Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:45:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I buy or sell, I'm always not satisfied !? Maybe it's good or not?)  (Read 360 times)
midorichain

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

So you do not have to doubt, you need to make a strategy of trading and investing, and also develop your own time / risk management  Wink

soza_01

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:17:40 AM

Being unhappy with yourself is a factor that everyone has. You do not need to worry about that. If almost all people are the same, it is not happy anymore. I see you have ambition is very good.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:42:55 AM

We can't always buy at the perfect time or sell at the perfect time, which means there will always be regrets regardless of when and how we sell our coins. You could buy coins at a low price now thinking you bought the bottom and then the price ends up going further down, it is no fault of yours because there really is no way to predict the price of the market and how it will move.
Cassenan

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

Satisfied, that is one way to more eager to make your dreams come trough but their is a negative work about that we can not satisfied on wat we got. Be patience have more faith that may be someday you fulfill your dreams
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:58:45 AM

I buy or sell, I'm always not satisfied !? Maybe it's good or not?)
Tell us about your main mistakes in the crypto market, this experience can be useful for many!

I get it. I am sure you are confused with few instances that keeps happening all the time with us. For example, when we buy then the price goes down and we start believing that we should have waited more so that we could have gotten the coins at lower rates. Same thing happens when it comes to selling, we see and the prices start rising huge, and it hurts the most as our profitability could have been more but we sold early and then it messes it all.
This has happen with me all the time and I guess it common here.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:55:24 PM

Lol, why aren't you satisfied?
Are you losing money?
Are you not making as much as you want?

Personally, I am really happy with how my investments are going.
I have made some mistakes, one huge one, but have learned from them and now have an investment strategy that matches my schedule very well.

So now, I not only get more gains but are more satisfied and enjoy trading.

The best thing about all of this, is that I recently did a full analysis and set up a trajectory for the last three quarters of 2018, and I am well on my way to my portfolio
being worth 600,000 usd.

and this is from starting out with a 12k investment.

The thing is, although I can give advice on how I do it, you really should analyze your financial situation and schedule, and build a strategy that is built around that.

DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

I do not think that it's a good decision to always be dissatisfied with your deals.  If you bought and sold altcoins, and you are in profit (even in a small), then it is already a profit.  And you should rejoice in it.  And in the future not to rush, but first to study the situation on the market.

VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:35:33 PM

So maybe it's better not to do it? I know people who after a year still learning and still making mistakes. It's okay, but it shouldn't make you nervous, emotions have to be distant.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:07:34 AM

Expectations are always high its a common human nature. We always want more and more. We always wanted to sell our coin on top but its not possible because nobody can predict exactly where market stops. So we have to book the profit at some point. We can not be satisfied because greed of more profit. To get satisfied you should fix some profit in your mind so that you won't regret & be satisfied.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:11:15 AM

Tell us about your main mistakes in the crypto market, this experience can be useful for many!

I buy low and thinking it will pump more then one day it just crashed down . EBTC is what I'm talking about now I am -80 percent Sad
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:51:19 AM

i will tell you my bigest mistake in crypto but please learn from it, i participated in a bounty program last year so i gor ton of tokens but as i was newbie in crypto so i sold them immidiatly in the received day so after couples months that coin grow x20 and i felt very sad and very hard feeling to see the number of usd that im expected to have if i hodl it Sad but it was very great lesson for me that i learned a lot of things from it so please learn from me Smiley
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:01:17 AM

I am regret that I sell many coins when the price is down. The price of the coins is high again so I am regretful.

just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:11:48 AM

The cryptographic market is constantly changing. Buy and hold back when the price is low, we wait until the higher price to sell to make a profit. But the time of selling new products is the core issue. This is a secret market that can be sold after a sudden increase in prices makes us regret or while keeping it that price keeps falling sharply, we are also very sorry.I think that don't, busy too many about that and  let's see if that's the reason why the market is so attractive to people.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:20:26 AM

I think personally you better sell altcoin that you have because now price coin go up and if you buy current altcoin price go up and you will not be able to get profit because if you sell altcoin you can get profit and good time to sell because of week to the week the price of altcoin continues to rise and is likely to be stable for the foreseeable future
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:32:57 AM

Maybe you sell and buy at the wrong time. You sell when the price is low, and buy when the price is high. So you can not get the maximum profit.
Or maybe you are including people who have a feeling of never being satisfied, even if you already get a big profit? Yes, it could be, with you already managed to benefit from crypto, you feel like getting bigger than yesterday, and like that keep going.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:58:25 AM

Maybe you sell and buy at the wrong time. You sell when the price is low, and buy when the price is high. So you can not get the maximum profit.
Or maybe you are including people who have a feeling of never being satisfied, even if you already get a big profit? Yes, it could be, with you already managed to benefit from crypto, you feel like getting bigger than yesterday, and like that keep going.

That would depend on the situation, if the price of your coin had gone high due to bull market, then you sell it. Take time to buy another coin during the bear market where price might gone done. This is where most of the experienced crypto users do, buying at low price and selling the coin when it's high.
That should be the right way to earn profit on cryptocurrency.
Yamakuna

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

Of course everyone knows this feeling.You sold - and the price rose. You bought it and the price dropped even more. It seems that I have earned enough, but if I had not slept for a couple of hours, I would have earned 10-20% more ... In the crypto this is easy. I try to leave tokens of those projects which are interesting to me technically, from the others I sell 70-80% as soon as I observe a growth of 50%.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:32:43 AM

maybe we have the same feelings, I also never feel satisfied with the coin and profit that I have now. I probably envy of others or greedy but can not be denied this feeling. I don't know this is normal or not for crypto hodler
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:42:03 AM

There is no such thing as a perfect trader. If you are not satisfied then adjust a bit and make some changes. You don't have to catch everything perfectly because at the end of the day, what matters most is you gain an income, avoid a loss or at least minimized losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: