Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know when to BUY?  (Read 1997 times)
Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

Hello,

Can somebody explain how to decide buying an altcoin?

Let me write what I know;
  • Check the coinmarketcap.com and choose ones with high volume
  • Check the projects
  • Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
  • Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait low volatility

Please correct and/or add other ideas to help noob traders like me Smiley

I will try to give merits to good posts as much as I can.

Thanks.

I think your list is enough and very valuable for newbie like me and I can say you're technical trader. There's also method to decide when to buy and we call it fundamental, meaning depend news ( rumors ). For this one, you should search many news about altcoin and create calculation if the news comes up what will happen into crypto market. This is good method for opportunist trader create income, do that and good luck to you.
Some creams for trading indeed. These advices are must for trading crypto currency. Besides, we should follow the basic. Buy at a lower price and sell at a higher price. Follow chart analysis and search for a buy signal. Thus we can find buying time.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

Even if you do not check at coinmarketcap for the top undervalued coins at the moment which has a high volume and potential, you can still know what to buy if you are able to distinguish a certain coin base on its use-case. Like for an upcoming ICO, if you read their whitepaper and determine how their token will be used by the community then there's a good chance of you earning a huge profit at a much lower entry point compared to looking at one at coinmarketcap. Utility tokens are what they are called. Coins that are used right off the bat after their lunch.
That is right, and it is so important for us to know how much we are willing to invest at a certain point, although you want to earn money or you already know which coins you are willing to invest if you are not yet mentally ready then you should not go until you are prepared.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

Its very difficult to tell but you should analysis it when coin price is up and down then you buy some coin. but of course there's ways to actually get one but not super accurate but it's worth the risk but of course you can both loose or gain.
For this, definitely there is nothing right now that can measure and tell you best time for buying or selling. This is all about your thinking and observation you made over the market. Everything comes with experience so whatever you do in the market, try to grasp best possible analytics over different conditions and situations. Only then you would be able to become a good trader.
There is no hard and fast rule which can help you in deciding the right time for buying or selling of your bitcoins and that you need to work hard to know the right time of the investment as investing at the right time will then help you in making more profit.

The bets time for buying of any of the crypto coin is the time when the market value of that coin is little low and rest of the investors are busy in panic selling.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:15:32 AM

You wrote nearly most important things about when to buy or when not to buy. So don't buy if it is pumped , this can be first may be.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:32:52 AM

You wrote nearly most important things about when to buy or when not to buy. So don't buy if it is pumped , this can be first may be.
Update the market as always, when the prices decreases this will be our advantage to buy a coin and choice a potential coin like ethereum and bitcoin, as you can saw both are top listed and gave us possibility to gain enormous profit. The fluctuation regulates everytime so better to have a good strategies .
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:40:04 AM

Follow some experts like ohheymatty, Ianbalina groups on telegram and understand the hype coins. After then, complete your own research before investing in any altcoins. These days, many of the ICOs who are raising Millions of millions are turning to be scam. It is very important to complete a research before investing in any of the ICO, as it is not established, we cannot invest on any of the coin just blindly.
Well, following experts is good but trying to learn on your own before deciding to follow any expert is much better. Experts will not always be there when things are going wrong with a trade since no one can actually see the future, but the good thing is that your knowledge will make it easy for you to pull through any trade easily even when all things are not going right and be able to make decisions easily on your own without the expert opinion. Overtime, we must develop our own capabilities to filter out things. I mean we cannot be depending on other all the times to make decisions. Self-grooming must be an essential one for becoming a pro trader.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:28:43 AM

I think "successful" day traders know best when to buy, is there any day trader here?
Volume is important thing but we don't know how to analyze it..
Everything is important, TA, News, Project status, Deals etc, but Volume creates the price.
If we can analyzer the Volume, I think there is a hope.
Well I believe everyone have such potential and mindset to observe the things and can better decide himself about what to do and how to do. Although advices from experienced people can of so great help but everyone have different goals and objectives so this might be ending in a problem state where you would be confused about how doing some particular thing because it was advised by someone else and it really don’t resonated with your problem actually.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:32:40 AM

Update the market as always, when the prices decreases this will be our advantage to buy a coin and choice a potential coin like ethereum and bitcoin, as you can saw both are top listed and gave us possibility to gain enormous profit. The fluctuation regulates everytime so better to have a good strategies .
Well I accept everybody have such potential and outlook to watch the things and can better choose himself about what to do and how to do. In spite of the fact that counsel from experienced individuals jar of so incredible help however everybody have diverse objectives and targets so this may end in an issue state where you would be befuddled about how doing some specific thing since it was prompted by another person and it truly don't reverberated with your concern really.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:38:56 AM

Aside what you have mentioned earlier, I think it is also necessary to check the partnerships that the project has now and future partnerships they are looking forward to. Also, you can check the roadmap of the project and compare to the graph and see if there are correlating and with this, you can tell whether you should buy now or wait.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
lushlifing

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:36:33 AM

Here's my advice,
follow some trading signal group(twitter&telegram)
every dump is a buying opportunity(but wait for a confimation)
read some news(be one step ahead)
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

This you need to monitor a lot about the market. When you watch the market for a long time you will know when to buy and can sell. That is a good way for you to invest in this market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:58:36 AM

When is the right time to buy is when the price is cheap and we must precisely and quickly utilize every movement of the coin
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:17:08 AM

Your providing tips was so very helpful,because only i know is to buy when the market is red or the token that i want to buy is in the dip price.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
ryan2018

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:02:02 AM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.

I am a beginner also in trading this crypto. I agree with what you describe. Thanks for explanation. Another extra from me, buy during bullish period of the year. April to the end of this year is a good time for trading. Try to see again the history of crypto price movement every year, in the bearish period do not trade, more suitable for long-term investment. CMIIW Grin
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:37:41 AM

to know the right time to buy a coin I think is very easy, you just need to see the color conditions in the market and some news from the coin, when there is bad news then you can buy the coin because it is definitely the price of coin is down.
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

I combine news research (mainly for longer term buys) with chart study. Works quite well.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:08:46 AM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.

I am a beginner also in trading this crypto. I agree with what you describe. Thanks for explanation. Another extra from me, buy during bullish period of the year. April to the end of this year is a good time for trading. Try to see again the history of crypto price movement every year, in the bearish period do not trade, more suitable for long-term investment. CMIIW Grin

Use all the resources that you can get because everything is matter when it comes to trading. Also don't forget to analyze every coin for you not to trap on any price. you have your point not to buy easily when the price is pumping because you might be incur lose when the price starts to correct. Trading is not easy but it can be done properly, make time on this.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.

Use all the resources that you can get because everything is matter when it comes to trading. Also don't forget to analyze every coin for you not to trap on any price. you have your point not to buy easily when the price is pumping because you might be incur lose when the price starts to correct. Trading is not easy but it can be done properly, make time on this.
The best time to buy is during the dropping of the price on the market place. Buying it in a verry low or cheaper price is an advantage, so then it we are going to buy bitcoin in a cheaper price there will be a big advantage because we can buy more bitcoin even in a verry small capital which lead as to the simple way to earn with a verry small risk.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:28:54 PM

to know the right time to buy a coin I think is very easy, you just need to see the color conditions in the market and some news from the coin, when there is bad news then you can buy the coin because it is definitely the price of coin is down.
and you today Look at the market, and compare with the situation on the markets with a prescription of six months and for 2017. If you do the analysis, it is clear that today is the case when you can invest at low prices.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:27:53 AM

I think "successful" day traders know best when to buy, is there any day trader here?
Volume is important thing but we don't know how to analyze it..
Everything is important, TA, News, Project status, Deals etc, but Volume creates the price.
If we can analyzer the Volume, I think there is a hope.
Day trading is only one form of trading and in fact it is the most risky, not only that day traders concentrate on the most minimal of the variations in the price, they do not really know how to invest at the bottom price of a coin, they only know how to invest at the bottom of the price of that particular day, by being concentrated so much in the short term most the time they do not take advantage of the real bottom of the price and as such they lose long term profits
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: