Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal?  (Read 5925 times)
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

Bitcoin has not reached its goal yet because of the massive dumping of the peoples who tend panic that results to selling of their investments. With the movement now of crypto market it would take more years before bitcoin could reach the target goal.

Ipal

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

I don't think bitcoin has achieved its goal, only half has been achieved. Indeed, this is the stage of bitcoin in starting a new investment in the digital world, but I am very confident that bitcoin will become a world currency that is widely used by people.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

As for me bitcoin is not yet over .its just a little portion of it. It is not finish it will recover again and change more lifes in terms to sustain ang give more satisfiable thing. Its just only the beginning but i also see that it was a lick at all.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

Bitcoin has not reached its goal yet because of the massive dumping of the peoples who tend panic that results to selling of their investments. With the movement now of crypto market it would take more years before bitcoin could reach the target goal.

I am not sure if bitcoin will not recover its price this year because a lot of things can happen in a very short time, but I think bitcoin still not reach it goals and will continue to improve.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:53:40 PM

bitcoin reaching its goal or peak?  hhmm bitcoin is just starting ,there is going to be more usage,more mass adoption,the price will even sky rocket more than what it is today...bitcoin is yet to get to its goal..
zilong123

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

I don't know if what is the goal of bitcoin but in its popularity and be a top 1 crypto on market this might his big achievement its existence and popularity by many countries was great bitcoin used by many countries and helps many economies.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

I am not sure if bitcoin will not recover its price this year because a lot of things can happen in a very short time, but I think bitcoin still not reach it goals and will continue to improve.
What "goal" Is there to be reached though? Is it a specific monetary value? Or is it bitcoin usage as more of transactional than just something to take profit from? The latter would likely be what satoshi nakamoto's goal is. But at this point, i think it'll take years before we reach either of those.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

Bitcoin has not reached its goal, the goal that would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies. when the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the backbone of cryptocurrency because it is really the only cryptocurrency that is actually used to make real world purchases.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

This cannot be ascertained to see whether prices will rise again or decrease this year because we can only be sure of the net of the development of Bitcoin.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:34:51 PM

Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles;
there is a simple explanation for it, people don't care about altcoins!

We care. Altcoins at its start, they give real profits, they are the most speculative in this time where bitcoin is on-going correction.
Jimbo201

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

bitcoin reaching its goal or peak?  hhmm bitcoin is just starting ,there is going to be more usage,more mass adoption,the price will even sky rocket more than what it is today...bitcoin is yet to get to its goal..

Maybe the approval of the ETF will create a price bump and there will be another bubble 20k BTC
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

Assuming that the goal of BTC is to become a world currency that can replace the fiat money - I think we are still far from that goal. Governments will not allow this to happen so easily. And as a whole, people still do not trust the crypto world.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Fineyokoma

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

I think that BTC is so far away from reaching its goal. Of course the price was 20k last winter but I think that BTC has to overcome a lot of difficulties and become more popular
miyat24

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

I think bitcoin already reach its goals however everytime it is being used it develop into another goals and that what would make bitcoin a continually improving coins in the market.
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

not yet i feel in my opinion because of the market volatile not good situation . At the current situation bitcoin is little bit up and down price is surge and low at 80% and other alt coins drop at nearly 70% - 80% . hopefully soon market turn green everything will be fine  after the fud  hopefully bitcoin will reach ath but price prediction is not right because anything can happen in crypto currency. patience is only virtue in crypto currency.
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:25:00 PM

I believe the vision behind Satoshi Nakamoto was to create a way to help the people break the shackles of financial system. He wanted to people to regain their freedom back. This vision has somewhat been completed. Third World Countries are using the blockchain technology for a sustainable future.
ciphzara

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:29:01 PM

I think bitcoin has reached its goal. Bitcoin has been used as a payment tool even global companies accept it, then what else?
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:34:30 PM

Cryptocurrency life depends entirely on the request it receives, so if there is little or no request for a particular coin, there will be no life around it and it will soon be forgotten by people. Today there are still many people who want to get part of their bitcoin.
twiifm

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:38:37 PM

I believe this is a long process and it’s still going on. Probably there is no one & only goal, it’s more complicated. Bitcoin and the whole market still too young, so there is a long way to go. I think everything will be great in future.
GigaCash
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

No its goal is 1 million
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: