Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16141 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

I am very glad to this project. Why? Because the Bitmillex has a great team working behind its project. And we can really see that the team is always active here in their Ann Thread, answering the people's different queries and questions regarding this project. Hopefully this great characteristics of the Bitmillex will continuous and lead to its success.
These are the positive outcome sparks we are experiencing with Bitmilex as we observe from the foundation level they are very active in communicating along with outstanding deliverables.
Yes, the team which is behind the project, is actively working hard on it's development since from the beginning to till now. The team is always stay active and provide new updates which is related to the project. As well they are gives answers on queries which asked by community members and investors. I really hope this hard work will take this project on the great heights of success.

Reaching success is not too far to reach if the team will do their best and exert more efforts in promoting and advertising this project. Let's help to spread good things about bitmillex.

This project is really good and interesting,  whay they offers are mostly needed by people such as safetiness,  easy and quick transactions,  gain high profit and other thing. I know in future or months it will reach success as long everyone will help each other in promoting it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

Have any bounty program or airdrop of Bitmillex at now? I really hope everyone can earn some Bitmillex token by do some tasks, but i don't know they have it or not.
I did not see the team mentioning other companies or promotions from them. I think if the team has something like that, then we are the first who will see the news. But while the team just started working and did not release any news on this matter.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:52:06 PM

Have any bounty program or airdrop of Bitmillex at now? I really hope everyone can earn some Bitmillex token by do some tasks, but i don't know they have it or not.
I did not see the team mentioning other companies or promotions from them. I think if the team has something like that, then we are the first who will see the news. But while the team just started working and did not release any news on this matter.

Do you mean the ico listing sites? Or other websites that promotes new projects? Well, if the dev will offer some referral program I am sure many websites will promote this project.

richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

Do you mean the ico listing sites? Or other websites that promotes new projects? Well, if the dev will offer some referral program I am sure many websites will promote this project.

Do you think referral program strategy effective today? It is more like a Ponzi scheme if a normal person looks the platform.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

The project is not bad, but that you have something special for the investors to interest them, because I've already seen a similar project.

There's tons and tons of similar projects, not just this one. There's way too many "platforms" for crypto that come out every other week these days
Yes, I have already looked for and found similar projects, but it seems to me that the developers will be able to do something unique.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

Having looked at the team, I see that these are not newcomers and they are people of the age who are likely to have already dealt with large projects

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

Do you think referral program strategy effective today? It is more like a Ponzi scheme if a normal person looks the platform.

You have a point on that buddy but I think to have more strategy can make this project be popular here in the crypto currency community. I admire and appreciate their way of endorsing as well as the different way just to make this project be known. Hopefully the dev and the team may continue on what they had been started which I believe it really helps.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

Having looked at the team, I see that these are not newcomers and they are people of the age who are likely to have already dealt with large projects
Of course, it's not always the case at the age of a person, there are a lot of young professionals who already had a lot of experience behind them. Therefore, we must rely first and foremost on the experience of the developers, and not on their age.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

The project is not bad, but that you have something special for the investors to interest them, because I've already seen a similar project.

There's tons and tons of similar projects, not just this one. There's way too many "platforms" for crypto that come out every other week these days
Yes, I have already looked for and found similar projects, but it seems to me that the developers will be able to do something unique.
Their plan was initially to leverage on the experience of the founders and develop a model to operate as a crypto advisory, hedge fund management and to invest in a pool mining.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

The project on the forum for a long time already, but there is no special inference to it from users? Why, because it's worthy - an experienced team, clear white paper
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

Of course, it's not always the case at the age of a person, there are a lot of young professionals who already had a lot of experience behind them. Therefore, we must rely first and foremost on the experience of the developers, and not on their age.
Agree, no question about the age. Most young minds are more knowledgeable and ambitious. I admire their passion to prove their talent and worth. Thats why never understemate the new and young generations.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:38:39 PM

Agree, no question about the age. Most young minds are more knowledgeable and ambitious. I admire their passion to prove their talent and worth. Thats why never understemate the new and young generations.

Even they are newcomers they will obviously do refer the whitepapers before they choose a platform to invest and Bitmillex aim is to be the worlds most secure cryptocurrency exchange where traders do not have to lose sleep over the safety of their funds.
Prk_7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

Even they are newcomers they will obviously do refer the whitepapers before they choose a platform to invest and Bitmillex aim is to be the worlds most secure cryptocurrency exchange where traders do not have to lose sleep over the safety of their funds.
It is true that the younger generation is very ambitious in achieving their goals and I hope the same from this team.  They have a good chance to prove themselves as a great stable and a mature team. Looking forward!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:47:57 PM

Hehee well is a good point i just hope they have a good and focused marketing team to help propel things forward

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

I think that this project may soon be able to attract considerable audience, as the referral bonus is reasonable and great.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

It is true that the younger generation is very ambitious in achieving their goals and I hope the same from this team.  They have a good chance to prove themselves as a great stable and a mature team. Looking forward!

As long as they can create a features that will be so useful to the society then it would be great. Bitmillex seems to have a better usage and this will surely be seen by some investors who always find new innovation which is also has the potential to growth in the near future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:50:11 PM

Bitmillex is a convinient way to exchange your cryptocurrencies. I hope mobile version also comes accessible soon.
Great recommendation there buddy. The Bitmillex project is a great one here in the crypto currency community and for your recommendation and hopes regarding for the mobile version, I will support you for that. Because I believe this will also put more popularity to this projectm and gain more people.
Same here. Providing mobile version for this kind of platform will be needed for the team as this will make the users to have an easy and convenient way in trading. Especially that daily traders now are using this kind of device so they can monitor the market at anytime and anywhere. Hopefully, the team will launched this version.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
zevl194

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

Nevertheless as on to me, the project has to have workers of different age, only with such staff recruitment the sense has to turn out. It is impossible to work only with young collective or old, there has to be a balance.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

Nevertheless as on to me, the project has to have workers of different age, only with such staff recruitment the sense has to turn out. It is impossible to work only with young collective or old, there has to be a balance.

Right, since this is a serious matter and everything should be handled correctly. Bitmillex wanted to help the crypto community to be more profitable and make an easy and fast transactions. So,they should do more innovations to be more known in the community.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

Right, since this is a serious matter and everything should be handled correctly. Bitmillex wanted to help the crypto community to be more profitable and make an easy and fast transactions. So,they should do more innovations to be more known in the community.
Bitmilex possess huge potential it also hosts on dedicates cloud services, their server system will be based on fail-safe,  state of architecture and the fail-safe will be build with instant auto switch capabilities in case of any disaster.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: