Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:33:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAOstack: Complete Tools for Decentralized Collaboration at Scale  (Read 14533 times)
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

DAOstack's partner Sapien is a Web 3.0 social news platform that gives users control of their data, rewards content creators and fights fake news. DAOstack is Sapien's framework of choice to engine their community consensus system to distinguish and reward valuable content while preventing the proliferation of fake news.    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l030VRkwwM
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:44:55 PM

Curious about DAOstack? Watch this short film to learn what we do and how we're changing the future of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25wtmzBG1Yg&feature=youtu.be
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:45:42 PM

"“The first principle of designing the DAO stack was not to build a specific protocol or a specific application, but rather to build the soil, the ground from which a whole ecosystem can grow and thrive.”
Matan Field - DAOstack architect & CEO"
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:46:15 PM

Want to see something cool? 👀 Watch this animation of the DAO stack, with a voiceover from CEO/architect Matan Field detailing the philosophy behind its creation.    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYl4GRPy9xw
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:46:46 PM

#tbt Throwing it back to DAOstack Architect @matanfield's TEDx Talk, "Blockchain and A New Paradigm of Collectivity." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqbRh4NIE54
batgrzl

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

The GEN coin is still below the issue price. Shouldn't the development team do something to restore investor confidence?
Yes, you are right, they definitely should do something, it is not serious... but who knows what they have prepared, legal notification about that their token is not a security one is a good news and i hope that they are already negotiating with a top exchanges right now.

Yes, DAOstack is a very good company with a lot of good reviews about this project. So we have to wait patiently in order to develop the things what they mentioned in the roadmap, mostly one thing we have to hold the coin until the market starts recovering.

yeah, if be honest, i'm holding already a lot of GEN's and plan to purchase a bit more due to the reason that i'm really sure that this project will be successful one and i could make some money from it if i keep patience. But i would be happy if they implement some buy-back program like it was in case of PundiX some time ago, i did then a bit more than 550% on them and from that moment the price of their token did not fall and the project attracted a lot of investor's and trader's attention and some time after won a listing on Binance. A lot of people already asked the DAOstack team about this and they promised to consider this idea, but it still not happened.
Buying more is a risk I will consider if am very sure of the project's team and probable outcome in many weeks from now. The coin is not interesting to watch on ones wallet now and am disappointed after so much hype. Some altcoin maximalists had already called it a failed project though they rated it on there ICO spreadsheet then.
Not all things have a good result. To restore investor confidence, we must make achievements. We are waiting for the team's projects to be truly realized. That's the most important thing.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

The project is really interesting,the product that develops the team DAOstack is really in demand on the market,the development of decentralized applications,I really think very attractive,I will definitely follow the development of the project, and wait for its full implementation.

Pay attention to the trust ratings of the thread moderator. If that person is know for promoting scam ICOs, then there is a chance that this might also be one.

Are you talking about topic starter? That is just a bounty manager, his organization already held a lot of campaigns and there were a couple obvious scams, but in case of daostack i'm sure that it is not a scam, i'm watching it already a long time and didn't notice any scam behavior or something like that from their side.

Yes talking about the topic starter. If it's true that he promoted scam ICOs how can we know this one isn't a scam?

As for me i know that they are not scammers and really working on their product, partnerships etc. because i'm watching by them from the ICO stage and i still was not regret in case of project development. But there is a real problem with a token value, it already lost around 80% from ico price... and this is a real problem for all of us, still no one liquid exchange and small and not "quality" community. As for you, you should do your own research and you will find out that this project is definitely not just another scam story.

Maybe you are right but of course you have a look at the person's profile which made the announcement and negative trust doesn't help to build confidence.

i know this marketing team already a long time and it doesn't matter me too much, they can not know in advance what project is a scam and what is not, so that red trust don't worry me, it may be just a fight for a place under the sun among bounty managers or another competitors, who knows, we all already saw a lot of heated passions here on the forum for various reasons and it may be just another one.

That's important to note: you know them but what about those coming to this thread for the first time with not so much experience. They will think that something is fishy and that might slow down investment a good bit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:26:35 PM

DAOstack is excited to partner with Gnosis, sharing a common philosophy of transforming users into the owners of decentralized platforms.  https://blog.gnosis.pm/daostack-brings-decentralized-governance-to-gnosis-609cdc8d2a02
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

Remote jobs are becoming more and more common, redefining the futureofwork. The most radical change of all could be the advent of remote :   https://www.techbullion.com/how-does-it-look-when-an-entire-business-is-remote/
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:27:58 PM

"DAOstack scores quite well for onboarding new businesses into the blockchain train, as it also enables organizations to communicate and transact with other organizations without ever leaving the platform." -- CryptoNinjas   https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/07/07/how-can-we-make-blockchain-simple-for-enterprise-businesses/
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:28:35 PM

Exciting things happening with DAOstack this week: We've successfully used Alchemy’s holographic consensus model to pass the Genesis Alpha DAO’s very first proposal: the @Enspiral Book."   https://medium.com/daostack/daostack-update-first-proposal-funded-presenting-at-tribalize-dutchx-code-audit-and-case-901de99bc9ae
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

"Future DAOs will not be curiosities. Instead, they will be viable, unique social forces." - Seamus O'Leary, TGDaily https://www.tgdaily.com/cryptocurrency-and-blockchain/how-will-daos-shape-the-future
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:02:51 PM

Alchemy is a tool for decentralized fund management and the first collaborative dApp built on the DAO stack: https://medium.com/daostack/new-introducing-alchemy-budgeting-for-decentralized-organizations-b81ba8501b23
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:06:28 PM

The GEN coin is still below the issue price. Shouldn't the development team do something to restore investor confidence?
Yes, you are right, they definitely should do something, it is not serious... but who knows what they have prepared, legal notification about that their token is not a security one is a good news and i hope that they are already negotiating with a top exchanges right now.

Yes, DAOstack is a very good company with a lot of good reviews about this project. So we have to wait patiently in order to develop the things what they mentioned in the roadmap, mostly one thing we have to hold the coin until the market starts recovering.

yeah, if be honest, i'm holding already a lot of GEN's and plan to purchase a bit more due to the reason that i'm really sure that this project will be successful one and i could make some money from it if i keep patience. But i would be happy if they implement some buy-back program like it was in case of PundiX some time ago, i did then a bit more than 550% on them and from that moment the price of their token did not fall and the project attracted a lot of investor's and trader's attention and some time after won a listing on Binance. A lot of people already asked the DAOstack team about this and they promised to consider this idea, but it still not happened.
Buying more is a risk I will consider if am very sure of the project's team and probable outcome in many weeks from now. The coin is not interesting to watch on ones wallet now and am disappointed after so much hype. Some altcoin maximalists had already called it a failed project though they rated it on there ICO spreadsheet then.

i'm risking every time when buying panic sells, and every time I am pleased with my decision, hope i'm not mistaken this time too.
btw could you share the link to that ICO spreadsheet or a name of that analyst.
remember10x

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

VCs invest in projects using a portfolio approach and assume that 90% will not see the light of the day due to various reasons. ICOs are exposing the common man to VC like investment vehicles so the key is to diversify and invest in like at least half a dozen projects (preferably more) that you believe in after doing thorough research. Of these perhaps one or if you super lucky two will do well. Others will languish and some might even die. This will not be because the project is a scam (assuming you have done your research properly) but because in a commercial sense and idea being good or a prototype looking promising is not at all sufficient for commercial success.
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

According to bitcoinist, dApps will continue to be hubs of innovation and creativity in 2018 and beyond:   

https://bitcoinist.com/dapp-updates-most-interesting-concepts-of-2018/
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

Alchemy is an Ethereum dApp that enables firms to efficiently deploy capital utilizing the DAO stack's native protocol, holographic consensus.

Watch to see Alchemy in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtvRabOrfRg
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

Confused about what DAOstack is? This article unpacks why this platform is valuable, the components of the stack, and how it can work in real-world use cases:   
https://medium.com/daostack/an-explanation-of-daostack-in-fairly-simple-terms-d0e034739c5a
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

“Any effective, large-scale governance needs to have certain mechanisms to allow for small-group decisions on behalf of the greater majority that are guaranteed to be in good correlation with it." - Matan Field, DAOstack founder and architect.   

https://dappsheet.io/tech/anarchism-meets-the-blockchain/
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

Watch DAOstack CEO and architect Matan Field demo an MVP of Alchemy, an application for decentralized fund management:   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWm9SzYLq8A
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: