Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is for day trading  (Read 4268 times)
brawdias (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:46:08 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:50:58 AM

Because its volatility promising higher profit than holding. Holding is bad idea if you want to make money in crypto, for the better learn about how to trade it with methode day or swing trading. By trade it you can turn your money more faster than holding but offcource you have to spend times and effort for that.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:52:04 AM

Day trading is not suitable for beginner, it is for experienced trader. If you have been trading for a long time then you can do day trading.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:55:47 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
daily trading is not as easy as you imagine, there are many considerations and analyzes that you should do. in the current market conditions it is very difficult to do it, without it all I am sure you will be stuck.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:56:53 AM

They are valuing more bitcoin and that's why everyone loves to hold bitcoin for long. While for altcoins, they are not giving too much importance too it and that's why they like to day trade altcoin which potentially can give them profit that can add their bitcoin holdings. And altcoin can be good for day trading because you have many choice where you can just jump off after profiting to the current alt coin you have.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
XpanderaX

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:05:03 AM

Altcoin is good for trading because Altcoin price price has the potential to go up faster than Bitcoin. especially if we can choose a good Altcoin, we will get a big profit. so if we want to trade altcoin we see first the market condition altcoin it. and a lot of good altcoin at the moment, like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, Bitcoin Gold And so on. we can trade a lot of Altcoin at once, to get more profit.
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:07:48 AM

Altcoins are good for day trading when there is volume to do so. Bag hodlers not included. Over time, you will find that in time your gains will be higher if you happen to make the right pick to go long on and come back some time later. You won't see any 20-50x gains off day trading. You may actually lose money if you don't know what you are doing as exchange commission adds up. You also have to be aware of BTC value of your altcoin as it fluctuates and not only the dollar value unless cashing out immediately to fiat.
Lorna111

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:15:21 AM

In any trading, one would want to have a profit for any project or ALT coins share during the day. Market Trading is Unpredictable. It goes up and down at any given time depending of the movement on the trading volume. as simple principled applied or followed by Traders, "Buy Low and Sell High". good luck.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:16:46 AM

how many people have so many opinions. all are different and the strategy of playing the stock market depends on this. Someone wants to control the market and monitor it to make money here and now. And someone does not want to do this and only works long.

uggeers

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:22:32 AM

Well, you want to make a profit of 100% per month and invested in bitcoin. but he stands still. but you see that some sort of altcoin during this month made three times 25% each, that is, he grew up then rolled back and then grew up again, and on that you can earn 100%
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:27:43 AM

It all varies from person to person. Good traders watch charts and news closely and trade in and out and make good money or increase their coin positions handsomely. Most people cannot do it on their own so buy and hold is simpler for them.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:27:52 AM

Margins are higher but some argued a simple breakout would just nullify your efforts if you aren't careful, day tradong is about giving 100% focus which is totally against hodling, in my opinon day trade definitely is better for ONLY for those with skills, spending hour analyzing and placing deal on a list of researched short term position is not a thing for any ordinary person with job.

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:58:56 AM

IMO it is just because altcoin has more volatiles than bitcoin itself, this happen because some altcoin are trade with BTC pair & some of it doesn't have your local currency pair. So the price are more unstable than bitcoin itself, so IMO it is good & bad at the same time for dailly trading. Some of it just like pump & dump chart, so keep on their social media or announcements information to get some proffit on trading.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:04:21 AM

Because its volatility promising higher profit than holding. Holding is bad idea if you want to make money in crypto, for the better learn about how to trade it with methode day or swing trading. By trade it you can turn your money more faster than holding but offcource you have to spend times and effort for that.
It depends upon the situation. We don't how an altcoin is volatile. Maybe, there are coins that fluctuate much but not at all. The idea of holding is not bad, we hold because we want to have more profits, we are holding in order for us not to have a big loss.

aquantivis86

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:15:55 AM

Altcoins are good for day trading because they have more rapid fluctuations as compared to some of the older more stabilized markets. are you really making more money if all of your time is spent obsessing over little fluctuations? you could be doing something more productive with your time.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:29:31 AM

day trading done by traders who already have experience, they can analyze and can read the situation alt, day trading profits are good but if you just buy alt origin maybe it is a big mistake
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:30:51 AM

Perhaps, for now, it is still not good for trading because the declining altcoin price resulted in many people who choose to invest and buy altcoin for the future, because altcoin trading is faster because market conditions can not be predicted
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:43:38 AM

I want to say, Altcoin is good for trading because Altcoin prices have the potential to go up faster than Bitcoin. especially if we can choose a good Altcoin, we will get a big profit. And Dan altcoin can be good for day trading because you have many options where you can jump after getting altcoin you have.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:49:11 AM

Because altcoins are more volatility than bitcoin, but it does not mean that altcoins are only good for scalping/day trader because there some altcoins that have a good potential in future like ethereum and neo this coin is good for long term also.
gesttrys

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:50:36 AM

I'm trying to trade now. I do not leave the coin completely. for example, I plan to keep the coin for 5 years, but during this year the coin has a good shaft, and with the help of trading I can significantly increase the coininess of this coin in 5 years =)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: