Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum [ETH], can it bounce back up? –  (Read 471 times)
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:20:41 PM

I trust this crypto currency most of all. I keep my main portfolio in the Aether. I think that this is a reliable currency with a good future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

Crypto falls as fast as it skyrockets up due to its unregulated nature with whales and FOMO hype trains. As a result, it might not take "years" to get back to $1200 (due to random pump/dumps), but overall ETH value might not stabilize to that number for years.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:22:51 PM

ethereum obviously i believe this is the best. there should be many root branches that support and many ICO projects in the hope of ETH can exceed the king

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

Why wouldnt ethereum be recovered? it was dump to hard from the past few months but it doesnt mean that ethereum wont recover! ETH has the most transactions in the cryptocurrency market,which is why it will always be worthy coin to invest in as it is the biggest platform in the market that offers both smartcontracts and decentralized applications.

suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

No one knows what will happen but I know what has happened and that's that ethereum went from $300 to $1,400 in three months. Not saying the past predicts there future but its proof that crypto can bounce quickly.

ETH is one of the best coin, with great usability and potential. I always support the coin. And not only ETH but maximum of the coins falls in the last couple of month. There is no doubt that ETH will bounce back as the altcoin market is getting green.

cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

It should be because ethereum is the only coin which can repalce bitcon's position if ever bitcoin will fail for good,as of the moment ethereum has most of the transactions in our market it has 40% of the total cryptocuurrencies transactios combined all the transactions of all the altcoins plus bitcoin which is why ethereum has been at the top for a long period of time.

Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

Many are still believe in Ethereum because of every company applying its smart contract, this will be required. As long as Blockchain Technology continues, Ethereum will bounce back again and again.
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:03:50 PM

It should,and it will as far as i know ethereum is the one coin which can replace bitcoin if ever bitcoin's value has failed! the only coin that deserves the top spot as it has most of the transaction in the whole cryptocurrency community,if there will be one coin that i would go all in it will be ethereum as it is being backed up by its good platform.

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

It will surely bounce back. It only needs time to recover just like bitcoin. If you notice, Etherium and Bitcoin always follow each other in terms of price.It may not be accurate but there is a pattern where you can notice their movements.
cryptoheroin

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:11:28 PM

Bouncing back is surely going to happen as it has good platform which is being backed up by the good community,you shouldnt be worried about ethereum because it can survive without bitcoin's help as we all know it has its own platform which bitcoin doesnt have,that is why i am investing to ethereum more than i have done with bitcoin.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Tatyana20100

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:25:43 PM

Efirium has great prospects, he has his own platform, backed up with good content and therefore I advise buying an etherium, behind him a great future.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

ETH is one of the most solid and serious projercct in the cypro market so yes it will bouce back , if any of them must bounce back it will be ETH
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:31:09 PM

It should as we all know ethereum was continously dropped its value by those miners which has switched to ethereum classic or to any other profitable coin to mine,ethereum's difficulty has been bigger which is why these miners affects the whole network acitivity as well as its value,but it should be backing up as we all know ethereum's platform is one of the best.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
cryptomngr

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:36:55 PM

It should because ethereum is one of the best platform that most of the developers are being used as of now.Ethereum has most of the the transactions in the cryptocurrency market which is why it deserves to be the coin next to bitcoin! ethereum was dumped to hard so it means we have a lot of potential profits when it is backed up to its previous ATH.

gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:37:12 PM

I truly believe so as Ethereum is one of the best coins, as most of the ICOs you see today are based on Ethereum. Furthermore, it has good market cap, and the quantity in circulation is also good…so yeah I believe and hope it will bounce back.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:44:23 PM

It should backed up as ethereum is has been the most powerful platform as of the moment,cryptocurrencies are being based to this platform which is why ethereum is more dominance when it comes to the number of transactions,the fees are less compare to bitcoin and the confirmation of transactions are much faster which is why it should bounce back.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:56:32 PM

It should because i do believe that ethereum is the best platform that we can use in cryptocurrency community,though it is being dumped too hard lately it should be backing up as we all know that the market right now is getting bullish,which means most of the coins in the market should be growing! ethereum is the coin behind bitcon which is why i do believe to its capacity.

Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

When the airwaves cost 200 bucks, few people thought that he could so seriously fly up, especially at that time people thought that all the crypto-currencies went to the bottom. And then this market crash happened. But correction for the market is vitally important. Although for all of us it was very painful. But I believe that everything will be fine.
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

It is indeed going to backed up as the market is in a bullish trend,most of the altcoins including ethereum are growing massively which is why we should be taking this opportunity to take profits as we all know ethereum is being very undervalued as it is dumped to hard from the past few months which is why we should be buying more as it is very cheap as of the moment.

cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:06:47 PM

Yes of course,ethereum is THE COIN behind bitcoin which is why its dominance wont going to nowhere,as it is the primary platform of these new altcoins,or new projects! erc20 based projects are everywhere which is why ethereum's value is being backed up by its own platform and community! which is why it is always a good investment as of the moment it is very undervalued and you should be buying now.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: