Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:23:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is for day trading  (Read 4280 times)
brio18

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

today bitcoin has declined in price, is not a good time to sell but it could be a business opportunity to buy it then trading at the right time.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

For beginners, I think it's better to be a bitcoin or ethereum holder. Later on as you gain knowledge you might go in for a trade on a daily basis since trading is a lot more profitable than holding because of the volatility of the altcoins especially in quarter 1 of cryptocurrency currently.

burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

Yeah the same thing also goes in my head. I do like to support altcoin but the problem is that we could not rely on its volatility since it is not that established like bitcoin and other leading cryptocurrency. However, if the crypto is being supported by the community or you are involve in that community then supporting and investing in it is the best actions to do. Relying on the community is better than having a highly educated guess on the possible happenings around of the market volatility of that altcoins. So probably the common of the investors with altcoin is by being a day trading. Investing and then later on will not hold that much in the process of getting effort on it. And i think it is too risky also to trust an altcoin that is not yet establish compare to bitcoin and ethereum.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:16:54 AM

For beginners, I think it's better to be a bitcoin or ethereum holder. Later on as you gain knowledge you might go in for a trade on a daily basis since trading is a lot more profitable than holding because of the volatility of the altcoins especially in quarter 1 of cryptocurrency currently.

Well you can't get the hang of it if you don't try it for yourself and just keep on holding coins. I learned trading not through btc and eth but through alts like doge and digibyte. Of course btc and eth are for long term but if you want to get the hang of daytrades, learn about lesser alts as well

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:35:52 AM

altcoin is better for day trading because of its volatility it changes its value every minutes so thats why lots of trader invest in altcoin because they can earned from it immediately compare to hold it for a long period of time. Trading is a platform to get easy money when it comes to crypto currency and altcoin is very usefull in this kind of work.

Yes, day trading is good if you have knowledge of technical analysis and you know what you are doing. Experience is essential. Otherwise you will lose money. And such a lesson can be painful. It will be better to learn to trade on some cheap coins where the potential losses will be small.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

Yeah you could say that the best in day trading is through altcoins, because they are more volatile and have very high tendency to rise or drop depending on the coins.

Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

Yeah you could say that the best in day trading is through altcoins, because they are more volatile and have very high tendency to rise or drop depending on the coins.
Yes, Altcoin are mostly used by day traders because of its volatility or the frequent changes in market value, they can make easily profit as long as they are keep monitoring from time to time and in terms of value the Altcoins is not so expensive to buy and it is mostly affordable, but there are still people who have always positive in holding and hold there altcoin for a long time.

Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

I prefer trading on the news!
Lately, there have been about a dozen burning of tokens of notable projects. This includes VOISE, and TRX, and PRL - and several others. And the results of observations will really impress you. For example, in VOISE, the price of tokens after the burning reports jumped by 118.6%. TRON was pleased with the growth of 60%, PRL at 34.4%. And so on. Minimal growth against the news of the burning was at MANA (+ 22.6%).
At the same time, not always the growth falls on the same or next day after the news. For example, DGPT did not grow at all after the announcement of burning tokens, but in two days made + 101.6%!
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

It is nothing wrong in trading alt coin on a daily basis, but to have a bigger impact on the risk you take is to invest in good projects when the market is down and hold till the market recovers, since there are plenty of exchanges now, arbitrary trading will give you a decent profit if you are trading with a larger amount, but make sure that the price you enter is a good one which is the most important part.
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

for me all profitable trades every day and hold but better trade every day to a very fast profit if holding takes a long time

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

It also depends on the altcoins movement in the market if that token has a fast market trades then it is good for day to day trading if not then hold or sell if it's profit already.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

You need to be smart if you want to become a trader, you also need to learn how to handle your feeling when the market price is decreasing in order to avoid panic selling that will make you lose a huge amount of profit.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:37:18 AM

You need to be smart if you want to become a trader, you also need to learn how to handle your feeling when the market price is decreasing in order to avoid panic selling that will make you lose a huge amount of profit.
Many traders invest in altcoins because their volatility changes in value every minute that's why altcoin is better for day trading, they can get it immediately compared to holding it for long periods of time. In doing trading that earn money easily when it comes to crypto and altcoin currency is very useful like this
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

not all people are just suits for day trading, more of us are holders that suffering a lot of time and effort just to not really hard drop the coins they holding. because most of the people are wants to get earn in a very short period of time like in day trade. altcoins that has a good potential to grown in the future are getting more volume in the markets, and thats the chance for people who wants to earn in day trade, while holding a good coins for the future is more profitable than day trade.
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

If you know how to trade then trading alts will give better returns than trading BTC due to higher volatility. That doesn't mean you shouldn't hold altcoins though, as many of them have made 100x gains or more. Day trading is very hard to get right consistently, so although it is more profitable, its not the best choice for beginners and some intermediates.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

Thats not true for every alt mate.There are countless altcoins, each alt has a different purpose with different aim.All of them take different roads.Some roads go up while most of them only goes downhill.
Most of them are for day trading, true! But not all.Coins like xrp, rides on FOMO fuel.People pump those coins and dump them the other day.Causing a consecutive bull-bear run.
You can count all the shitty coins in this category.

While we have some really goood alts.They are meant for long holds, you have to be smart to find such coins.They have a purpose with a realistic roadmaps.Look out for such coins and invest in them!

IOST is one of them.They have a really knowledgeable dev tem, who knows how to code there way out.They have an achievable roadmap.And are already listed at major exchanges.I am not suggesting iost, just because I am wearing the signature.NO! This token has potential to reach a stable high point.Read the whitepaper for yourself, before investing tho.That will give you an insurance.

Good luck to anyone who read this!
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

There are many altcoins available for trading but trading is very risky game for newbie's. Trading requires lot of skills and study otherwise you will be a looser always.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:42:58 PM

in my opinion, a token launched by a new company altcoin, better if the token share is sold on hold, I see only at the beginning of getting a good price, and I do not often hold against new tokens.
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:56:02 PM

Because they want to hold bitcoin so they sell their alts to buy bitcoin..They believe in the potential of bitcoin.. Bitcoin has a great potential in terms of investing so they sell their alts and invest in btc.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:28:07 PM

Yes because everyone has his or her own way of looking for profits on crypto, but I personally would only choose to hold it for a long time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: