Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16141 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:33:41 PM

I think that this project may soon be able to attract considerable audience, as the referral bonus is reasonable and great.
Let's see if the bonus can really attract more people Wink Because we know that a lot of people are not into bonuses. They make sure first that everything in a project must be right and legit.
I think that you are right.
Most of the genuine investors first inspect the project very carefully before taking steps.

It is important to do a lot of research before investing, afterall it is your cryptocurrency. But for this project, I think they have a good token matrix and giving away bonus for referrals is better than doing bounty campaign that might give them a headache after the ICO when the hunters started dumping their token.
Yes, it's really an advantage too if you have the enough information of the project you're going to invest on. Because, some people are investing for the sake of the bonuses they can't get without knowing that it will not benefit them from the future.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:41:55 PM

I think that this project may soon be able to attract considerable audience, as the referral bonus is reasonable and great.
Let's see if the bonus can really attract more people Wink Because we know that a lot of people are not into bonuses. They make sure first that everything in a project must be right and legit.
I think that you are right.
Most of the genuine investors first inspect the project very carefully before taking steps.

It is important to do a lot of research before investing, afterall it is your cryptocurrency. But for this project, I think they have a good token matrix and giving away bonus for referrals is better than doing bounty campaign that might give them a headache after the ICO when the hunters started dumping their token.
Yes, it's really an advantage too if you have the enough information of the project you're going to invest on. Because, some people are investing for the sake of the bonuses they can't get without knowing that it will not benefit them from the future.
Definitely, you will have a great advantage if you have the knowledge of the project your investing in. You can understand about the team state decision and make out if that is a good decision for the project or a bad one. It really has a lot of advantage and I think everyone should do it.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

1 more day to go before the next phase everyone!

Let's all get ready! Smiley

Judging by activity in a subject, the project has gained excellent popularity during the first stage. I consider, as in the second stage he will gain fast development.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:21:31 PM

Who from the team is taking care of this BitcoinTalk thread?
Maybe he is Pali : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=834928. Sometimes he give us new update and answer our question. I think he should be active more Wink
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:29:30 PM

Having looked at the team, I see that these are not newcomers and they are people of the age who are likely to have already dealt with large projects
I did not find information about the team or one of them. Unfortunately, if they had other projects that were successful or not, it would be worthwhile to specify them so that users and investors could find out the real information about the team. But most likely the team just had no other projects.

Investors may gain their trust in a certain project if the team shows details or information about their experiences and expertise in work.

It will surely be a big thing to consider since we all wanted to know who is behind the project. This is a serious matter which it is really necessary to have this kind of information so that people will be having no doubt about the project.
Its not really necessary important to know at this moment who is the people behind this project because they just want to focus in building the project initially. Maybe they will introduce themselves when they already have a reputation.

I disagree with you, in ICO stage, team ask for money to build their platform, therefore it's important for any investor to know who behind the project before giving his money. Later when you build a the platform, people that come to your platform are customer that will use your product and not investors.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:32:57 PM

Having looked at the team, I see that these are not newcomers and they are people of the age who are likely to have already dealt with large projects
I did not find information about the team or one of them. Unfortunately, if they had other projects that were successful or not, it would be worthwhile to specify them so that users and investors could find out the real information about the team. But most likely the team just had no other projects.

Investors may gain their trust in a certain project if the team shows details or information about their experiences and expertise in work.

It will surely be a big thing to consider since we all wanted to know who is behind the project. This is a serious matter which it is really necessary to have this kind of information so that people will be having no doubt about the project.
Its not really necessary important to know at this moment who is the people behind this project because they just want to focus in building the project initially. Maybe they will introduce themselves when they already have a reputation.

I disagree with you, in ICO stage, team ask for money to build their platform, therefore it's important for any investor to know who behind the project before giving his money. Later when you build a the platform, people that come to your platform are customer that will use your product and not investors.
Well if this project will come already have its advantage to the other crypto project here in the community of crypto currency, then the maybe, the Bitmillex project team profile will eventually present here in there Ann Thread for all of us to know them better. And furthermore, I believe this will result in an additional strong trust of the people.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

Maybe he is Pali : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=834928. Sometimes he give us new update and answer our question. I think he should be active more Wink
This project is new, actually don't have so much problem to solved at now, so we can expect more active at their main ICO.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:21:57 AM

This project is new, actually don't have so much problem to solved at now, so we can expect more active at their main ICO.

Well it's a good opportunity for the ICO to be recognized by other people via making some promotional materials like launching a contest or any legit bounty campaign for the BITMILLEX platform.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:51:23 AM

I also believe that the project manager simply needs to be active with all users who are interested in the project. This will have a positive impact on the development of the project in the future.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:17:42 AM

The problem is the future, the future can give you many problems that might be a problem when currently facing a problem in the project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:56:04 AM

The team has very ambitious goals and wants to overtake the already quite long-running  exchanges, I hope we can use this platform soon.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:20:51 AM

The problem is the future, the future can give you many problems that might be a problem when currently facing a problem in the project.
The team should better already have a plan about the future. This will make the problem less and ready for some problem. The project itself should need to improve for future use.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:31:21 AM

At this moment they are still building thier reputation and getting support from different entities. Lets take a look after few months.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

The team should better already have a plan about the future. This will make the problem less and ready for some problem. The project itself should need to improve for future use.
Of course the team should have that kind of perspective in this community of crypto currency. A view wherein they can see what might be all the possible problems may encounter in the future and also all the possible solutions that the Bitmillex could make for it. I hope for this project to become successful but first, prioritize and focus on further developements.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:15:11 AM

To collect the necessary sum of means there isn't enough only alone about it to ask for all community. Active advertizing of the project in all directions is necessary.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

To collect the necessary sum of means there isn't enough only alone about it to ask for all community. Active advertizing of the project in all directions is necessary.

Maybe the team will have an alternative way of making their project to attracted by investors. You are right that advertising is really the very effective way of promoting the project and this is why I really wonder why the team didn't have a bounty program.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

The team has very ambitious goals and wants to overtake the already quite long-running  exchanges, I hope we can use this platform soon.
They can overtake it since the team is very serious and want to be on top. Also the members should also help so that the project will be successful.

Yes, if the team really take it seriously about this project and having good marketing strategy I guess Bitmillex would be on top.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

It is good to know that their Pre-ICO will start soon and they have a 50% discount which I think everyone can afford to buy and participate in the sale. This platform has so many good features which it gives many benefits to the users so supporting this kind of project can be a good idea.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:51:01 AM

Maybe the team will have an alternative way of making their project to attracted by investors. You are right that advertising is really the very effective way of promoting the project and this is why I really wonder why the team didn't have a bounty program.

Advertising and marketing are really important for a project to become popular and to achieve success soon, the team is doing their best with the promotions.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

I also believe that the project manager simply needs to be active with all users who are interested in the project. This will have a positive impact on the development of the project in the future.
This is what the project manager needs sincerity and fucos for this project. Maybe the project needs to be advertised and promote in all possible social media sites. To increase and gain interest from the people in crypto market. Regarding ICO hope they can reolve the issue before it affects the whole project. Small issues more like destroy the project. So it realy needs to be settled soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: