Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:46:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is for day trading  (Read 4282 times)
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

It could be altcoin for trading today because I see that altcoin is a bit green, so many people want to sell altcoin today, but I hope altcoin will be stable again and can improve the market for the future, and if you still hold your altcoin until the stable price is better ..'
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

be careful if you want to do daily trading with altcoin because now almost altcoin is down and maybe you need to break for a while until the price can be stable first. I think the price will still getting down in a few days later but it still too difficult to predict where the altcoin wants to move and it is better to just wait. and I think we don't have to be panic to see this because I am sure that altcoin will be good for day trading. maybe this is just a test for us to see how patient we are to hold our coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
susutao86

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

Day trading is not at all recommended for low risk and non experienced traders. Only for the people who are all capable of well analyzing the market, may go for it.
Isaak Brenner

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

Some of altcoins very volatile, it's good for daily trading. Also movement of altcoins prices is easier to predict. I don't do that, but you can try it if you want, don't forget about fundamental and technical analyses.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:29:04 PM

Dogecoin Is a very good coin for day trading because most of the time it moves around the same price so if you want to do the day trading you can buy dogecoin on the low of the day and sell it at the high of the day like this you can make a good profit from Dogecoin.
jackjackmomy

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:47:52 AM

I do not understand too much money I think they are missing.i personally find it very difficult to cash out my investments because there can be an explosion in the market at any moment
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

Everything depends on altcoin. If he has a large capitalization and large volumes of daily trades, he is ideally suited for daily trading. If you bought altcoin on ICO, then prepare for several months to keep it.

Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:49:13 PM

Everything depends on altcoin. If he has a large capitalization and large volumes of daily trades, he is ideally suited for daily trading. If you bought altcoin on ICO, then prepare for several months to keep it.
If you choose the wrong choice or time so make sure you have plenty of experience before doing so. Because
day trading is for traders who are expereinced because it is difficult to anticpate the price and you will lose a lot of money on them.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:42:40 PM

Many good altcoins are there for day trading but some of the altcoins are here for long-term holding also they can give amazing profits in the long-term so better to find good long-term coin and hold them to earn profits.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:45:48 PM

95% of the altcoins are not used yet because most of them are utility, requiring a platform(months of development) and costumers(also months of negotiation) plus a big community.
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:02:54 PM

I support it, but it is a very difficult job it is very tiring to daily trade.
I don't choose it because of it. Long term is a bit more comfortable.
thanhly0760

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:26:06 AM

Not all altcoins are suitable for day trading.
But most of them has the price which follows toward the BTC with some delay.
I think that the longer the delay, the greater the benefit for this coins.
bamita140

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:37:59 AM

because with us very easily in a short time, and also very good we hold in the long term, because we will more and more that we get.
jasper79

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:39:42 AM

Well, Altcoin presents the biggest of opportunity to profit but has the biggest risk in trading as well. But if you have the system and follow it then you'll be rich doing so.
derihendra

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:42:37 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

for those who want to sell atlcoins are also allowed, who want to hold altcoins can also, because the price of crypto can change anytime, whether it is down, or up, if I, better hold in a long time

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:36:25 AM

Altcoins can be good for day trading as they tend to be smaller in price individually so you can move decent  amounts without causing major ripples in the overall price. Any coin can be good for day trading however as long as it has good liquidity.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

Not all altcoin are only good for day trade. There are some altcoins that is good for holding. If you can see the past chart of known altcoins, you can see that the holders of those coins profit a lot compared to day traders. Because day traders usually get caught when the coin suddenly pump up and never comeback from its previous price.

dropper01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

Daily trading looks for the highest fluctuations, maybe some altcoins do have it.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

They are valuing more bitcoin and that's why everyone loves to hold bitcoin for long. While for altcoins, they are not giving too much importance too it and that's why they like to day trade altcoin which potentially can give them profit that can add their bitcoin holdings. And altcoin can be good for day trading because you have many choice where you can just jump off after profiting to the current alt coin you have.
Altcoin which has a pretty good development will be very profitable if we run trading with it. other than that currently certainly the right time to run the trading and make trading day to much greater profits again in the future. so I am more supportive for you to run trading today and develop it.
SKgrubby

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

I think the risk of day trading is very big, so I don't recommend trading in day trading. I think the top ten cryptocurrencies in the long-term investment market will be a very good choice, because the risk of investing in them is very small, and There will be a lot of room for growth in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: