Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:11:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

Test-SALE BUZAR & BUZCOIN is over!

We congratulate all our investors with this event and would like to remind you that our project's main sale round begins this summer, July 2018!

We are thankful to our investors for the trust and support given, it is thanks to you that we realized how interesting our project is to the community!

We thank each and every one of our token holders! We promise it is only going to get more interesting in the future! Stay tuned to our news and updates!

https://buzcoin.io

Wow that's great hoping too see many people will interested in this project soon your tokensale Smiley well i've seen a lot of people taking an attention in this project because of the famous celebrity .
Yes, finally the long wait is over for sure that upcoming main sale will gonna be sold out in a few minutes only because a lot of people right now discovering how reall great BUZAR is and how they are gonna be useful in the near future. I'm so glad that I've discovered BUZAR. Goodluck more to come.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:59:37 PM

$ 200,000 is not a bad amount for pre-sale. I believe that the project will strengthen the marketing component and activity and in the second round will be a very tasty collect of investments =)
I'm right?
Yes, I believe in you sir. We just need to wait and continue to support the ICO especially today that they are people who think that this project will profit them in the future. The project is very in demand today, an application that have all you need.
To be honest pre-sale went better than expected if that figures are true. I have understimated this project.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:45:29 PM

Problems of the modern marketplace

There is such a concept that a wide range of goods or services implies an increase in sales.

That is, the more products of different categories are presented on your site, the higher the chance that the buyer will buy something.

And this is actually true, and that is why in the modern world marketplace service is developing so fast!

But if everything is so perfect, why do we create BUZAR platform? Because the marketplace has a number of serious drawbacks!

▫️Problematic withdrawals faced by sellers, as each marketplace introduces its own restrictions on withdrawals and sometimes the process takes more than a month.

▫️The probability of fraud, despite the strict policy of large marketplaces which aims to protect the rights of consumers, from the purchase of cheaper goods instead of the ordered expensive, or from cases of disappearance of the seller with other people’s money.

▫️Cheat ratings and reviews complicate the process of choosing really good seller who would sell a product of good quality.

▫️High commissions, which entrepreneurs are forced to pay, who want to sell their goods using marketplaces. This disadvantage has a direct impact on users, because sellers significantly increase the value of the goods, that is why buyers often heavily overpay for it.

▫️Ineffective technical support, which, in case of any problems, regardless of the nature of their occurrence, may not respond to the application for weeks, resulting in the problem is solved too late or not solved at all.

▫️”Tough” policy of the administration towards sellers. Minimum violations of the terms of use may lead to the blocking of accounts and the complete loss of the established client base. Administration of modern marketplaces do not take into account the objective arguments of all parties in order to sort out a situation.

Creating BUZAR platform we want to solve these problems and make a transparent, high-quality service!

Source: https://medium.com/@buzcoin/problems-of-the-modern-marketplace-de6413654062
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

Know What is ICO?

What is Initial Coin Offering?

This is a popular ICO today. This is how this abbreviation can be described. The popularization of bitcoin and altcoin provoked the appearance of hundreds of different ICO projects.

Translating everything into simple language, ICO is a fundraising for the implementation of any project by a third-party company or team.

Today it is a new form of investment. Most often, it is not difficult to” recognize “ICO”, the main features are the connection with the blockchain technology, the use of any crypto — currencies and the issue of tokens.

According to financial analysts, this year will be a year of change for the ICO.

Experts make such conclusions on the basis of the policy analysis of some States, which intend to take the rapid development of the ICO under control.

Nevertheless, every day hundreds of teams announce the beginning of crowdsale, pre-sale, pre-ico (the values are equivalent to the beginning of fundraising).

source: https://medium.com/@buzcoin/what-is-ico-159dffd42a98
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

Attention, everybody!

Our project has changed the link to the page on FaceBook:  https://www.facebook.com/BUZAR-Buzcoin-366805253813711

We are sure that among the users of the network there are not a few people who are interested in our project and do everything to stay in touch with you!

Subscribe to the new page of the project BUZAR & BUZCOIN in the social network Facebook!

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/05/22/36de5e574e28c509d6.md.jpg
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:49:26 PM

Know What is ICO?

This is a popular ICO today. This is how this abbreviation can be described. The popularization of bitcoin and altcoin provoked the appearance of hundreds of different ICO projects.

Translating everything into simple language, ICO is a fundraising for the implementation of any project by a third-party company or team.

Today it is a new form of investment. Most often, it is not difficult to” recognize “ICO”, the main features are the connection with the blockchain technology, the use of any crypto — currencies and the issue of tokens.

According to financial analysts, this year will be a year of change for the ICO.

Experts make such conclusions on the basis of the policy analysis of some States, which intend to take the rapid development of the ICO under control.

Nevertheless, every day hundreds of teams announce the beginning of crowdsale, pre-sale, pre-ico (the values are equivalent to the beginning of fundraising).

Well, it only means that this analysis has not yet taken place this year as i can see so many ICOs are popping up right now and even if it will indeed be regulated, there are so many countries around the world organizing new ICOs, i think changes will not be much felt.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:54:10 PM

$ 200,000 is not a bad amount for pre-sale. I believe that the project will strengthen the marketing component and activity and in the second round will be a very tasty collect of investments =)
I'm right?
So, shame on the skeptics who have thrown negative speculations all the time on this project. Too early judgement is not good. Will be looking forward on their main sale up to the last phase of their activities. Good luck to all investors and to Buzar as well.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

I'm right?
200k is not bad. I'm sure Crowdsale would definitely fun for everyone. The marketing concept of BUzar platform is extremely superb. I actually saw their twitter fan page and it's obsolutely unique. I guess you're one of the supporter of olga buzova.
shandiem14

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

Know What is ICO?

Well, it only means that this analysis has not yet taken place this year as i can see so many ICOs are popping up right now and even if it will indeed be regulated, there are so many countries around the world organizing new ICOs, i think changes will not be much felt.
Yeah ICO's is going bigger and sizer it will definitely change the world of IPO, the innovation of technology that could really help the business model to grow more in a single period of time. I guess we can change everything that we have now. all we have is useless in the future.
shandiem14

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

Attention, everybody!

Our project has changed the link to the page on FaceBook:  https://www.facebook.com/BUZAR-Buzcoin-366805253813711

We are sure that among the users of the network there are not a few people who are interested in our project and do everything to stay in touch with you!

Subscribe to the new page of the project BUZAR & BUZCOIN in the social network Facebook!

Is this a new one? Russian has their own facebook too right? i mean they have website too that are good on communicating to everyone in the world but i think this is exclusive for Russian country. But on Buzova platform anything that could reach internet can use this platform.
SShikakAA

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

Hello all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think? Huh
https://swot.digrate.com/report/2db41a26-87d4-4766-86e3-62b77871e453
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

I'm right?
200k is not bad. I'm sure Crowdsale would definitely fun for everyone. The marketing concept of BUzar platform is extremely superb. I actually saw their twitter fan page and it's obsolutely unique. I guess you're one of the supporter of olga buzova.
In fact, I'm not a supporter of Olga. I'm a supporter of her project. I respect her as a person of 'actions' and her project is not just one Olga. There's more to it than a show business star
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

I'm right?
Yes, I believe in you sir. We just need to wait and continue to support the ICO especially today that they are people who think that this project will profit them in the future. The project is very in demand today, an application that have all you need.
To be honest pre-sale went better than expected if that figures are true. I have understimated this project.
Me too, I am not expecting this result for a pre-sale because of the people who judge the project and Olga Buzova. There are lots of negative feedback when the platform release because of judging the person who is part of the project.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

I'm right?
In fact, I'm not a supporter of Olga. I'm a supporter of her project. I respect her as a person of 'actions' and her project is not just one Olga. There's more to it than a show business star
Me either, I don't know who is Olga Buzova and didn't even heard her name in my country but I like to just support the project because of the benefits that I can get if this one will become successful and be able to launch it in the market.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

I'm right?
So, shame on the skeptics who have thrown negative speculations all the time on this project. Too early judgement is not good. Will be looking forward on their main sale up to the last phase of their activities. Good luck to all investors and to Buzar as well.
Yes you're right sir, those people who judge the project will definitely change their mind about Buzcoin because even they have a negative feedbacks from different people, they still manage the project and encourage investors and people to support the ICO.
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

Some people judge the project because of Olga Buzova, but the popularity of Olga Buzova and her popularity in the media and social networks will attract natural traffic to the BUZAR platform. Olga's brand will reduce the cost of promoting BUZAR by at least 50% of the average budget of any IT platform. Available funds will be used to improve the functionality of the platform: UX and UI. Still, Olga Buzova is big part of the project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

Some people judge the project because of Olga Buzova, but the popularity of Olga Buzova and her popularity in the media and social networks will attract natural traffic to the BUZAR platform. Olga's brand will reduce the cost of promoting BUZAR by at least 50% of the average budget of any IT platform. Available funds will be used to improve the functionality of the platform: UX and UI. Still, Olga Buzova is big part of the project.
Despite of judging and lots of negative feedback to Olga Buzova, she is one of the reason why the news and information about Buzcoin was spread around the world and encourage lots of people to invest and support the project.
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

The test sale of our project has completed, but the Bounty program is going on!!!

Do you want to get the tokens of the project?

Take part in our activities!

Read the terms of the bounty program at:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic3393062.msg35534890#msg35534890

And if you still have a question-you can ask them in the chat:  https://t.me/bountysandraevans

Yes Sandra Evans is one of the greatest bounty manager that i've ever joined. She deserves to be part of this team. Sometimes i ask her a favor and in after a hour she will answered me with a smale. But anyways She's taking care of us.
Yes I really agree with you on that one. That's why this ICO gonna be huge because the teams behind of it are really amazing and really giving their best for this project. Especially Olga is of the popular people in Russia for sure all of the people their gonna support her project and that's one of the big reason why BUZCOIN gonna be huge in the real future.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

Despite of judging and lots of negative feedback to Olga Buzova, she is one of the reason why the news and information about Buzcoin was spread around the world and encourage lots of people to invest and support the project.
Olga Buzova is a big help in promoting the platform. Also, her popularity helps the project to be known in social media and other social media channel. People may judge Olga Buzova, but not the project because of people behind the platform are all professionals and skilled in their own field.
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

These are the factors that will ensure the success of this project: (Just to refresh our mind regarding the project)
― The uniqueness of the project;
― The experienced team of developers with portfolios holding dozens of successful projects;
― Reliable partners;
― Known and respected advisers;
― Innovation of the BUZAR functionality as a social component and marketplace;
― Honesty and transparency of the marketplace. The technology of smart contracts, together with the transactions guarantee function, will constantly
attract new customers and retain old ones, as regular customers will receive a superior quality of services and will never be deceived;
― A huge offering of the marketplace. BUZAR will be the first Super Marketplace of goods and services that can satisfy the needs of absolutely any client;
― Geography of development. Our team does not plan to stop its work in Russia. We plan to expand into the world markets;
― Low marketplace commissions;
― Integration with the social component of the BUZAR platform. Such integration will allow transferring data from social networks to the database of
the marketplace. Thanks to this, the process of registering new sellers or buyers will be greatly simplified; advertising materials and search results will be immediately based on pre-collected and personalized information. Moreover, sellers and buyers will be able to find important contacts much
faster with the help of the social aspect of our ecosystem.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: