Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is for day trading  (Read 4275 times)
jasper79

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:44:42 PM

Most of altcoins change their value more rapidly and significantly then BTC.
That's why it is profitable to use altcoins in day-trading.
However someone must observe and investe in several coins at the moment to get profit.

But it can also be used for Pump and Dump activities and you don't want to get caught unaware of what's happening.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

I want to say, in any case, I believe that everyone should be free to do whatever they like. And If you have a good knowledge of technical analysis, you can trade day. If you are a beginner, I personally do not recommend daily trading. And also if you want to make money in crypto, better learn about how to trade with the day method and you can buy some good coins and hold it for several months and sell it for profit.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

Yes, that was true. You can used alternative coins in trading business because alternative coins are also part of the cryptocurrency even it is not huge as what bitcoin have,
still it is enough and profitable to support you and your goals in life.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1867

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

That is not true. For sure you have seen altcoins turned from a few cents to several dollars. I am sure you have known how Ethereum went to more than a thousand from just a few dollars when it started. I am sure you have heard about Lisk, Litecoin, Monero, Ripple, and so many other altcoins climbing so high in the charts after a year or more of existence. Hodling is not about Bitcoin or altcoin. It is about the future of a certain coin.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

This is just your experience. As for me, I see that big and professional traders prefer Bitcoin and top altcoins to day-trade, and other alts just to flip or enter the market..
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
thats because altcoins fast to increase and decrease so i can earn profit with altcoins with make use of it. remmember when you doing daily traders your goal is profit not how many coins you have
I would rather day trade bitcoin than day trade altcoins. Altcoins are too volatile and they easily respond to every slight movement in bitcoin. For me, the best for altcoin is long term trading and to check out for your holding increasing hugely into FOMO as that is the only thing I look forward to in altcoins.

However, it is a market and anything can happen at any time, so the best is to just always find a safe place for yourself based on what you prefer. Day trading is not at all recommended for low risk and non experienced traders. Only for the people who are all capable of well analyzing the market, may go for it.
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:06:41 PM

Alt coins are generally more risky obviously. I'm holding a few different tokens though, just need to attempt to calculate the risk/reward.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:36:07 PM

In a less stable market condition I prefer Holding, because honestly trading in an unstable market situation there will be big losses. I do not expect so. here I want to make a profit instead of wasting money.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

If you have enough time (maybe 15 hours in a day), you may trade daily and increase your money gradually.
But if you have a proper job or sth else to do, daily trade is not so logical.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

Alt coins are generally more risky obviously. I'm holding a few different tokens though, just need to attempt to calculate the risk/reward.
Yes, they are more risky always and that is the reason I always prefer holding altcoins no matter how long it takes until I see the huge spike, those bull runs that would almost screw the sky and then I sell into them. That is how I prefer trading altcoins and even if I want to day trade, I would rather do that on coins with a huge market cap and preferably bitcoin than every other altcoin that can be extremely volatile in nature just with one drop by a whale.
lalatao75

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

I feel that altcoin is also suitable for holding if the project is good. Day trading is good if there is bigger trading volume. And it is more suitable for experienced traders.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

some of us suggestion altcoin for day trading and the other suggest bitcoin for day trading. I think we can try both with bitcoin and altcoin for day trading and we can analyze for what we did in a day. and if we think that we can analyze with good in altcoin then we can go with altcoin but if only can do bitcoin trading, then we don't have to try with altcoin because to trading altcoin, we need to analyze more and besides that I think altcoin will follow with bitcoin moving price so we can get difficult to determine where the altcoin wants to go.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:21:26 AM

Altcoins is better for trading because they can show growth for the week + 300% and then immediately go down so you need to constantly monitor the price if you invest in dangerous altcoins  Wink
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

Altcoins can make you quickly profitable, but their risk is very high, their value may become 0 overnight, and altcoins are more like a gamble than an investment.
If you want to make long-term investment profit, you should choose BTC, ETH, XRP.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

This is just your experience. As for me, I see that big and professional traders prefer Bitcoin and top altcoins to day-trade, and other alts just to flip or enter the market..
Experienced traders prefer large coins because they are weakly subject to manipulation and their price is determined by the market, rather than by several large coin holders.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

probably because of the choice of a lot and the price is relatively cheap then its price very quickly changed so that we can sell and buy again several times a day and therefore I think altcoin is suitable for use as daily trading
bamita131

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

now altcoin prices go up and I think you are quick to sell altcoin that you have held for a long time
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

Trading on altcoins is very profitable today, especially if you are choosing projects today that were interesting about 3 or 4 months ago, because now many projects are just beginning their activity after bitcoin started its small growth.
cicak88

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

daily trading is not as easy as you imagine, there are many considerations and analyzes that you should do. in the current market conditions it is very difficult to do it, without it all I am sure you will be stuck.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

daily trading is not as easy as you imagine, there are many considerations and analyzes that you should do. in the current market conditions it is very difficult to do it, without it all I am sure you will be stuck.
Of course this is true, but if you engage in daily trading full-time, then the profit will be much more than just trading from time to time or making doubtful investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: