Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Look for in a New Project?  (Read 1974 times)
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:19:36 PM

There are only 2 things that one must look at - VISION and PRODUCT. There is no other factor that is as crucial as these. If you feel the Project owner has a good product which can sustain forever, then you should definitely consider investing in that project. There have been some amazing ICOs in the past. Tron was one such ICO, Eidoo was another. The vision was so good that the product had to succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

The first thing I always look at the idea of ​​the project and how the team is able to implement the project, that is, I look at the product, if it is on the team, because very often I just do not see it, basically I see some directors
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:25:37 PM

Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!

Perhaps the first thing I look at is the type of industry targeted by the project. Then I look at the team that participates in it. Overall, I track how the idea of the project is structured, and I appreciate the chances of success.  Smiley Huh

PHP.guru

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:32:42 PM

I will look into few aspect when i want to participate in the project which are:
1. Whitepaper - I will definitely read thru the whitepaper and research the team that the ICO consist of and also whether the project attracting or not.
2. The bounty program mananger - If the bounty manager is active and do his work, it is better because he might able to advise on this that we don't know.

platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:13:30 PM

Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!
All the factors that you named are very important! But I believe that the idea of the project and the management team is most important. If you do not like these two items, then you can just skip this project and look for a new one. You also need to carefully read the white paper!

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:08:26 PM

Many points should be considered before investing in a new project.
1.   Know the team of developers of the project and their history.
2.   Read the whitepaper of the project carefully.
3.   Pay attention to whether the promises made by the team appear realistic or not. Never invest if they appear unrealistic.
4.   Check the availability of funds for the project and their promotion plans.
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

i see and read the whitepaper to know about the project. how useful the project and how good the project. also i see the roadmap to know the development of the project in the future. also the most important is who the people who are in the team. because this will greatly affect the project's future logging. we can see who the advisor of the projeck who is the founder and who marketing it. if great people and experienced in the world of crypto eat it can be sure the project will be successful

Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

what I am looking for in a project wants to earn more income, and also want to share knowledge to the project that I will follow, and also looking for project should be good and also can be trusted.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
StevenPop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

Mostly I look at the developers, what they are working on, what they were working on before the coin and also the white paper tells us about the project. I do enough research to be able to determine if it is a coin that I can actually use and is applicable to day to day life or else then it is just a useless coin which will die out eventually.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

some of the most important attributes for me, if I want to invest in an ICO project or a pre-ICO blockcain, that is like I would predict the potential tokens of the ICO in the market, and also I will do some research on the project including the management team, the white paper and also the website
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

First of all,I'm watching managment and  idea behind the concrete project,So I'm Always trying to make SWOT analysis,What are the strengths,weakness,Opportunities and threats.I'm always ask one question to myself Will this project be sufficiently attractive for consumers? Its also important  for project developers to take into account details about competition on  market,We all know there are too many clone projects and the majority of them don't have perspective,also there are too many good but undeveloped projects because of their PR manegers. ..So In additional there must be 'obvious' goals and aims to be more attractive for society...
dangcongtan

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

You must find the more tips, however  you need to find the following basic like:
1. Team of ICO
2. Subject discuss ICO on Bitcointalk.org
3. Development development and insurance first
4. Token to be what? Blockchain cần thiết?
5. token token (limit or limit)
Good luck for every one.
vuongnguyen3020

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:30:49 AM

I will see price and also bonus, I will not invest in ICO whose price is already high enough, this is because more high risk to go down.  I also check their road map and their token metrics, very important.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:41:41 AM

I know you have newbie account but what about use the search function ! you will be shocked to see how many times this question is been asked before , and guess what all from newbie accounts too  Smiley you will even get better results because you will be able to ready threw a lot of threads with the same question and the amount of answers on them will for sure be wider and more than one single thread  so it will be much more useful for you too .  Wink
I agree with you. I am not good  and have no good experience here since i am just a member but what i can see is the same.
There are many repeat question and many repeat answer. I dont say that i am not like this but at least i am a bit better than what i am before. However, in new project we need to make sure whether they have good experience team and existing working product or not? Its very important to void scam project.
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:52:29 AM

I think that you pointed out like most of the required details to pay attention to. I would add to all this the fact that the project has caught the attention of many people and that the community and especially the YouTube culture is talking about it. Some of the projects do not get all the attention that they should, even though they have strong fundamentals, solid team and solve an important problem. So seeing that the hype is present and also the project is known is another key factor to be aware of

jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:03:01 AM

My most important question is the concept of the project. Then I also saw his team. His bounty campaign manager. As well as the development of its token sales. all I observed, for the sake of getting a really good ICO project.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:12:20 AM

Aaaaaaaand go!

Those are what commonly I use to consider choosing the ICO. Additionally, I will also consider the token supply and its allocation including the price per token. The token supply commonly has the important consideration because it may influence the price after the token is in exchange.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:24:26 AM

First and most important is the team which has to be very strong and have the relevant experience needed to make the project a long term success and next is the coin supply which shouldn't be huge so that the demand and supply dynamics of the coin can help the price rise and become stable.

hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:25:11 AM

personally. first, I saw the concept of the project, whether it has a good prospect or not because it's important. the second that most important is the team that handles the project. how the team performs for the project. if the performance of the team is good then the project also worth to follow.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:45:31 AM

I always believe that a project which is unique and distinctive has a high probability of success. Also the people behind the project is very crucial. Those people must be real and have the knowledge to develop the project not just a guy who wants more and more investment. They have to deliver. News, reviews, and clear goals also help the project to become successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: