Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3610 times)
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

Yes, I do some 10-20 bounties in the social media campaign. The more you got bounties, the more you will earn more tokens and wait for it to have a higher value. You should follow all the rules of the bounties.

Social media campaign is good because you can joines a lot of social media campaign than signature campaign that you need to join in only on campaign.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:36:32 AM

At the moment I also do a small number of bounty campaigns because I can't find promising projects for myself. Of course, every day there are become many different projects and among them there are decent but they don't offer bounty. But I think that the situation will change soon and we will have work as before. Before I had even 13 - 15 bounty campaignes.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:40:17 AM

Why everyone is complaining about bounties, yes market has failed, yes people are not launching ico currently, but it doesn't means that nothing is happens and bounty market get freeze. I am working on the regular basis. I don't care of the market crash.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

Why everyone is complaining about bounties, yes market has failed, yes people are not launching ico currently, but it doesn't means that nothing is happens and bounty market get freeze. I am working on the regular basis. I don't care of the market crash.
I believe bounty tokens professionals often shall choose not selling acceptable developments , even though when their altcoin can be not progressing those flight swiftly to maintain any gains. Else these should maintain quite a bit.
twkasun7

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

I did 50+ bounty campaigns  at the beginning.it was really hard & i was addicted to it because i have earned 1000+ usd in my first 2 bounties.But things getting change as Bitcoin falls ,bounty rewards getting lesser & lesser.now i am doing just 10 bounties.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
cryptoworld2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

As Bounty Hunters it takes me a lot of time, effort and risk. Today I'm working for almost 20 bounties, but sad to say some of my finish bounty campaigns are not yet giving their respectful rewards and some has low token value. Nevertheless, i'm enjoying doing task and believing in every Bounty I'm working that at the of end the day it will be a success.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:15:58 PM

I am not doing bounty anymore as the market is down and I think it will be a waste of my time.

Better to wait for market to recover then start the bounties again.

Are you sure about what you are saying, I see you are involved in Deep Onion signature campaign, and ask me why you did not join the bounty again when the market fell??
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

Hello, that's what I think of last time .. I see how the market is falling, and I do not care, I see how many panics Grin Bounty has stopped producing such a result as I would like ..

Many bounty hunters stoped hunting or took a break ... we need to wait out all this hell ... and I think in the near future everything will return, only with great experience and success. When this wave of scam projects ceases, and the market goes up, many bounty hunters return.
yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:23:16 PM

Of course, the more the better, the truth is actually the garbage bounty, most of the bounty is useless and worthless, I am ready to give up, the bounty of the encryption market must be paid for at least half a year, the time is too long There is also a great possibility of being deceived.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley
One signature campaign at a time is all I do. I have a regular job so I couldn't manage to do too many bounties at the same time. Anyways, one bounty campaign is good enough for me because rewards are quite compensating. I wouldn't want to stress myself out because of too many campaigns. So I'll stick to just one.

Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

As a bounty hunter you should try hard. Because being a bounty hunter needs hard work and a lot of time. You definitely want to get maximum income, of course. So trying hard is your key to success. Don't give up. You will surely get results from the bounty that you follow.
Natalia200

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:20:13 AM

I believe that at such a time you just have to try hard to find a good bounty, and the projects are quite good , where you can raise money well. And it used everything on the market is increasing
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

I believe that at such a time you just have to try hard to find a good bounty, and the projects are quite good , where you can raise money well. And it used everything on the market is increasing

Bounty hunters are a hardworkers bitcoin enthusiast that really helps bounty projects by promoting for the success of the project development. They really strive hard for the success of the project for them to earn more rewards after project fully carried over.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:39:22 AM

I'm doing one subscription bounty campaign and 20-30 bounty campaigns on social networks such as Twitter and Facebook.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

Bounty hunters do not only help promote an ICO, them also make some earnings for themselves, and help contribute to growth in the the coins, and the industry at large. It is so painful to see now that after of the hardwork and time that is usually put in to this by the bounty hunters, most of them rarely get paid, or get paid in shitty coins.
nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

You can participate in as much bounties campaigns as you wish,  It all depends how well you can manage your time. You can do as many with social media campaigns and one signature campaign with one account.
What you need to manage your time is to determine how much time can you allocate for this purpose everyday,  once you determine that you will be able to know how many bounties you can do.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:55:07 PM

So guys How much did you make money from bounties?
And how can you find and hunt them?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

You can do as many bounties as you want as long as you have the time and can complete the given task as at when due and when doing this, you should take your time to do a very good research of the project and ensure it has potential before you join the group.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:59:48 PM

I'm now joining 1 signature campaign and 2 facebook and twitter bounty campaign. Bounty now is hard and most of new campaign run for months and you must wait for months to receive rewards.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

Now you cannot make money in bounty  projects. There are two the reasons why.
The first one is that there are a lot of projects which are scams, and the other reason is there are a lot of people who joined bounty campaigns, and your reward will be very little.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: