUZCOIN is the real future for Messenger and Marketplace platform.
What interest me here the most is the platform itself. The social network application they will be creating that will make a difference in the world of social networks. Honestly I’m already tired of using facebook, im tired of seeing people’s faces, dramas and nonsense statuses. I want something unique, exciting and more like the BuzCoin detailed it out.
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

What interest me here the most is the platform itself. The social network application they will be creating that will make a difference in the world of social networks. Honestly I’m already tired of using facebook, im tired of seeing people’s faces, dramas and nonsense statuses. I want something unique, exciting and more like the BuzCoin detailed it out.
Absolutely agree Smiley
Let's hope that Buzar and Buzcoin will bring a revolution in the world of social networks and marketplaces. I have high hopes for this project
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

US citizens cannot acquire tokens, although this country is considered the most desirable in terms of ICO and crypto-currency business.

Why so? Let's try to figure it out together. First of all, let's assess the background in the states at the moment. Companies that have opened representative offices in the US for ICO and token release, have to register another company in those jurisdictions where such activities are approved, or this issue has not been settled by the time of the token sale.

Another matter is also that the stock market and securities legislation limited the participation of residents and citizens of the United States in token-seals. In July 2017, representatives of the SEC reported that the tokens could be recognized as securities if certain conditions were met.

For example, a give a share in the company, vote right, profit promise, etc. Whether a token classifies as security determines by Howey Test, Capital Risk Test, Family Resemblance Test and other tests. In addition, the SEC prepared documents designed to warn future investors about risk with participation in the ICO.

All this applies to various ICO projects around the world, because they have to limit the participation of US citizens. Therefore, US projects are forced to opt for other jurisdictions for token sale in order not to complicate the lives of investors and themselves.

To sum up, a conclusion can be made that the development of ICO in the States is rather vague, at least at the start. Most likely, companies, having a head office in the US, will continue to sale tokens through more loyal jurisdictions.

Lucky for us that we are not U.S citizen and we can participate more on ICO but be sure to keep an eye on every project you will join, but Buzzcoin is very different if you going to read their white paper they want to promise their project development, I know Buzar is something new something we are going to fond off. We are in technology age and as we all know that the blockchain will change everything that we have now.
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:05:41 AM

From 10 to 11 of May, 2018, the presentation of BUZAR IT platform took place at the conference "New generation - New technologies" on the basis

of the Agency for STRATEGIC INITIATIVES (ASI) (Moscow, Russia)

Reference: https://www.facebook.com/buzarplatform/
Yes that is right about new generation and new technologies and BUZAR is gonna be part of it. For sure Russia will support one of their own and gonna be really huge in the near future because all the concepts and features of BUZAR platform are really amazing that's why a lot of people in different countries will support this kind of project.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

Absolutely agree Smiley
Let's hope that Buzar and Buzcoin will bring a revolution in the world of social networks and marketplaces. I have high hopes for this project

Thank you so much!
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

Yes that is right about new generation and new technologies and BUZAR is gonna be part of it. For sure Russia will support one of their own and gonna be really huge in the near future because all the concepts and features of BUZAR platform are really amazing that's why a lot of people in different countries will support this kind of project.

Thank you very much!
hlopchik3000

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

One of the best projects on the ICO market. I really like the project plans, ambitions and team. It will be a cool project
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

Yes. Buzov in Russia is not just a phenomenon, but a whole trend. A lot of young people sat down on her songs. Even the luminaries of past years of the Russian stage, such as Kirkorov, who at first laughed at her, now accepts the honor of starring in her videos. And for me, the youth - a bad taste.
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

One of the best projects on the ICO market. I really like the project plans, ambitions and team. It will be a cool project
The concept of the project is somewhat in demand or i must say very useful today because of the applications that you need will be put in just one application. No need to download and install a lot of applications to your handset or desktop. You will just be needing the Buzar platform that will eventually need a Buzcoin.
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:49:45 PM

Not just the best project but very useful project. Having a super marketplace that will give you a convenient life and easy access with all applications you need is very unique.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:09:02 PM

Lucky for us that we are not U.S citizen and we can participate more on ICO but be sure to keep an eye on every project you will join, but Buzzcoin is very different if you going to read their white paper they want to promise their project development, I know Buzar is something new something we are going to fond off. We are in technology age and as we all know that the blockchain will change everything that we have now.
I am one of the lucky people that is not a US citizen and be able to participate in ICO, because participating in every ICO is an opportunity to be able to earn, invest and also use the service that they are offering. Bad thing for all US citizen because they missed half of their life for not participating in any ICO.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

We would like to remind you! The test sale of the project BUZAR & BUZCOIN has completed!

What was done during this test?

✅We took part in the conference "New generation - new technologies" at the stage of an AGENCY for STRATEGIC INITIATIVES (ASI)

✅ BUZAR was presented at the first Cryptolady conference for women

✅ The team took part at a joint event of the Parliamentary newspaper and the Youth Parliament of the Russian State Duma

✅We got support not only from the network's users. Also from the authorities, who allowed us to make sure that our project is interesting and necessary

✅On the basis of the interest shown, it was decided to speed up the process of developing individual applications which will be combined on the same platform-we have started to develop BUZAR messenger and will soon present it to the public!

We thank everyone who has already supported BUZAR & BUZCOIN and will be in touch with you!

Stay with us and follow the project in social networks!

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/05/19/IMG_8673.md.jpg
shandiem14

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:19:50 PM

We would like to remind you! The test sale of the project BUZAR & BUZCOIN has completed!

What was done during this test?

✅We took part in the conference "New generation - new technologies" at the stage of an AGENCY for STRATEGIC INITIATIVES (ASI)

✅ BUZAR was presented at the first Cryptolady conference for women

✅ The team took part at a joint event of the Parliamentary newspaper and the Youth Parliament of the Russian State Duma

✅We got support not only from the network's users. Also from the authorities, who allowed us to make sure that our project is interesting and necessary

✅On the basis of the interest shown, it was decided to speed up the process of developing individual applications which will be combined on the same platform-we have started to develop BUZAR messenger and will soon present it to the public!

We thank everyone who has already supported BUZAR & BUZCOIN and will be in touch with you!

Stay with us and follow the project in social networks!

Wow i will get in touch of this kind of application. Lucky for us that we have such thing in common, I love communicating to other people that i don't even know. I'm a friendly as F8ck. But anyways thanks for this kind of updates. I'm sure one of those people that are reading to post deserves to have their token.
PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:19:26 AM

Test-SALE BUZAR & BUZCOIN is over!

We congratulate all our investors with this event and would like to remind you that our project's main sale round begins this summer, July 2018!

We are thankful to our investors for the trust and support given, it is thanks to you that we realized how interesting our project is to the community!

We thank each and every one of our token holders! We promise it is only going to get more interesting in the future! Stay tuned to our news and updates!

Wow that's great hoping too see many people will interested in this project soon your tokensale Smiley well i've seen a lot of people taking an attention in this project because of the famous celebrity .

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

Test-SALE BUZAR & BUZCOIN is over!

We congratulate all our investors with this event and would like to remind you that our project's main sale round begins this summer, July 2018!

We are thankful to our investors for the trust and support given, it is thanks to you that we realized how interesting our project is to the community!

We thank each and every one of our token holders! We promise it is only going to get more interesting in the future! Stay tuned to our news and updates!

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/05/18/TEST-ZAVERSEN-ANGL.md.jpg
Wow that's great hoping too see many people will interested in this project soon your tokensale Smiley well i've seen a lot of people taking an attention in this project because of the famous celebrity .

Thank you for your feedback!)
hlopchik3000

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

I like that Olga treats her haters with irony. She does her job, does it well and strives to be the best. I'm for Buzcoin, I'm for ambition!
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:58:53 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 06:09:17 PM by buzcoin.io

The test sale of our project has completed, but the Bounty program is going on!!!

Do you want to get the tokens of the project?

Take part in our activities!

Read the terms of the bounty program at:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic3393062.msg35534890#msg35534890

And if you still have a question-you can ask them in the chat:  https://t.me/bountysandraevans

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/05/20/IMG_8674.md.jpg
shandiem14

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

The test sale of our project has completed, but the Bounty program is going on!!!

Do you want to get the tokens of the project?

Take part in our activities!

Read the terms of the bounty program at:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic3393062.msg35534890#msg35534890

And if you still have a question-you can ask them in the chat:  https://t.me/bountysandraevans

Yes Sandra Evans is one of the greatest bounty manager that i've ever joined. She deserves to be part of this team. Sometimes i ask her a favor and in after a hour she will answered me with a smale. But anyways She's taking care of us.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

I like that Olga treats her haters with irony. She does her job, does it well and strives to be the best. I'm for Buzcoin, I'm for ambition!
I think Olga Buzova is just handling the situation very well. Since she is an actress, she knew how to handle haters and bashers. She is just doing her best for her own good and didn't think on her haters because those haters are the one who will make her successful in the  near future.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: