Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 05:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is for day trading  (Read 4286 times)
dz roknroll27

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:34:55 PM

Altcoin is currently trading very profitable. because the high price of Altcoin this lot bring many opportunities.i am holding alt coins till this year end
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

Many people trade Altcoin because Altcoin is very heavily and has a high chance of rising prices. Sometimes I trade Ethereum to generate daily revenue. The result is enough to eat and suffice daily life. And the way I do is All in, but by using the stop lost feature so that losses can be stopped when the prediction missed.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:51:54 PM

It is better to trade because in one day this coin can grow in price by 80% as well as dropping therefore you should constantly monitor the prices of those coins you have invested in !
Usually others do short term trades on altcoins because they see a potential profit in the market. Well it can grow prices more percentage as what you think but it is depends on the project we may see it can be traded as long term hold once the project has it's good platform. Not all altcoins suited for day trading it may serves also as long term hold.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
These traders just want some quick profit and have no regards for future greater gains. Day trading is just too stressful due to the amount of time you have to invest in it. So I'm just not into it.

bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:16:58 AM

This gave me a good idea how u can day trade on the bull run but put out on the down trend rather then holding. But still stressful day trading.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:25:13 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
Because most of the prices of them are not so stable. And some may even die after a long time, so they prefer to sell them when the price is high.

Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:45:22 AM

If you have mastered the altcoin trade then do what you can, and everyone will want to get a big profit from the trade. But all trade-related surely there are risks that can be and market trades that can not be predicted.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:23:28 AM

It could be altcoin for trading today because I see that altcoin is back green, so many people want to sell altcoin today, but I hope altcoin will be stable again and can improve the market for the future, and if you still hold your altcoin until the price returns stable, it will be better

guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:35:46 AM

They are not stable enough.If we hold them for a long time, we may lose our money. We may not aware it before we lose them.
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:39:12 AM

Because the current altcoin has no value, just a hype.
So why do people choose to hold it for the long term? Rather than speculating. Huh

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:40:24 AM

Not all altcoin is for trading, I recently know about a project that create a coin which is only purposed to make their investors get passive income from it's project. That project is called Kerberos mining, people who hold their token will get eth every 3 month. May be you need to  look at other new altcoin. Blockchain technology and even smart contract can be useful for many things.

Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:42:20 AM

These traders just want some quick profit and have no regards for future greater gains. Day trading is just too stressful due to the amount of time you have to invest in it. So I'm just not into it.
risk is too great if we are trading daily. because sometimes we can just cutlose to meet the needs. can not specify daily trading. the most important is our knowledge to be able to trade longterm or daily
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:42:56 AM

Not in general,theres some altcoins that best for daytrading,while theres for holding...Ethereum ,bitcoin cash,litecoin and ripple are alternative coins but they're not good for daytrading because these coins are slowly moving coins in which if you use for daytrade it will took you long time to profit,while those fast moving coins c give you profit in just an hour or a couple
thaovtt210

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:48:12 AM

Altcoins are good for day trading when there is volume to do so. Bag hodlers not included. Over time, you will find that in time your gains will be higher if you happen to make the right pick to go long on and come back some time later. You won't see any 20-50x gains off day trading. You may actually lose money if you don't know what you are doing as exchange commission adds up. You also have to be aware of BTC value of your altcoin as it fluctuates and not only the dollar value unless cashing out immediately to fiat.
Trading is not easy, I highly appriciate your opnion that we have to be aware of BTC value of our altcoin. Sometime our estimated asset is dollar value increase a lot, but at the same time BTC value increase much more so instead we our asset instead of valued 0,12 bitcoin and now down to 0,11 bitcoin. Because maybe the martket up and down depend on BTC and if we can not  catch the market that's mean we losr some thing. Until we with draw our money in cash immediatly.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:50:04 AM

Because altcoin is too volatile and many tokens have no value, they are not suitable for long-term holding.
So if it is me, then I will also choose to hold it in the short term.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:51:25 AM

Altcoin has low value so its market is easy to manipulate on price. The more volatile and volatile the Altcoin, the more dangerous. Therefore Altcoin is used for day trading or short term trading is suitable.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:57:51 AM

Yes altcoin is the best for day trading.. As coin can pumped 50% in a katter of minutes.. Thats why these highly speculative altcoins is high risk high reward thats why it is need a continuous monitoeing which the essential of day trading

quarkchain.io
piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:03:15 AM

In my view, look at the currency that has the most volume plus some price fluctuations. study the chart for a few days to see what price level is moving. You have to be careful when trading daily. And also. If you have selected some strong coins to invest, then you can use them for short and long-term trades depending on the selected coin.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

Do not think so because a lot of traders still prefer to hold coins than to trade, I too, may be because it's better for me...

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
merle

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:43:04 AM

Everybody should be their goal in involving in the cryptocurrency. Some of them prefer to do the investment, where it will take longer time. However, some will choose to be a trader, even the short trader.
Some people who make the altcoins for the day trading, of course, they have decided their goal. It may be caused by their way to earn the profit time to time and really do the trading concept. It can be good when we are patient and calm enough. It will be not good when they are panic easily because they may be over with the red condition. Commonly, the daily trading will require more times to analyze the market every time and every day. They will always analyze what happened to the market in some minutes.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: