Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:08:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16141 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

Today is the beginning of our pre-ICO!

Don’t miss out on one of the most promising ICOs available. Bitmillex offers to be the most complete platform with a super secured ecosystem that is a unique mix of flexibility, peer to peer transactions, passive income, speed and debit card integration onto a multiplatform hybrid exchange.

PreICO starts 17th May ends 6th June. ICO starts 13th june ends 29th July
Airdrop participants will receive 10% extra on whatever they purchase and you can share your whitelist referral link to earn an extra 7.5% on what your friends purchase
Much awaited for the PreICO just few more hours and the plans of Bitmilex was really deserving as we are experiencing the airdrop opportunities along with the referral commission which are interesting for us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:16:38 PM

I disagree with you, in ICO stage, team ask for money to build their platform, therefore it's important for any investor to know who behind the project before giving his money. Later when you build a the platform, people that come to your platform are customer that will use your product and not investors.
Well if this project will come already have its advantage to the other crypto project here in the community of crypto currency, then the maybe, the Bitmillex project team profile will eventually present here in there Ann Thread for all of us to know them better. And furthermore, I believe this will result in an additional strong trust of the people.

Care to explain how this project " already have its advantage to the other crypto project here" since I don't see much details on that one thing

They have no advantage over other projects. All their products ( fail-safe cloud server, P2P BTC market, Forex trading platform, debit card, p2p lending platform, Auto trade etc) are still just on piece of paper. They registered their company on on 3rd April using theformationscompany. com which a website that allow to register company for cheap price ( starting from £3.99 to £79.99 ).
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:36:41 PM

Why the project has not yet gained a lot of popularity? Maybe it's worth revising the strategy of project promotion?

because most of those ICO Founders are people like you and me, they have no money to make eyecatching advertisements with famous crypto influencers.
They just may know how to organize an ICO...
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

I disagree with you, in ICO stage, team ask for money to build their platform, therefore it's important for any investor to know who behind the project before giving his money. Later when you build a the platform, people that come to your platform are customer that will use your product and not investors.
Well if this project will come already have its advantage to the other crypto project here in the community of crypto currency, then the maybe, the Bitmillex project team profile will eventually present here in there Ann Thread for all of us to know them better. And furthermore, I believe this will result in an additional strong trust of the people.

Care to explain how this project " already have its advantage to the other crypto project here" since I don't see much details on that one thing

They have no advantage over other projects. All their products ( fail-safe cloud server, P2P BTC market, Forex trading platform, debit card, p2p lending platform, Auto trade etc) are still just on piece of paper. They registered their company on on 3rd April using theformationscompany. com which a website that allow to register company for cheap price ( starting from £3.99 to £79.99 ).
When they are aiming on reputed aspirations they have to build the platform with some brand that will inspire all the potential investors however they need to focus more on all the priorities and start working.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:57:52 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 12:08:51 AM by cryptoworld9x

Having looked at the team, I see that these are not newcomers and they are people of the age who are likely to have already dealt with large projects
I did not find information about the team or one of them. Unfortunately, if they had other projects that were successful or not, it would be worthwhile to specify them so that users and investors could find out the real information about the team. But most likely the team just had no other projects.

Investors may gain their trust in a certain project if the team shows details or information about their experiences and expertise in work.

It will surely be a big thing to consider since we all wanted to know who is behind the project. This is a serious matter which it is really necessary to have this kind of information so that people will be having no doubt about the project.
Its not really necessary important to know at this moment who is the people behind this project because they just want to focus in building the project initially. Maybe they will introduce themselves when they already have a reputation.

This comment is funny, I think the likes of you who said that knowing a people behind this project is not necessary haven't tried contributing to an ICO. There is a lot of risks in the crypto world and doing a lot of research will help to decrease it as much as possible.
Actually, he say the truth thing. The team is will not decided all thing, but if they have good team they will have more attraction more than others.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:23:07 AM

Why the project has not yet gained a lot of popularity? Maybe it's worth revising the strategy of project promotion?

because most of those ICO Founders are people like you and me, they have no money to make eyecatching advertisements with famous crypto influencers.

But the thing is making eyecatching advertisements IS  apart of organising an ICO. Dont do an ICO if you don't even have the skills OR the money
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:47:16 AM

But the thing is making eyecatching advertisements IS  apart of organising an ICO. Dont do an ICO if you don't even have the skills OR the money
I agree. Why enter the game, if you do not have any experience? I do not think with the lack of experience you can achieve heights and collect the necessary amount
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:15:58 AM

I agree. Why enter the game, if you do not have any experience? I do not think with the lack of experience you can achieve heights and collect the necessary amount
That is definitely true and right buddy. The team should keep on kicking and making more progressive actions and interesting developments for them to encourage the community people that they deserve to be supported and keep trusting so that no doubt will be created between the developers or team of the Bitmillex and the people.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:59:59 AM

That is definitely true and right buddy. The team should keep on kicking and making more progressive actions and interesting developments for them to encourage the community people that they deserve to be supported and keep trusting so that no doubt will be created between the developers or team of the Bitmillex and the people.
But this is not the only project that goes without an experienced team, everything can be learned in the process. I think that this is exactly the case

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:08:35 AM

Good point guys its not possible to get supporters if you dont invest in marketing. Most ico have funds intended only on marketing. You cant succeed without advertisement.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:45:48 AM

I still don't know what is the team's plans for this ICO. As I already said in my past comments about the project. They really need promotions and advertisements like bounty campaigns and stuffs.
Huh? Really? I don't think they really need that promotions and advertisements stuff if you don't try to support them with your heart.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

How did you find out that you registered with www.theformationscompany. com/? But it's also good that the company is registered, many teams do not register their companies at all.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:44:24 AM

I still don't know what is the team's plans for this ICO. As I already said in my past comments about the project. They really need promotions and advertisements like bounty campaigns and stuffs.
Huh? Really? I don't think they really need that promotions and advertisements stuff if you don't try to support them with your heart.
you really have a very big heart and you could support a lot of beginning projects. But it seems to me that for the real success of the project the team should pay attention to the expansion of its advertising campaign.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:35:55 AM

Bitmillex will surely attract a lot of traders to invest on thier platform hopefully you also rewad those refferers.

Do they have referral program to offer? If they have, it will be beneficial to those supporters who are good in recommending platforms.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:04:29 AM

Bitmillex will surely attract a lot of traders to invest on thier platform hopefully you also rewad those refferers.
It seems to me that the team has done everything possible to start the development of the platform, which then will be very popular. We just have to wait for the developers to come up with what will be the advertising company that will promote the project to the masses.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

i am very interested in this project. I've read the project's whitepaper, I think there is enough information given. I thought the project was safe for us. Anyone who reads the whitepaper properly understands its main point.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Also I have read the project's whitepaper. And now I can easily understand the whole concept about the project. Definitely whitepaper is very helpful for everyone to get deep understanding as well as knowledge about the project. In this whitepaper the development team is covered each end every important point which is completely related to the project.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:12:56 AM

It seems to me that the team has done everything possible to start the development of the platform, which then will be very popular. We just have to wait for the developers to come up with what will be the advertising company that will promote the project to the masses.

Agree, the team is really serious with the developments and they are doing their best to improve the project. For now they should focus with the advertising and marketing.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

I guess, that's the only way we can do for now. We wait for the dev team to come up and give us new plans and strategy about the promotion. But it seems that the team are busy on their privatesale as I have read on their announcement channel. Hopefully, everything goes well for the team and for this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

Agree, the team is really serious with the developments and they are doing their best to improve the project. For now they should focus with the advertising and marketing.

I agree, they need to focus first with their advertising and marketing so that they can have funds to continue the project. The fact is that, they really have some advantage in terms of the features so what they should really do is to make sure they can attract more investors to invest in this platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

First of all fund raising on ICO happens to popularize the project, if developers even had means, then the project created by them wouldn't have audience because publicity wouldn't be any.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: