Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal?  (Read 5921 times)
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

Well, honestly i don’t think so. I know bitcoin exist for years and it became so popular especially last year but still there is a long way to go for reaching its goal.
Yep, truly it’s quite early for bitcoin to reach its goal. If comparing bitcoin with Fiat, there is no doubt that bitcoin is not accepted widely these days although the demand for using bitcoin or cryptocurrecy is going increase every single day. Honestly bitcoin is such a great invention of technology, it’s almost setting its name in life in that bitcoin is going viral in many places of the world, thus with just about 10 years, it got the amount of people joining in its market so crowded, especially some places accept  it for paying, it’s  success that  bitcoin has got, and I think bitcoin will reach it goal gradually.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jchav010101

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

No one knows exactly when will bitcoin rising up and how much it will cost maximum.I don't know what month but this year bitcoin will break last year's record and may rise even higher than 20k. Everything will depend on how soon the market will receive large capital.It needs many more years to see the impact in a fund transfer industry on a global level.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

The observation is correct and will say if the people will allow bitcoin fundamental and principles to guide them in their handling of transactions then it will surely achieve its goal in relationship to the fiat money. So if  we  use bitcoin to trade among  ourselves in P2P  basis  and not to hold it waiting for increase price to enable profit collection.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

Have you taken the consideration of looking at the inflation chart of Bitcoin? We know that Bitcoin only have a limited amount(number), about 21 million I believe, and there is a circulating supply. From what I can tell, as the Bitcoin's circulating supply decreases the demand increases therefore the price. A successful inflation so far I could say, every year the supply of bitcoin is getting thinner and thinner, but the demand, well don't start with me about that, we already know that its a bursting rocket.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:02:17 AM

if I think bitcoin still has not reached its destination, because there are still some countries that still have not received bitcoin. The average is due to their respective governments. The government does not like bitcoin, because bitcoin can not be set by it. And always bring negative news about bitcoin so that their citizens are also carried away by them.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:09:52 AM

Bitcoin still has a long way to go to hit its goal of being utilized by people to purchase goods and service. It is still young and more developments are yet to set in to enhance its usability. Looking at the predictions of experts like J. McAfee, Bitcoin is set hit $40K by 2021, and this should tell that Bitcoin still has a lot to achieve.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

To me the goal is not fixed for bitcoin. If one goal achieved the another goal is set for bitcoin. As it is a continuous process the goal will not end. Suppose you won the world cup football 2014, that does not mean you do not want to achieve or your goal is not achieve the world cup football 2018. So, I think the first goal of bitcoin was to become popular. And I think it has achieve its goal. Now it’s goal is to spread all over the world and it will happen gradually. And there will come forward another goal. So, the bitcoin have to achieve many goal.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

Yes, I do believed bitcoin already reached it's goal because bitcoin is the top rank among all cryptocurrency since it was introduce in the market until today.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

Bitcoin is on its way to achieve its goal.
Bitcoin keeps trying in the market to achieve its goals Actually, Bitcoin is in the early stages of development and our line is still long. Though there have been hindrances here and there but bitcoin is still marching on to its goal of poverty reduction globally and counter the world unfair financial system where the rich always continue to be rich while the get poorer.
In general, the best public currency is still fiat and the best value is still gold. It's just that you and I are more or less dedicated in crypto, which is why we see the mix. But let's look at the world population and see the number of people involved in it. Not all! This is only partly secondary but the core concept is about using it as a payment system and we do not even have a sole trader who accepts Bitcoin as a payment system in most parts of the world.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

If the investors or members are supporters bitcoin and strive as well as try to get bitcoin can develop then the bitcoin will achieve the goal. can you tell me Has Bitcoin reached its goal?
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

Bitcoin keeps trying in the market to achieve its goals Actually, Bitcoin is in the early stages of development and our line is still long. Though there have been hindrances here and there but bitcoin is still marching on to its goal of poverty reduction globally and counter the world unfair financial system where the rich always continue to be rich while the get poorer.
In general, the best public currency is still fiat and the best value is still gold. It's just that you and I are more or less dedicated in crypto, which is why we see the mix. But let's look at the world population and see the number of people involved in it. Not all! This is only partly secondary but the core concept is about using it as a payment system and we do not even have a sole trader who accepts Bitcoin as a payment system in most parts of the world.
Bitcoin’s main goal was to develop a worldwide payment system without the involvement of intermediaries. I don’t think so this goal has been achieved so far and will also be difficult to achieve because people have started using it as a store of assets rather than currency. Also, in order to use it as a currency, very large adoption is needed and some supporting regulations, which we don’t have right now. Merely going to 19k has never been the goal of bitcoin or any cryptocurrency.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:29:06 PM

I don't think so that bitcoin reached its maximum goal. It never reaches the highest part of bitcoin that you can call as a goal. But it will happen as long as we believe in the process. And for the people who thinks that bitcoin will die it won't happen, we can't make it happen because its also our job to protect it from the people who wants to destroy it. Just wait for its goal to happen.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:09:44 PM

Bitcoin’s main goal was to develop a worldwide payment system without the involvement of intermediaries. I don’t think so this goal has been achieved so far and will also be difficult to achieve because people have started using it as a store of assets rather than currency. Also, in order to use it as a currency, very large adoption is needed and some supporting regulations, which we don’t have right now. Merely going to 19k has never been the goal of bitcoin or any cryptocurrency.
No bitcoin still has to go a long way.It has started nine years ago.Although there are many users of bitcoin but still many people do not know about bitcoin.Bitcoin is banned in some nations while some nations are supporting it.Bitcoin is based on blockchain technology and has a risk of getting hacked.So it needs more security.It is very volatile and decentralised and is not backed by central banks too.Bitcoin requires internet connection which is not available in every corner of the world.
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

Not yet, but this marked the beginning of the blockchain revolution, so we have new coins they are developed, it is still far away from the goal, but it needs time to change old financial system, and smart contracts is a good tool for many cases of our life.
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

No bitcoin is still undervalue and i know for sure that it will increase in price and value in future time. Also we should not forget that is only minority that knew about bitcoin and by the time it will be accepted by many people, the price will increase drastically 
allisonkeya

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

Hmm maybe yes and maybe not yet, Since bitcoin has invaded the whole world and became popular everyday, it is the current best achievement of bitcoin, and soon someday bitcoin will have the chance to be the main currency of entire world,.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

No, bitcoin has not reached its destination, bitcoin will continue to grow and be used by people all over the world. When bitcoin becomes global currency then that's the purpose of bitcoin.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:43:02 PM

Bitcoin will keep on reaching its objective regardless of to what extent it will require investment on the grounds that there a few nations who restricted bitcoin thus to the extent the record and esteem is concern it far of for the bitcoin to achieve its objective yet unquestionably not feasible.
multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

Bitcoin has great future and its goal not yet reached , there is long to go bitcoin , may be bitcoin can change the currency world economy also, lot of peoples are interesting in bitcoin.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:37:55 PM

Bitcoin is still far from achieving its goals. In my point of view, the main thing is to remain as a real investment option and a secure asset for earning profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: