Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is for day trading  (Read 4269 times)
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:34:17 PM

I certainly wouldn't generalise the statement completely.  Perhaps "some" Altcoins are suitable, but there are certainly some alts that are worthy of being held longterm, for the benefits they give to the token holders.

Exchange tokens (eg. Kucoin, RKT), passive income tokens (loads to choose from), franchise tokens (eg. MWAT), and those that are almost ready to take off (eg. SAFEX) are worthy of being held onto, IMHO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:12:34 AM

Altcoins really are profitable in day trading specially if those platforms was just listed in the market. Day trading is effective when the bulls are on the run and when an altcoin hype is on the front line. Altcoin price swings back and forth everyday so day traders prefer to play with it. Besides, it collects lower fee and faster transaction in every trades than bitcoin. A goal to bring down bitcoin is the main purpose of all altcoins.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:10:07 AM

each person has a different passion, they can live happy with trading every day
but some are not suited to trading, they usually invest in ICO and each person who is a member of the crypto community always gets things they love

Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:12:49 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
because the price of Altcoin is quite high, so by running the trading will give an advantage to us. besides the market rarely rises. so this opportunity is very valuable.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:49:28 AM

Altocoin prices can move higher and lower during the day and the fluctuations makes it possible for anyone who is fast to buy and sell within the day. But it needs experience,patience and knowledge otherwise you will lose a lot of money. That is the reason why bot or EA can do much work in day trading than manual.
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:54:02 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

That is not necessarily a true statement.  I do trades but my main method is investing in cryptocurrencies.  Hodling has given me larger profits than trading on a regular basis.  It's difficult to pinpoint the tops and bottoms so I just hodl until I am happy with the amount of profit I will receive.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:13:57 AM

not too, altcoin can also be for long term, why altcoin widely used daily trading because altcoin prices are very volatile easy to find profit or otherwise
samward

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:19:39 AM

altcoin is better for day trading because of its volatility it changes its value every minutes so thats why lots of trader invest in altcoin because they can earned from it immediately compare to hold it for a long period of time. Trading is a platform to get easy money when it comes to crypto currency and altcoin is very usefull in this kind of work.
Jr family

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:42:20 AM

I support them to run trading with their Altcoin. because Altcoin's current price is quite high. so that by running the trading is able to give advantages and opportunities to get a high price.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:53:17 AM

I see today all green coins. so today is quite suitable to run trading. because our chances of earning a profit are quite high. so it is unfortunate to pass this opportunity.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:01:35 AM

Most of the time, it happens during an ICO, people buy tokens from ICO and waiting to be listed on exchange because it has higher price when listed to exchanges. And most of the time the price tends to go down that's why many investors sell their coins immediately after it has been listed. Only few investors holds the coin after an ICO because they really believe to the project that someday it will grow just like what bitcoin is now.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

I want to say, in any case, I believe that everyone should be free to do whatever they like. And If you have a good knowledge of technical analysis, you can trade day. If you are a beginner, I personally do not recommend daily trading. And also if you want to make money in crypto, better learn about how to trade with the day method and you can buy some good coins and hold it for several months and sell it for profit.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

What people say is quite true altcoins is more for trading and not for holding. I monitor the charts quite closely and i always notice the price of the coins when i go to sleep and the time when i am awake. Price of coins will always rise when i am up and down the next day when i am awake.... However if you decide to trade a specific coin on long term basis i don't think it  will cause any big problem on your portfolio in terms of the value.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

not too, altcoin can also be for long term, why altcoin widely used daily trading because altcoin prices are very volatile easy to find profit or otherwise
Altcoin are easy to trade when the price of it are more good that are potentialy Coin , but this is may based on altcoin that you choose for.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

the purpose of trading is to make a profit so it does not have to be alt for daily trading if we buy alt and in the near future we have not earned a profit then we have to hold up to get a profit, so trading does not have to be alt for daily trading and there are some good altcoins for long-term trading..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

yes you think so too. I prefer trading by pingpong or often called scalping. I do not like to use longtherm technique

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
chaosrift

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

Tradeing is the best solution for if u want to make money daily basis. i think hold altr is the right now not many return you rather if u can trade daily .daily trading is not as easy as you think but if you are a pro trader in this field then u can do it .
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:57:23 AM

Not all of altcoin that exist today is kind of pump and dump coin. You should do some more research, there are also masternode coin like Copico that exist. Many people hold it to run masternode to gain daily income in form of XCPO. Only few people who use this coin for day trading.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Hagane

Activity: 37
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

It's more for gambling. Such a low liquidity is not something most professional traders are willing to deal with.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:02:24 AM

Best of all its start understanding hows bitcoin goes and after start trade on monero and dash because its very correlate for bitcoin and his move.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: