Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16141 times)
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

Look like a Good idea. Bitmillex is the next generation cryptocriticone exchange that can be noticed Cryptoconference exchange offers the advantages of offering and a solution to the specific needs of investors. They want to win the confidence and confidence of the investors with hardwork and ideas.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

Social networking strategies would be very helpful in promoting this project. I know that this project would really have a potential to grow soon.
Yes, the project has the greater ability as well as it has higher potential to become hugely successful. But still the project is new and it needs more time to become popular. And the team is also already thinking about its marketing strategy as well as promotions. And I really hope the team will take every possible action which helps the platform to promote it.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

The platform seemed to be has more features compared to the existing trading platform. This is something like a good exchange in the near future so, I should expect to see more about their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

The platform seemed to be has more features compared to the existing trading platform. This is something like a good exchange in the near future so, I should expect to see more about their platform.
It is a great opportunity with Bitmilex to 7% on whom ever we refer and it is a good time to grab the opportunity with the platform before it ends and I would recommend all my friends to avail the opportunities before it ends.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

Bitmillex would be a great competitor on the crypto storage platforms I will review the benefits of your project. Good luck devs.

Yeah, well as this project is still new maybe we have to wait for a couple of time as they are in developmental stage. Hopefully the team.may do such things to make this project more attractive for those users as well as those probable investors who might plan to invest on this Bitmillex project.

Yeah right, this project really have to potential to grow. Bitmillex is still new and the project is still in the development mode so we really need to be more patient and wait for this to achieve success soon.
Everything new in the crypto market should be given a chance to grow and result to fruitful project. Patience is our keys to achieve our future plans and victory. Bitmillex has all the time in wold to improve and update for the betterment and developments should be done soon. Hope project team members will be more careful and active to communicate investors and supporters for more investments and emotional and financial help.
SupMiner

Activity: 200
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:16:14 PM

How are you going to attract finance to generate trading volume on the exchange?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

Bitmillex would be a great competitor on the crypto storage platforms I will review the benefits of your project. Good luck devs.

Yeah, well as this project is still new maybe we have to wait for a couple of time as they are in developmental stage. Hopefully the team.may do such things to make this project more attractive for those users as well as those probable investors who might plan to invest on this Bitmillex project.

Yeah right, this project really have to potential to grow. Bitmillex is still new and the project is still in the development mode so we really need to be more patient and wait for this to achieve success soon.
Everything new in the crypto market should be given a chance to grow and result to fruitful project. Patience is our keys to achieve our future plans and victory. Bitmillex has all the time in wold to improve and update for the betterment and developments should be done soon. Hope project team members will be more careful and active to communicate investors and supporters for more investments and emotional and financial help.
Yeah the team should take care to develop the project in all the aspects and if they keep working hard towards the project I'm sure they will be able to attract followers and investors and make the project successful
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:45:02 PM

The platform has to become revolutionary among others, at least the fact that it will be possible to earn from it without spending at the same time the means.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:51:54 PM

Yeah the team should take care to develop the project in all the aspects and if they keep working hard towards the project I'm sure they will be able to attract followers and investors and make the project successful

This project is very interesting,  I am pretty sure that this project reach success.  We all know that the very important thing we do and needs to know before joining in crypto world is the safetiness of it. Bitmillex is one who prioritize the security of the fund,  it can be seen in the list of development that the team focuses which is so great.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:02:34 PM

Social networking strategies would be very helpful in promoting this project. I know that this project would really have a potential to grow soon.
Yes, the project has the greater ability as well as it has higher potential to become hugely successful. But still the project is new and it needs more time to become popular. And the team is also already thinking about its marketing strategy as well as promotions. And I really hope the team will take every possible action which helps the platform to promote it.

I agree with you that the team will take every possible action to make their platform to be more popular to the investors. Since Bitmillex is making their own marks as they are a bit different from the others, then let us see what they can do to help the crypto community to be more profitable.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:17:55 PM

Bitmilex's Devs need to be active and responsible to this thread so that they can attract many investors coming on the thread. I hope you guys read my suggestion.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:23:24 PM

Bitmilex's Devs need to be active and responsible to this thread so that they can attract many investors coming on the thread. I hope you guys read my suggestion.
At times Dev team will be actively involved fixing the bugs and working on the high priority issues which will directly impact the platform so we need to give them some time to get back to our requests.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:30:41 PM

At times Dev team will be actively involved fixing the bugs and working on the high priority issues which will directly impact the platform so we need to give them some time to get back to our requests.

Totally true, developing such kind of amazing platform needs time. So I guess we need to be more patient if we want to support the platform.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

By way of a proper planning of the development that must lead to a successful outcome, the team needs also the support of other people to achieve on what we called as "successful victory".
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

I hope project will really be done as promised
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:24:49 PM

I really hope they successed to build up a commumity and hopefully we can have an exchange thats in pair with cryptopia

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:40:36 PM

Well this project is interesting having somehow show its potential for the community even this project is just in its beginning. I hope that the Bitmillex will come up to a great marketing strategy to spread its information regarding on what we people can benefit from it as well as the whole crypto currency community.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:59:38 PM

I really hope they successed to build up a commumity and hopefully we can have an exchange thats in pair with cryptopia
Why pair it with cryptopia? Will it help the Bitmillex to be a better crypto platform in the future? It will be a great thanks if you provide the answer I needed as I want to know more about how this project works in the future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:31:11 PM

in theory, having all those services, forex trading, crypto trading, lending program in one platform is create, however I see that focusing on specific service and provide it with quality is much better. How are going to manage all those features !
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

I see at Bitmillex have so many advantages than other exchanges? Did you have profit sharing base on Bitmillex Token?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: