Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16141 times)
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

Good marketing strategy with the effort of the team would be a plus factor making this project to be popular in the community. So, good luck team I know this project would have a potential to gain trust to the investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

I kinda disagree with "sign that bitmillex is popular already." Cause bitmillex is not even launched yet for you to say that it's popular already.

In some narrow circles he is popular even if also ICO stages, to the project or for example the movie it isn't obligatory to be released that he was expected and he was popular.

We say on ICO project is popular, when big youtube channels and press talk about, when team members do interviews in media etc. and for Bitmillex, this is not the case, So it doesn't make sense what you are saying.

For me, it is not even a sign of getting popular when they have a review in the most famous youtube channels, because I already work with crypto youtubers together and I know you can buy all of them for a review, if you pay them good.

The most serious way is that the team members get involved in Crypto related events !

I think they need an advertisement for the company to be recognized especially in social media site. As of now they more impression to attract investors.
Agreed, but I don't think so because they have already done so many advertisements for the company. Just wait until the end of the ICO.
I would suggest also that they make video advertisement for youtube so many people will really invest. By video also many members will understand well the project purpose.
They should also explain some achievements and how they are reaching their goals, executing the tasks with out giving up and how dev team was actively working all these strategies they should explain along with the purpose of the project that will make investors understand the workflow.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

Good marketing strategy with the effort of the team would be a plus factor making this project to be popular in the community. So, good luck team I know this project would have a potential to gain trust to the investors.

I guess they need to include bounty program or airdrop  in their marketing strategy so that they can gain wide range of audience.

I think a bounty campaign and airdrops are under advertising and marketing will be giving some promotional bonuses to attract many investors to participate. Advertising and marketing are both important to succeed.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:43:04 AM

I guess they need to include bounty program or airdrop  in their marketing strategy so that they can gain wide range of audience.

Agree, this bounty campaign will surely give them a boost in their exposures and popularity. They should make a bounty campaign and a free airdrops to attract more investors and supporters.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

Agree, this bounty campaign will surely give them a boost in their exposures and popularity. They should make a bounty campaign and a free airdrops to attract more investors and supporters.
The developer has already made a generous bounty company and I think the team has an understanding of how to make a good promotion of the project on the Internet.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:55:01 AM

a cool project, maybe with him I'll try my hand at trading - with him BitmilLeks will do it simply
To begin to trade you hardly completely will be able to be helped by any project. For this purpose it is necessary to communicate with people who in it have an experience. It is also necessary to read a lot of literature on this subject.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

Just lol !

One of the dirtiest translations I've ever seen. And trust me I have seen a lot.

We can see that the BM have never take a look at it. Of course NO french will invest in a shit as you translate.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

a cool project, maybe with him I'll try my hand at trading - with him BitmilLeks will do it simply
To begin to trade you hardly completely will be able to be helped by any project. For this purpose it is necessary to communicate with people who in it have an experience. It is also necessary to read a lot of literature on this subject.
They can go through the whitepapets published read and understand better about the project that gives them a complete understanding about the project and lead them in the right direction they choose.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

The project is interesting and the team works well conducting airdrops and bounty, but I think the promotion on the Internet should be strengthened so that as many people as possible know about the project.

Yeah, promoting it in different platform will surely help to increase the exposures and popularity of this project and it will surely help to attract more investors to check bitmillex project.
Yes, I also think that promotion on the Internet is very important, because there are good projects, but since they were not promoted, they became undervalued.
Yes, you are right, any promotion program will have good or bad effect directly to project. If the team handle it, they will give more investors, if not, the project can dead.
Promotional programmes actually turn out to be most usefull as more and more peoples then come to knwo about the porject and indeed the project reaches some great hights which would be loved by the investors.
Promotion is actually much important in any project and the good promotion always gets the project reach some great heights ahead. This project too is potential to have good profits but it should be spread to most of the community.
Yes project itself has a charisma and potential. With the of promotions this will increase the number of investors and participants. The project team can do also some advertisements and bounties to spread the good news about the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

With their promising and better concept, then obviously the platform will be supported by many investors. Well, as what I observed they don't have bounty program but probably they have other alternative way to make boost of their sales.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

In regards to the Airdrop, the team are planning on it and they will announced it as soon as possible. I saw and read it on their telegram announcement channel. And for the bounty programs, the team have not yet provided some details regarding on this matter because I think they are busy on their private-sales which is happening right now.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

After reading your comparison to other exchange, it seems like this is going to be a big project. But this means that you are also going to generate a lot of traffic to your platform, how are you going to handle that?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

After reading your comparison to other exchange, it seems like this is going to be a big project. But this means that you are also going to generate a lot of traffic to your platform, how are you going to handle that?

I guess the usual way most sites operate? You know by having actual working servers that can handle the load and not crumble like cards lol
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:00:39 PM

I like your project very much, but if you are going to make such a powerful platform, then you must have at least some kind of prototype.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

The project is interesting and the team works well conducting airdrops and bounty, but I think the promotion on the Internet should be strengthened so that as many people as possible know about the project.

Yeah, promoting it in different platform will surely help to increase the exposures and popularity of this project and it will surely help to attract more investors to check bitmillex project.
Yes, I also think that promotion on the Internet is very important, because there are good projects, but since they were not promoted, they became undervalued.
Yes, you are right, any promotion program will have good or bad effect directly to project. If the team handle it, they will give more investors, if not, the project can dead.
Promotional programmes actually turn out to be most usefull as more and more peoples then come to knwo about the porject and indeed the project reaches some great hights which would be loved by the investors.
Promotion is actually much important in any project and the good promotion always gets the project reach some great heights ahead. This project too is potential to have good profits but it should be spread to most of the community.
Yes project itself has a charisma and potential. With the of promotions this will increase the number of investors and participants. The project team can do also some advertisements and bounties to spread the good news about the project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Due to the promotions, the project will gain great attention as well it will help to attract more investors towards the project. And because of the bounties, it will spread the importance of the project. I am pretty sure after a certain time later the project will going to become hugely successful.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

Well, as for my own opinion, they definitely already planned that kind of situation. Since, the team has more advantage then probably they have a better upgrade about their system.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

Well, as for my own opinion, they definitely already planned that kind of situation. Since, the team has more advantage then probably they have a better upgrade about their system.
Team for this project is usually going much more successfull and also they are pretty clever so indeed they can have some great profits by making this project go really much successfull ahead.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Due to the promotions, the project will gain great attention as well it will help to attract more investors towards the project. And because of the bounties, it will spread the importance of the project. I am pretty sure after a certain time later the project will going to become hugely successful.
If there was unique promotion plans that will bring more attention of the participants and grab their attention which the supporters can make the information of the platform available in all the social platforms and easily we can gain good traffic.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

If there was unique promotion plans that will bring more attention of the participants and grab their attention which the supporters can make the information of the platform available in all the social platforms and easily we can gain good traffic.
This project will anyhow get a good traffic towards itself and i think that it might also be much profitable for the investors too which would lead to get more and more funds from them for the developement of the project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:26:10 PM

This project will anyhow get a good traffic towards itself and i think that it might also be much profitable for the investors too which would lead to get more and more funds from them for the developement of the project.
If this project gets a good amount of traffic that means that this project is going to be much popular ahead and usually all the popular projects have huge profits ahead and also the investors there are much happy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: