Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know when to BUY?  (Read 1997 times)
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:10:35 PM

You need to do a lot of research to identify a right time to buy a coin. Or, you can buy some signals on the internet to have good information without investing to much time on learning trading. However, if you are a long-term investor, I think that right now is a perfect time to buy and hold any coin
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:13:58 PM

Combination of technical and fundamental analysis is really help to get more profit from trading. When to decide buy any coin i always used charting to know the price in support or resistance area. Beside that news related crypto also help me to decide which coin is better to buy.
There is a saying goes that this isn’t only your duty to plant a tree, rather to make that live and to ensure that this would become stronger day by day is your responsibility as well. So likewise in trading, you can never just in out your money in some coin and then just become relax, no. you have to make sure that the market is trending and you are well aware of it. Only then you can make profit.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:22:20 PM

Hello,

Can somebody explain how to decide buying an altcoin?

Let me write what I know;
  • Check the coinmarketcap.com and choose ones with high volume
  • Check the projects
  • Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
  • Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait low volatility

Please correct and/or add other ideas to help noob traders like me Smiley

I will try to give merits to good posts as much as I can.

Thanks.
I believe that at this point you can start to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so to be able to trade successfully very difficult. The market is fluctuating continuously, bitcoin prices are adjusting to the threshold $ 7400. According to my analysis, this is the last drop before increasing in the long term, so you can buy bitcoin at this time.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:26:20 PM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
According to my technical analysis, the bitcoin price is following its annual cycle, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and falling sharply in recent days. I think the bitcoin girl will be able to hit the $ 7400 mark and then be able to return to the long run. Bitcoins are volatile and will adjust very fast so you can buy bitcoin at this point.
uv828

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

Hello guys,

I've learned few tips from this posts/comments so I'd like to share what I found.

I'm currently using a live chart called topbit.io and I find it very useful. It shows more than 1000 crypto currency flow in a single page (well this is TMI for me because I only deal with few currencies).

Has anyone else been using their website to track currency flow? If so, how are things turning out for you?

Sharing's caring Cheesy

Thanks!
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

the right time to buy is when the price goes down and when the price is red, and you can sell it when the price is back green, never buy when the price is green and never sold when the price is red
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

It is good to buy at the time when the price of the coins is below from it's normal price, in this case you can earn profits if it back to it's normal price or even higher.
It is you who need to keep a close eye on the crypto market and that you need to keep on looking at the market value of the crypto coins and the trend which is being followed in the crypto market. Buying of the crypto coins at time when the market value starts falling is a very good thing to do and that if you do so, you will then be able to make some good profit as well.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:42:41 PM

You need to do a lot of research to identify a right time to buy a coin. Or, you can buy some signals on the internet to have good information without investing to much time on learning trading. However, if you are a long-term investor, I think that right now is a perfect time to buy and hold any coin
Yes try to know about the best time of bitcoin not buy, we will have to invest on the right time as to buy we will have to let the price be low and falling price for new investors while high price is for those who want to sell, so now is the best time to buy because price of bitcoin is day by day increasing, easy way to know is buy when you see price of bitcoin is really falling and you can get bitcoin for very low price.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:38:53 PM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
This time is very suitable for you to start buying bitcoin and altcoin, you can see that bitocin prices are dropping sharply in recent days and my analysis of bitcoin prices are showing signs of strong convergence. It is because you can buy bitcoin right now to maximize your profits and invest in long-term bitcoins.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:31:00 PM

it is very hard to know then we buy,it need exp,with me I will set price for coin I want to buy,i and buy a little and a little,i don't buy one time,nobody can buy at bottom and sell at top
I believe that this time is very suitable for you to buy bitcoin and altcoin, you can see that the market is recovering very strongly today as the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are rising sharply. So you can start buying and trading at this time so that you can maximize your profits and minimize your risk. I believe that after the recent downturn, bitcoins will likely increase in the long term.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:36:21 PM

If the bitcoin falls or rises then altcoin will drop. that's the current cycle.
that's when we buy altcoin, usually altcoin down 20%. Good chance to buy coins that have big vol and then hold.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:39:34 PM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
According to my analysis, the market is moving towards the end of the downtrend, you can see that bitcoin and altcoin prices in recent days are constantly decreasing and this is the right time for you to wait and buy bitcoin at best price. This will be the last drop of bitcoin that can increase in the long term. The market is constantly changing and difficult to guess, so for commercial success you always have to have a specific commercial plan.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

One of the toughest job I guess. For me one need to buy after considering some facts like, decreasing price chart, project's future
Work plan, coin market cap for current price and price situation. I personally don't feel like buying a huge amount at a time.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:14:27 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 05:06:54 PM by Stargazer

Your observations are very good and perfect for everyone, especially for newbies. Many people buy low volume coin; they think every dump coins has the potential to grow! Lots of people purchase airdrop coins too. And after then they got scammed. Most of the people don't think before invest. They should follow your picked rules. Only high potential, high volume coin can help to make big profits. 

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:05:17 PM

Buy when the coin dump and sell when it dump don't sell if the price drop more . easy tip to get some profit Smiley
  We know that generally the crypto market follows the same economics that was using for old market and we were applying the rules to daily life products or materials. Same as buying daily life products in a low market Bitcoins should also buy in a low market at low price. The low market will give you benefit and will give you Bitcoins of large quantity and will save your money.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:34:09 PM

Buy when the coin dump and sell when it dump don't sell if the price drop more . easy tip to get some profit Smiley
  We know that generally the crypto market follows the same economics that was using for old market and we were applying the rules to daily life products or materials. Same as buying daily life products in a low market Bitcoins should also buy in a low market at low price. The low market will give you benefit and will give you Bitcoins of large quantity and will save your money.
I think that every trader understands when to sell, And when to buy. In order for your trade to be effective, you need to follow the schedule of the rise and fall of coins in order to earn on the difference in price. But if there is any definite possibility for someone to know or to foresee the moment of a profitable sale or purchase, in any case they will keep it secret.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:03:56 PM

I buy when i see situation like today as bitcoin and ethereum has both gone down today with 7 and 10 percent respectively so it is a good time to buy them at a lower price,,,it may recover in the next couple of days again so it can give some good profit in a short time.
Seeing both Bitcoin and Ether down by 10% on any day, is indeed an invitation to buy as much as one can possibility buy and it won't be long before they turn green again, because those two are the flagship currencies of cryptocurrency market and the huge demand they have earned, usually see to it that they don't stay down for long.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:03:59 PM

I think that every trader understands when to sell, And when to buy. In order for your trade to be effective, you need to follow the schedule of the rise and fall of coins in order to earn on the difference in price. But if there is any definite possibility for someone to know or to foresee the moment of a profitable sale or purchase, in any case they will keep it secret.
In order to determine a suitable buy and sell point, I think you need to find support and resistance on the chart, and you should also keep track of the volume of the coin you are planning to invest. The support area and trading volume increase regularly, that is the time when you should buy the best and vice versa.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:10:20 PM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.

This month's the right time for you beginners who want to buy bitcoin, there's no guarantee that next month bitcoin price will remain the same as now because the price of digital currency's every minute's always changing like a vehicle terminal. So if you are less precise little, then this will affect the benefits you earn.
For those of you who want to buy bitcoin, now is the right time for you, although only with $500 you can buy this digital currency. With the capital, $500, could be next month increased many times, of course, by utilizing your skills in analyzing bitcoin trading.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:13:29 PM

the right time to buy is when the price goes down and when the price is red, and you can sell it when the price is back green, never buy when the price is green and never sold when the price is red
This is very important information and can only be known if you study more and more about the market and technology. Research normally guides you to answers that cannot be normally answered with common knowledge. Besides, the time to buy is normally the time when the prices of the coins are low and stable which attracts the top notch investors having a deep interest in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: