Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know when to BUY?  (Read 1997 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

Actually, everything seems to be very simple: just invest in altcoins when their price is very low, and sell them when they cost a lot. But it depends.

Yes, that looks so simple. But do you know that the price is very low? Some of them are priced with just cents and some are lower than it buy yet trades can still make profit out of it with large amounts of tokens.
I dont think it is just that easy. It needs a lot of math and research just so you could compile prices from the start up to recent.

• Check the coinmarketcap.com and choose ones with high volume

If you look closely at those charts for the most popular coins you can see that the graphs are almost identical.
This means that all altcoins depend on the behavior of bitcoin. If there is a dump on the market you can buy whatever you want - in a week or two it will go up and you will receive your profit.
But before buying an altcoin just make a research on the project it supports and see whether it has a prospective idea.

Yes. That is what I have noticed also. Bitcoin dump then Ethereum then all the tokens under ERC20. How come there is no stand alone market for one token? I believe it should be changed. Every token have their own investors and with what is happening it looks like they are dumping into Ethereum and the token at the same time which I think is impossible or inaccurate.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:02:18 PM

If you want to know what is the best time to buy bitcoin you could actually try on joining on the group where they could announce possible changes and analysis on the price and the changes in the stock and volume of bitcoin on the market that might help you on deciding whether to buy, hold and wait for possible opportunity that could come in trading.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

If you want to know what is the best time to buy bitcoin you could actually try on joining on the group where they could announce possible changes and analysis on the price and the changes in the stock and volume of bitcoin on the market that might help you on deciding whether to buy, hold and wait for possible opportunity that could come in trading.
There's no need to panic or do it fast, it requires patience, thorough research, and be up to date. It's recommended to check the price status in bitcoin wisdom or coindesk and asses yourself if you take the chance to buy or wait for another dump. For me, the best time to know when to buy is when the price is low, and I prefer to hold it to avoid big losses. Pump and dump has always been its trend, and I believe that recovery will happen, and that's when I can sell it and gain higher profit. Moreover, it still needs strategy and knowledge to decide how low is low before we can decide to buy and how high is high before we can sell it.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

Price Action, Support and Resistance or Demand and Supply, Trendline Formation, M and W, Risk Management....
Plan your trades and trade the plan with all the above.  Wink

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

There are several ways to know when to buy Bitcoin or any other currency. In my opinion, you will see the first and then see how the project is. After that you can verify different exchange markets. Thus it is possible to know the various information of the purchase of currency.
ershovspa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:10:13 PM

Hello,

Can somebody explain how to decide buying an altcoin?

Let me write what I know;
  • Check the projects
  • Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
  • Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait low volatility

Please correct and/or add other ideas to help noob traders like me Smiley

I will try to give merits to good posts as much as I can.

Thanks.

If you're a noob then choose few of top10 coins, invest equally in all of them and hodl.
The prices are now down and whatever coin you choose you'll make a profit.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:10:48 PM

Hello dear, all information you have shared have good to understand,
Check the coinmarketcap.com and choose ones with high volume
Check the projects
Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait for low volatility,

I think the main thing is to check the market trend and bitcoin movement because when market is in good condition you can say when the green trend and selected coin technology improve or any other good changing will happen than in responce the price will go up very positively and when the market is in down trend and any good changing happen in your target coin than it will not be effected such a good ratio that happen in another market trend, So i think the main thing is to understand the market trend for good profit and good earning choices instead of all other infromation because in up trend mostly coins are moving upword with only market position and if any development than they are moving high unexpectedly and the chances of profit are also high,

yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:43:20 PM

I think this information is very suitable for traders who just know bitcoin and try to bitcoin trading, you also have to see any event what will come from the coin so it can determine the right time to buy.
This is a good investment trick as how to invest in a particular asset. The answer that most of the monetary economists come up with is the time when most of the monetary values of that asset in the market are stable and the prices are low rather than high. This gives you the edge to enter the profitable market at low cost and high future benefits. They always quests for cost minimization and profit maximization.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:14:13 AM

i think this time, buy now BTC is down, and all altcoins too. but considering its your choice just like trade at your own risk. and also you have to check always cmc price.
You should be aware of the market timings of investment and timings of selling.  Selling in a high market is benefited and will be benefiting you if you are selling in a high market rate.

In order to buy coins or looking for investment all you need is to monitor the market first, if it is a high market then do not invest and if it is a low market then invest with as much amount you can afford that will give you profit in more quantity.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:10:40 AM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
Btc and eth is the head of altcoin so everything depends on btc  or eth price.So first check bitcoin price on prev and than chcek coinmarket cap if bitcoin price up its time to sell and when bitcoin price down its time to buy any trusted coin but my favourite coin is waves.eth,minex,pundix .You can also focus on top 20 loser coin or gainer coin and check loser coin project and its market chart but always focus on bitcoin price

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:18:19 AM

It all depends on you and you prefer which way because everything is good, and my advice. You just have to always control the movement of the market and graphics and you can also find other ways or find information in any way to get what you want and you can ask the experts or seniors.
do well to get the results you want.
Finalforce

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

Better to  buy in this summer, becouse I think all altcoins will grew up till December  Wink
richardfisk

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
Well, it is not about high or low volumes. You can buy a coin which has a low volume but you can still earn a good profit. It depends on most of your skill and your analysis. If you are a good trader, you can make money with any coins on the market, even when it is traded with a low volume. The projects do not bring you much information. Try to follow the news. Most of the news are created by whales or group of rich investors. If you can follow the news, you can easily make profit from their activities

jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

1.Have a reason before entering each trade.
2.The underlying asset creates volatile market conditions.
3.Setting goals and placing sells other.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

If you have more available time, try to monitor the market constantly and observe their price activities. Technical and fundamental analysis also help you find the right time to buy but you beed more than that. You can also research the recent prices of the coin including its lowest low. Knowing  how the crypto market behave during different events and situations can  give you also the right signal to buy.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
eroejoe

Activity: 602
Merit: 54

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

In my opinion, it is very hard, maybe even impossible to predict where is bottom. Money losing value over time, so answer can be: BUY TODAY.

BTC
traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

This is million (or even billion) dollar question Smiley If you would always know WHEN to buy a coin, you would be REALLY rich. In general - NEVER BUY ANYTHING at all time high, always try to buy in dip.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:23:25 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 12:41:49 PM by Gwapoman

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.

Choosing an altcoin to buy is very difficult,with tons of alts popping out everywhere you really need to spend some time doing some research what good alts to buy.

When im buying altcoins im always looking at their *concept,use case and the team behind it.
*Joining their chat groups where i can have a chance to ask questions to the founder and devs.
*i usually ask things about their whitepaper,roadmap and projects developments
*if I'm satisfied with their answers and they really have good knowledge with what their doing its a good sign that those devs and founder are IN for a really serious project.

And for trading,all coins/tokens will always have their UPS AND DOWN..for me its advisable to focus on few alts rather than riding the hype and buying different coins everyday..a frequent monitoring of the market is really needed especially when you do day trading so its better to focus on few good ones rather than monitoring 25 kinds of different alts.with this you can still have time to monitor and have more idea about their price history,upcoming plans and project developments.

Someone just shared this strategy to me and its working good for me so Im hoping it work for you as well.There are lots of strategy you can use in trading,just always be open for sharing and  discussion with other traders and you'll really learn a lot from it..

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.

Choosing an altcoin to buy is very difficult,with tons of alts popping out everywhere you really need to spend some time doing some research what good alts to buy.

When im buying altcoins im always looking at their *concept,use case and the team behind it.
*Joining their chat groups where i can have a chance to ask questions to the founder and devs.
*i usually ask things about their whitepaper,roadmap and projects developments
*if I'm satisfied with their answers and they really have good knowledge with what their doing its a good sign that those devs and founder are IN for a really serious project.

And for trading,all coins/tokens will always have their UPS AND DOWN..for me its advisable to focus on few alts rather than riding the hype and buying different coins everyday..a frequent monitoring of the market is really needed especially when you do day trading so its better to focus on few good ones rather than monitoring 25 kinds of different alts.with this you can still have time to monitor and have more idea about their price history,upcoming plans and project developments.

Someone just shared this strategy to me and its working good for me so Im hoping it work for you as well.There are lots of strategy you can use in trading,just always be open for sharing and  discussion with other traders and you'll really learn a lot from it..

For me if i have a chance to buy a coin i will buy if the price will low because no one people buy in a high price if you have planning to invest because if you buy in a high price theres a possible your money will loss so that buy a coin if the price is low and hold and wait if you think you can get a profit so its better to buy in a low and sell if the price will expensive.

ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:02:12 PM

No secret that the best time to buy crypto, when price is very low and all newbies are in panic. It's only bad idea to buy cheap shit coins. Better to choose smth from the top of coinmarket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: