Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is for day trading  (Read 4275 times)
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:50:27 PM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

I am not sure how you came up with this conclusion but it is incorrect.  Hodling a good project has been more profitable for many people over day trading.  Day trading isn't for everyone and can cause missing out on huge profits when you're unable to get back into position. 
susutao83

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:34:05 AM

running trading with Altcoin is quite interesting. because at this time Altcoin prices are rising so the possibility of profit from trading is quite high.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:52:59 AM

I think altcoin is perfect for the benefit of someone in the search for profit every day because enthusiasts are sometimes reduced to cause the exchange rates to decline again and cause a loss when we continue to hold assets.

Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:00:12 AM

Holders have a better chance of profits in the long run, only few day traders succeed long term. If you even doubt yourself of being able to day trade, don't.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:51:00 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

I do not believe that altcoin is for day trading only. Because if you do not have a time for trading you can do hodling but if you have time and want to do the trading then you can do the Altcoin trading but in doing trading it is too risky for the price of the altcoin is volatile. You have to check it from time to time so you will earn big and not lose some money that you invest. In entering the world of crypto you have to study it first because if you do not know about the crypto then it will be hard for you to earn. Like for some others who do the crypto I talk to them and asked them if doing Altcoin is easy they are telling me that it is too risky to to trading and if you do not have the knowledge on Altcoin and in trading then it will be har for you. You have to study it first before you do it, so you will not lose the money that you have invest. And you have to monitor the price of the bitcoin because the price is volatile.

moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:52:31 AM

I used to think the same way as you but found myself wrong.
There are many altcoins worth holding.
I should have hold ZRX. It turned out to be a great one.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:59:10 AM

This is actually according on the fundamental of that altcoin, if that coin has strong community and interesting idea  can be promising high profit just by hold it in a few month, but dont hold it in a years because the price can be drop much from the highest price. For altcoin that has strong fundamental you can use it for swing trading to make more profit and less times needed. All crypto included BTC has too high volatility so we should trade it by swing trading or day trading to make more profit, and hodl only for investor who does not have time for trading.

chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:17:43 AM

I think we do trading for Altcoin daily, but if we want to more profit we must patience and wait for long time . At this time Altcoin is going high it will give us more profit in long time.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:24:56 AM

I don't think what you think. there are many altcoins that can be beneficial but depending on you can see a gap in your every research on altcoin. some of the top altcoin, you can withstand long duration of time, such as ethereum, ripple, eos and neo. but all of that requires scattering and of course plans and strategies if things happen beyond prediction. because after all in the crypto world everything is potentially big at risk.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:39:10 AM

Your profits will depend on how much knowledge and skills do you have especially in day to day trading, doing some research before trading is a must in order to avoid losses. This type of investment is not for newbie and it will take so much time and effort to succeed in this field. I do not believe that altcoin is best for day trading, profitability always depends on your skills and resources of course, if you have the huge amount of capital to invest you will have huge profits too. Holding is for more user-friendly because you just have to invest and let your investments grow in the market, you will be needing a lot of patience and do not panic sell.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:27:37 AM

I think that altcoins are much better for daily trading then bitcoin. With altcoins you have bigger oscillations of price in one day. I'm daily trading few coins, the bigger profit I get from Phore coin because in the morning I bought it for $1.50 and in the evening I sold it for $2 per coin. There are plenty of coin that you can earn even more, but this one I like the most.
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

It depends on your style. If you are more of a hodler then you can hold your coins. I kept EOS since March and didn’t look at it at all, but it’s doing quite well. I also have an active trading stack that I use it to make profits in the short term. However, day trading is much more stressful than holding your coins. In addition, you have to worry about withdrawal and transaction fee, which can cost you a lot if you are trading with a small stack.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

It actually varies from trader to trader depending on their time frame, altcoins they invested into, amount of investment and many more factors to make it efficient in day trading or long term trading. There are some cases of altcoin that moon in just 24 hrs and some changes gradually for months, for me it can be both pattern of trading whenever which opportunity comes first.

Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

Day trading is for expereinced trader because it is hard to anticpate the price and you will lose a lot of money on their if you pick wrong choice or timing so make sure you have a lot of experienced before doing so

Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

I think the problem is that the people using the altcoin just for trading because they dont know that behind the most coins are some projects, especially behind the tokens. The most of them see just on the news or ont the charts which coin is going to be pumped, and they buyin it. These people are just interested in fast money. I think in future this could be a very big problem, especially the pump and dump groups. Instread of supporting the good projects, they just choose a worthless shitcoin and pump them. Its just a pump and dump, but they give this coin publicity.
bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

It depends on the experience and skills of the trader. Earning profit through trading altcoins does not depends only on daily or long term trading. If you are new in this field It is better to go for long term and invest for potential altcoin with a better usability in the future of its project.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

Maybe they do not know about the future of altcoin, they think in the future altcoin will fall and even die.
And my experience even altcoin trading is better done quickly or short term. because of its rapid price movement and considerable spreads.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

hoangnhungg555

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

For me, altcoins is really for daily trading. I will just hold my bitcoin as it has the value to hold. But for altcoin like Eth, i will use it to invest in ICO or other project that have potential.
chuckle.j.everwin124

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:54:19 PM

For me, altcoins is really for daily trading. I will just hold my bitcoin as it has the value to hold. But for altcoin like Eth, i will use it to invest in ICO or other project that have potential. Smiley
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

I always believe that people who invested in crypro have a bright future especially in day trading because this is very profitable and may people already proved
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: