Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Look for in a New Project?  (Read 1981 times)
cryptoZcoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:30:29 PM

Things I look for in this order

1. Great real world use case
2. Great team
3. Great Token economics.
4. is it undervalued?
5. Competitors
6. hype/community
7. is it undervalued?
8. Where do I see it in 1 year.

with that said one project I am very bullish on is DigiPulse (DGPT), it has one of the best use cases which is digital/crypto inheritance. The team is solid and has delivered on their roadmap and released their platform in July. Token economics are great with such a limited supply of 2.4 million. There are a few competitors in the inheritance space which are way behind in terms of development. Community is fairly large but that can improve with more adoption. Very undervalued currently at under a dollar with an ATH of $12.In a years time and beyond when crypto gets more mainstream, solutions for inheritance of crypto will be sought after, especially as more people start to lose trust in other assets and start getting into crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:41:19 PM

First think what I'm looking for it's product, than market and potential grow. Than review the team and adviser, how much money gathered on presale.  A project that can be apply in everyday developement. And mostly those team that are hardworking to the succes of their project.  The current market is different from the market in the last year when new ICO projects grow out of control. Given the current situation, a good project requires a whole new product and technology to compete with other projects. Before investing I am doing lots of stuff because I had very bad experience in few past ico’s. Therefore it is your own risk to take.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:00:41 AM

I'm looking at all the information on the new project. especially I look that for the Manager conducts it. I have a black list of managers I shouldn't work with.
Yes, before we involve in such project we must read all the information and the platform they promote in order to prevent scams because nowadays there are only few that are legit to take profits at the end.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:03:44 AM

I do a very thorough work when it comes to analyzing ICOs. If anyone is interested, I run a pool called Crypto Whales Pool. Feel free to join us. We got almost 1,000 members.

Announcements channel: https://t.me/CryptoWhalesPool_Announcements

Discussion Channel: https://t.me/CryptoWhalesPool

Discord: https://discord.gg/DpuSdUA
Pocimw

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:45:35 AM

Presently there are a considerable measure of working activities, new undertakings simply need to concoct something new and cool to vary from their rivals, I surmise that you should be more quick witted than your rivals and make worldwide tasks that assistance individuals live more serenely.
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:00:44 AM

New project is something that everyone has on eyes on it. and i am always look in new that is shouldn't be scam project first of all and it's active campaign on social media.
MigoAmigo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:06:03 AM

You practically named what people usually check when they are investing in a new project, I would also add real-world use to it, if the ICO they are doing is a service that in the future we can use the tokens to pay for, that's very important, we can also see if they really need the ICO to boost their project or just use it as a dump.
renaldoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:15:54 AM

In looking at a new project I usually see from the concept of the project, the objectives of the project, the team involved, and analyzing the project is potential or not because it is all important so we do not get the project at random
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

If you want to invest in an ICO, you don't have to look at just one thing. In my opinion, a successful investor evaluates the project on all points. After all, if you look only at the technology of the project and forget about the support of the media is likely to lose money. After all, without the support of the media, no one will know that this project has a cool technology and will not invest in it.
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:04:51 AM

I first look at the development team. After all, if the team consists of professionals then they will definitely succeed.

StoneCrypto

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

Things I look for in this order

1. Great real world use case
2. Great team
3. Great Token economics.
4. is it undervalued?
5. Competitors
6. hype/community
7. is it undervalued?
8. Where do I see it in 1 year.

with that said one project I am very bullish on is DigiPulse (DGPT), it has one of the best use cases which is digital/crypto inheritance. The team is solid and has delivered on their roadmap and released their platform in July. Token economics are great with such a limited supply of 2.4 million. There are a few competitors in the inheritance space which are way behind in terms of development. Community is fairly large but that can improve with more adoption. Very undervalued currently at under a dollar with an ATH of $12.In a years time and beyond when crypto gets more mainstream, solutions for inheritance of crypto will be sought after, especially as more people start to lose trust in other assets and start getting into crypto.

Pretty much everything you said but I'd put team as number 1. Your idea can be the best in the world or the most simple but if you don't have the right people behind it to execute that idea/vision and turn it into a reality, it won't matter. DGPT is solid. I like PPP as well for the same reasons. DGB/KMD looks like it might make waves soon.
Boldmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

Most of the time, all I do is to through the white paper first, check out for the relevance of the project, check for  the team and their partners if there is any. Then the soft cap.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

I prefer the whitepaper and the market potential. because I think both of them are very important and greatly affect the success of the investors. honestly, the investors surely have their own criteria in choosing a project. if they are lucky they will get the legit ico, but if they are not lucky they will get the scam ico. it was very disappointing.
ramarianz

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!

for me, the important its what project category, then if looks unique and different than another, of course i will go to second criteria , the team behind it.
some project have a good idea but team look amateur it's not enough.
about rating , i dont believe it.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:17:42 PM

I always consider checking its popularity on different mediums as well as its rating. Most of the projects that are promising are those that are popular in different platforms such as social media and other sites related to cryptos. The rating of an ICO is a huge factor because it boosts the chance for a project to succeed if it would be high. Choosing projects that are having high ratings has high tendency to result to high profit.
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:20:01 PM

And it is more than difficult to know that, but with some experience, you will see and find those which are scam easily.

Just look for that

1) Whitepaper (if it is a  copypasted or not)
2) The telegram channel (if there are too many bots or not)
3) the website (if it is a bought one or not)
4) The discussions on telegram, and to see if they all are bots or not.

BountyGram

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

If you want to invest in an ICO, you don't have to look at just one thing. In my opinion, a successful investor evaluates the project on all points. After all, if you look only at the technology of the project and forget about the support of the media is likely to lose money. After all, without the support of the media, no one will know that this project has a cool technology and will not invest in it.

In participating in a new project, you must know about its verification, and if the team behind is legit, and also see its potential if it will be a successful ICO soon or if it will give you good profit at the end, its media marketing is also a thing to be checked.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

Want to invest in a new ICO project. Do I have to find out if this project is good for me to invest? Avoid scam victims lose money without benefit. I have to know how much investment the project has, the actual application, the development on the market how? Important profit brings.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:58:33 PM

Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!

Which I must see in a project is a team. road map. capital of a project and also the experience of the team they have. surely we want to invest with a team that already has a high experience and seriously run it. and also continue to monitor the progress they provide to be a reference to their seriousness to run their own projects.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:38:00 AM

The firs thing that you should look for in a project should be the product that they are offering along with that project. After that then your next step will be to start confirming the authenticity of the team members behind the coin, make sure that they are who they say they are. Thirdly, the road map and the whitepaper, read them and get to know the coin, that way you can decide if it is good for you or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: