Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16141 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:53:19 AM

Why the project has not yet gained a lot of popularity? Maybe it's worth revising the strategy of project promotion?

because most of those ICO Founders are people like you and me, they have no money to make eyecatching advertisements with famous crypto influencers.
They just may know how to organize an ICO...

Even if there is only few funds available to for this project they still need to improve the advertising and also the marketing too, it's really important for a project to become successful. Maybe they should open a referral program or giving more bonuses.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

Why the project has not yet gained a lot of popularity? Maybe it's worth revising the strategy of project promotion?

because most of those ICO Founders are people like you and me, they have no money to make eyecatching advertisements with famous crypto influencers.

Even if there is only few funds available to for this project they still need to improve the advertising and also the marketing too, it's really important for a project to become successful. Maybe they should open a referral program or giving more bonuses.

Well, there are some projects before that don't have funds but able to handled funding of their project. The success of a project will be base with the strategies and good plan of the team.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

That is what everyone is aiming for, to be successful and dev and the team are doing everything they can to achieved their goals. Thinking more strategy seems to be a very good idea in order for them to have many more supporters.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

Well, there are some projects before that don't have funds but able to handled funding of their project. The success of a project will be base with the strategies and good plan of the team.
This will be based on the team on how will they handle their project. I hope they will produce bounty campaign to help them raise funds for the project.
kunis0727

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

New exchange? Another one? How will you achieve decentralization? How does your project correspond to the spirit of crypto currency?

Yes another new exchange. We prefer to describe ourselves as a platform because what we offer goes beyond mere Exchange. These features cannot be effected on a decentralized Exchange. So we centralize. Now, a look down our road map reveals what we have in store to achieve decentralization. In Q1 2019, we will be launching the Bitmillex Decentralex. A fully decentralized exchange that will come with unique features as well! Stay tuned for more news.

📣 Important Announcement 📣

‼️ We wish to inform everyone that the Bitmillex Airdrop Campaign has officially come to a end ‼️

We thank you all for participating and we congratulate everyone who was able to be a part of it.

The response the project received was unprecedented, leading to airdrop token exhaustion way ahead of schedule. Tokens were all gone in a a total of 76 hours and 43 minutes, our telegram channel also grew to 23,000+ members over this time period.

Please note that everyone must remain a member of the telegram group until the ICO is over, as a condition for receiving the airdrop tokens.

📆 Please join our announcement channel @bitmillex to get all the latest news first!

That was fast, haven't got a chance to take a look at the airdrop form haha. Well anyways this is my first time seeing your project, and I am sad  I am late. But I believe with this project so gonna support you guys. Good luck.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

Yes we can't deny the fact that this project need funds for their advertisements, but we can help in our own little ways. We can start here in this thread. Some investors are roaming around in the market and in furoms to look for the best-selling projects. We can promote this project starts here. We need to promote project and write the best information that we can and post here in thread.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:41:42 PM

Bitmillex will surely attract a lot of traders to invest on thier platform hopefully you also rewad those refferers.
It seems to me that the team has done everything possible to start the development of the platform, which then will be very popular. We just have to wait for the developers to come up with what will be the advertising company that will promote the project to the masses.

Agree, the team is really serious with the developments and they are doing their best to improve the project. For now they should focus with the advertising and marketing.

I agree, they need to focus first with their advertising and marketing so that they can have funds to continue the project. The fact is that, they really have some advantage in terms of the features so what they should really do is to make sure they can attract more investors to invest in this platform.

The future status of this project depends on the attitude of the team and their good marketing strategy. Hopefully team could really find good ways how to make this project popular to the community most especially to the investors.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:08:47 PM

New exchange? Another one? How will you achieve decentralization? How does your project correspond to the spirit of crypto currency?

Yes another new exchange. We prefer to describe ourselves as a platform because what we offer goes beyond mere Exchange. These features cannot be effected on a decentralized Exchange. So we centralize. Now, a look down our road map reveals what we have in store to achieve decentralization. In Q1 2019, we will be launching the Bitmillex Decentralex. A fully decentralized exchange that will come with unique features as well! Stay tuned for more news.

‼️ We wish to inform everyone that the Bitmillex Airdrop Campaign has officially come to a end ‼️

We thank you all for participating and we congratulate everyone who was able to be a part of it.

The response the project received was unprecedented, leading to airdrop token exhaustion way ahead of schedule. Tokens were all gone in a a total of 76 hours and 43 minutes, our telegram channel also grew to 23,000+ members over this time period.

Please note that everyone must remain a member of the telegram group until the ICO is over, as a condition for receiving the airdrop tokens.

📆 Please join our announcement channel @bitmillex to get all the latest news first!

That was fast, haven't got a chance to take a look at the airdrop form haha. Well anyways this is my first time seeing your project, and I am sad  I am late. But I believe with this project so gonna support you guys. Good luck.

It is normal to have endings. It simply means that that they reach the success. Let us remember that,  if there is end,  then there will new beginnngs. Let us just wait and have our eyes stick to every announcement posted in this project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

But the thing is making eyecatching advertisements IS  apart of organising an ICO. Dont do an ICO if you don't even have the skills OR the money

Sometimes, you don't really need to make a lot of advertisement when you have a great concept( like blockcollider, yggdrash, quarckchain, atonomi), a great combination of the team ( like the team behind powerledger and wanchain) but of course, seed funding is really important. And they could easily get some if the team behind a project have the experience in the crypto space.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

I see the team today began to bounty the company and this is very good, more people will learn about the project on the Internet and the developer will quickly make the platform.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

I see the team today began to bounty the company and this is very good, more people will learn about the project on the Internet and the developer will quickly make the platform.
The bounty will also lead to get more and more investors to the project and that indeed is much profitable and i think that they might soon have some exciting profits ahead so i would too join the bounty.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

The bounty will also lead to get more and more investors to the project and that indeed is much profitable and i think that they might soon have some exciting profits ahead so i would too join the bounty.
Bounty a;ways stays profitable and also more and more bounty hunters go for that project then and also a good bounty allows the users to get some tokens for their hardwork and it indeed proves much beneficial.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

Hello! I like the idea of the project. Do you have a referral program for receiving bonuses?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

It seems to me that the project is good, and it can justify itself, but the main thing is that the developers worked very well.
Yea you are right. The devloper team doing very hard work for the success of the project and i hope that this hard-working team will take this project to the moon.As seen the concept of Bitmillex, we can say that it ill soon acheive good success.
I agree, the project is based on a great concept and if the team keeps working hard, I'm sure the project will be successful
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

It seems to me that the project is good, and it can justify itself, but the main thing is that the developers worked very well.
Yea you are right. The devloper team doing very hard work for the success of the project and i hope that this hard-working team will take this project to the moon.As seen the concept of Bitmillex, we can say that it ill soon acheive good success.
Yes, it would soon reach success and also the developers and the team for this project are much caring and sensitive regarding this project which would indeed make this huge project reach great heights soon.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:26:02 PM

i Consider the success of a project in crypto to be based on it ico outcome i mean is that not why we have softcap and hardcap to determine their relevance in terms of funds collected

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

i Consider the success of a project in crypto to be based on it ico outcome i mean is that not why we have softcap and hardcap to determine their relevance in terms of funds collected
Funding is just necessary to ease out the whole process of setting up whats planned ahead. It doesnt necessarily tells the whole story of an ico.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:07:59 PM

Bitmilex may be planning all the possibilities and they have a management team where they calculate the budgets and make an allocation plan considering all the expenses, investments, advertising etc to bring a positive outcome.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

Funding is just necessary to ease out the whole process of setting up whats planned ahead. It doesnt necessarily tells the whole story of an ico.
I may partially agree with the statement you made, but the funding is one of the most factors responsible in the growth of the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:27:58 PM

About the devil, I have passed airdrop too, frankly speaking, that I didn't know at all that it is carried out here though it seems as monitored the project. Offensively. I hope, will be still.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: