Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum [ETH], can it bounce back up? –  (Read 471 times)
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

Just like every other coin or token out there, ETH has had a bearish trend as well. Once the Bull run starts, it's expected that all coins try to reach their previous all time high and for some even surpass it and create a new all time high prices. And ETH is not an exception it will follow an uptrend movement as well.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

I don't think the question can it bounce back up. but when will bounce back. Ethereum is in great position and staying around $500 for a while is better than jumping to $600 for example, because now investors have more time to build confidence and back up Ethereum IMO.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

It should as it has good community,users are going to invest to ethereum as it has higher chance of getting pumped because it is undervalued as of the moment.You should be buying as it is too far from its current all time high which means a lot of potential to grow in the near future! ethereum will be more massive as we are in a very bullish trend.

AlGovorov

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:32:18 PM

I don't think. It is slowly and surely gaining each step by the height. Not that bitcoin, which jumped higher than I could and snapped. Now he's trying to climb back up.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

It has a solid support level as of the moment which means it is very possible th bounce back to its current all time high which can give us a lot of profits,ethereum's value was dumped continously which makes it profitable when the market is very bullish,it might grow better as we can see most of the altcoins in the market is in green.

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

As far as i can see ethereum has a solid support line in $500 which i why it is point upwards,and it might be backing up to its current all time high! we should be sticking to ethereum so that we wont be losing a good opportunity,we can maximize our profits thru these altcoins because the market is still in a bullish trend these coins should grow as bitcoin's value is getting massive.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:13:59 PM

Successful Casper implementation can push it back to ATH. Since ETH is most used platform, all positive things will be reflected on the market. I hodl  Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:19:54 PM

Successful Casper implementation can push it back to ATH. Since ETH is most used platform, all positive things will be reflected on the market. I hodl  Wink
Ive heard it too,but if the lightning network will fail it is surely going to worsen the situation.The value might be decreased exponentially which is why we need to diversify our portfolio,but i believe in ethereum's platform because the team behind it is working hard,better than bitcoin's core team which cant even get the lightning network live.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

Yes of course,ethereum is still in a bullish movements because bitcoin's value is still trying to break its current resistance which is why  it needs some corrections to test the suppor levels before the big bull runs! ethereum has alway been a good coin to hold as it has a good working platform which is commonly being used to most of the new projects.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:39:44 PM

It is going to get back to its proper position which is at $1k if and only if the lightning networ would be successful,if not it is going to be worst! so we should be aware of the fundamentals especially the updates so that we arent going to lose our money instantly.I do believed in the team behind ethereum that is why i have bought plenty of ethereum from the bloody market.

Larochka

Activity: 196

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:43:26 PM

Ethereum has a great future so there can be just about anything. But we can not know for sure what will happen, we can only guess. Decide for yourself what to do, the market has become unpredictable.

prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

The market for almost all the major coins looks reddish. One relief factor that the market has to offer is that the prices of the coins have not dropped further down and hit the bottom but has rather been able to stay above the support zone. The cryptocurrency by the name Verge [XVG] has stood apart from all the other cryptocurrencies by gaining a 12.83% in the last 24 hours. Another cryptocurrency by the name Ontology [ONT] also seems to be having a bullish trend with a 19.82% gain in the last 24 hours. VeChain [VEN] and TRON [TRX] also look green as they have refused to give in.

Our Sentiment Analysis segment contains sentiments from around the world which were gathered after interviewing a group of investors, miners, journalists, skeptics, and influencers, and are combined together in this segment. The opinions that we select are filtered by discussing it with our team to ensure that only plausible comments reach our readers. This analysis will be on the second most popular cryptocurrency in the world which is Ethereum [ETH].

Ethereum [ETH]

Ethereum had a dip in its price yesterday like most of the cryptocurrencies, where it was trading at $429.25 and it fell to $391 swing low. At 12:04 PM UTC, Ethereum was trading at $396.71 with a market capital of $39.167 billion. The coin appears to be struggling to get back above $400 which is crucial for the coin at the present time. ETH/USD is holding the $385 level and the 100 hourly simple moving average. The coin seems to be oscillating between two major points which are $390 and $400.

Ben White, an Ethereum investor from Adelaide says:
The time is not right to sell Ethereum right now but it is experiencing a selling pressure and a huge sell wall has been formed on the exchange platform Bitfinex. ETH charts show that it could possibly go up to $481.34 and once it reaches that point, a bullish trend is expected.

Chris Lewis, an altcoin miner from Seattle says:
You may buy the coin right now and sell it right at $600 as a breakout can happen. There is a major resistance at $877.37. The coin is currently trading below the point of convergence of the trend lines. But Ethereum could possibly be a winner.

Sam Hall, a Financial Advisor from Liverpool says:
I cannot be sure if the charts show a falling knife or a bounce or a just consolidation! If it is just a consolidation then how much longer should we expect? There has been another bat pattern which was formed which could take it to $476 mark.

To conclude, 57% of Ethereum respondents are bullish and they expect a great deal from Ethereum in the near future. Most of them are ready to HODL till then. However, 43% of Ethereum respondents feel bearish because of its inability to break out from this long-term bearish trend.
I am very grateful that you want to spend your time to create this thread because of course there are many things that could be additional knowledge for people like me, because although I have been in this forum for quite a while but still many things I still do not know including about the market with all its systems
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

I think that this analysis has lost some of its relevance today. Ether today is already 515 dollars. This trend as we see continues, as bitcoin returned to around 8,000 and continues to grow. Verge is losing ground, but VeChain is quite the opposite. After the Ether, I would bet on VeChain. Let's see what will happen in reality.
pooque

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

Ethereum is the most trusted platform in the cryptocurreny community which is why it should backed up,the value is going to be much bigger in the upcoming months,we should be buying more as we can see it is very undervalued today too far from its current all time high that is why the potential profits is much bigger than bitcoin.

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

It is going to grow more,as far as i can tell ethereum's charts are pointing upwards to $700 which is why we should be getting as many as we can so that we can maximize our profits,it is being dumped for too long from the past few months which is why it is good to get into ethereum as it is very undervalued as of the moment,keep in mind that ethereum has good platform and community!

totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:34:10 PM

It is going to be backed up,no matter what happen to bitcoin it is going to find its way to recover from these bloody markets,ethereum is the most trusted platform in our community which is why it isnt going break easily,because most of the new projects are based on ethereum's platform.Which if ethereum has failed all of the projects will fail too.

winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:40:24 PM

I don't know why this is even a question, ethereum will recover, we do not know when that is going to happen because we are unable to influence the market in the way we want, but that is irrelevant if you become a long term holder, so stop worrying about when the market is going to recover and start to worry about getting the most coins that you can get for this low price.
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:41:12 PM

It will and it should,because most of the projects based on ethereum will fail whenever ethereum's value has failed,so it should be backed up because the market is in bullish trend and commonly most of the coins are going to grow when the times like this happens.You should be looking forward to what can happen,use technical analysis so you would know when will it is possibly going to happen.

nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:51:51 PM

It is going to backed up,as of the moment bitcoin is very bullish and bitcoin's movements affects most of the coins in the market,positively ethereum is going to pump as well,today is going to be very bullish which is why we should stick with the solid coins to maximize the profits,avoid shitcoins so that you wont be affected too much by these bulls.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:54:17 PM

Ethereum is currently dying but I believe Ethereum will bounce back from the market and start growing again because of the good Ethereum coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: