Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:41:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16139 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:14:59 PM

The project is not bad, but that you have something special for the investors to interest them, because I've already seen a similar project.
There are already a lot of similar project like this one. One of the main thing the team needs to do is to make it look and feel different than the others, by providing a more reliable platform, I think it will be a good way of letting people like and trust this more.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:51:04 PM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

You are right, with this kind of new project the team really need to improve their marketing and advertising strategies. They need to think more how they can attract many people to participate here.

Offering a bounty program is the most effective way to promote such project. This is the common way of attracting more investors and how they spread out their information globally. But the team I think the team will have no bounty program so maybe they have an alternative way of disseminating their information.

You're right,  having bounty program will really help in promoting the project and very effective to do. But if not,  there are other way to promote it,  such as by sharing information to others and through the use of multimedia and online shares.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:14:55 PM

Of course, it will be very difficult for a developer to compete with other services, but if he can implement his idea, it will be very good for the whole crypto community.
It's realy difficult to run a new project in crypto community, the project need people that is dedicative and obedient will be to do the job for them. They need someone to centralised and design project advertisements to gain more supporters and investors soon.

With so many competitors in the market, it is not really easy to create project these days. This is why Bitmillex have some advanced features compared to the existing crypto platform because they know that they are in the competitive world. Investors also wanted to have some new features and also they are now so tight when choosing an ICO to invest with.
Thats right, bitmillex kept the competitve aspect in mind with this project. This is truly a feature packed platform with great opportunities for new investors.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:16:59 PM

Have any bounty program or airdrop of Bitmillex at now? I really hope everyone can earn some Bitmillex token by do some tasks, but i don't know they have it or not.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:41:53 PM

I see at Bitmillex have so many advantages than other exchanges? Did you have profit sharing base on Bitmillex Token?
Lets hope they can exceed all the expectations of thier supporters because alot of us wants to see a change and reform in trading platforms.

What features or change are you most looking for in a new exchange?
This is some features i really hope one new exchange will have :
+ Fast confirmed.
+ Fast transaction.
+ Fast authorized.
+ Good secure for avoid attack.
+ Low fees at trading and deposit/withdraw.
Nice, bixbem90. That was a great feature that I wanted to use on an exchange, now my dream come true, but I wonder how that low fees can make a transaction fast confirmed?
Actually the fees is depend on some point, and with the increasing of value, the fees will be increasing? Look like bitcoin. But exchange platform can determine this fees depend on their strategy.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:51:43 PM

Bitmillex Exchange is just the beginning of what will become the Bitmillex Financial Group. The Bitmillex team is thus a large one and not every team member has an active portfolio on the ICO Project Team.  Our United Kingdom registration was done by Malcolm Britton, the CEO and Ms Rasheedat, both British Citizens. As we have stated on our road map (see Q3 2018), we shall register in other jurisdictions and acquire relevant licences to advance our mission of becoming a top 5 exchange/trading platform in the world.

Thanks for your reply,
I understand that not every single team member should has an active portfolio on the ICO Project Team, but my question was about Ms Rasheedat in particular, because he is director of Bitmillex according to Certificate of incorporation and not normal team member, therefore should be introduce in team section. Anyway, good luck.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:54:44 PM

I am very glad to this project. Why? Because the Bitmillex has a great team working behind its project. And we can really see that the team is always active here in their Ann Thread, answering the people's different queries and questions regarding this project. Hopefully this great characteristics of the Bitmillex will continuous and lead to its success.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:00:26 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

You are right, with this kind of new project the team really need to improve their marketing and advertising strategies. They need to think more how they can attract many people to participate here.

Offering a bounty program is the most effective way to promote such project. This is the common way of attracting more investors and how they spread out their information globally. But the team I think the team will have no bounty program so maybe they have an alternative way of disseminating their information.

You're right,  having bounty program will really help in promoting the project and very effective to do. But if not,  there are other way to promote it,  such as by sharing information to others and through the use of multimedia and online shares.

yeah, if they have no money for advertising .. then organising a bounty campaign in bitcointalk is the cheapest and effective way to advertise your ICO
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:02:29 AM

yeah, if they have no money for advertising .. then organising a bounty campaign in bitcointalk is the cheapest and effective way to advertise your ICO
Such campaigns will gain huge attention as most of the participants are actively engaged in connecting with various huge groups of people that will easily help you to gain more potential investors.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:10:01 AM

I am very glad to this project. Why? Because the Bitmillex has a great team working behind its project. And we can really see that the team is always active here in their Ann Thread, answering the people's different queries and questions regarding this project. Hopefully this great characteristics of the Bitmillex will continuous and lead to its success.
These are the positive outcome sparks we are experiencing with Bitmilex as we observe from the foundation level they are very active in communicating along with outstanding deliverables.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:31:59 AM

The project is not bad, but that you have something special for the investors to interest them, because I've already seen a similar project.

There's tons and tons of similar projects, not just this one. There's way too many "platforms" for crypto that come out every other week these days
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:54:17 AM

There's tons and tons of similar projects, not just this one. There's way too many "platforms" for crypto that come out every other week these days
I agree, maybe the project is easy to launched and buils that's why many project had the same platform and goals. But I think bitmillex have their own innovation which others don't have.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:51:21 AM

I see a lot of similar projects look like this but I think this is the biggest one, the unique one I have ever seen for a crypto platform.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:06:10 AM

Bitmillex is a convinient way to exchange your cryptocurrencies. I hope mobile version also comes accessible soon.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

Bitmillex is a convinient way to exchange your cryptocurrencies. I hope mobile version also comes accessible soon.
Great recommendation there buddy. The Bitmillex project is a great one here in the crypto currency community and for your recommendation and hopes regarding for the mobile version, I will support you for that. Because I believe this will also put more popularity to this projectm and gain more people.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:09:11 AM

If its in their road map then developing a mobile version will soon release, but first let's wait and see what will be platform look alike once launch. Can't wait to see it very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:26:49 AM

An excellent infrastructure project, only I did not see a link to the company's bounty, if someone gives a link it will be very good. I think this project can not be without a bounty.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

These are the positive outcome sparks we are experiencing with Bitmilex as we observe from the foundation level they are very active in communicating along with outstanding deliverables.
Yes, the team which is behind the project, is actively working hard on it's development since from the beginning to till now. The team is always stay active and provide new updates which is related to the project. As well they are gives answers on queries which asked by community members and investors. I really hope this hard work will take this project on the great heights of success.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:32:12 AM

Yes, the team which is behind the project, is actively working hard on it's development since from the beginning to till now. The team is always stay active and provide new updates which is related to the project. As well they are gives answers on queries which asked by community members and investors. I really hope this hard work will take this project on the great heights of success.

Reaching success is not too far to reach if the team will do their best and exert more efforts in promoting and advertising this project. Let's help to spread good things about bitmillex.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:58:39 AM

Indeed, similar platforms appear more and more, however they aren't identical. And, by the way, nobody forces you violently to invest in this project. Also there is an option to create to itself cryptocurrency of similar coins and to wait for a profit.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: