Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is for day trading  (Read 4275 times)
zDNkfr9

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:50:02 AM

In my opinion, although day trading is profitable, the risks involved are also enormous. It is easy for your money to lose money. I think you should invest for a long time and invest less risk than day trading.
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:53:55 AM

I want to say, If you are a beginner, I personally do not recommend daily trading. And also if you want to make money in crypto,
better learn about how to trade by the day method and you can buy some good coins and hold for a few months and sell them for profit.

sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:18:07 AM

I would like to say, if Trading in altcoin is only for experienced traders, who know how to trade it because they can analyze charts more carefully and can predict for the future, especially today trading is difficult because the price is predicted in a very short time and also very good we hold in the long term, because we will get more and more that we get.

Jeff-reY

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

As long as there is enough volume in a coin, it is very good to trade with.
A day trader tries to take every opportunity to profit the same applies for bitcoin.
Altcoins do bring some more risks.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

Precisely altcoins is best for day trading we cant trade eth or btc within in one day . Altcoins has much cheaper price snd can be happen a wide gap in its price on market. So big gap will result in a big profit. Biy an instant and sell in instant without waiting for its pump.
jackichan

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

I must say that daily trading is not as easy as you imagine and not all altcoins are suitable for day trading. However if you can choose a good altcoin, you will get a big profit because market trading is unpredictable. The best altcoins for day trading need to have potential liquidity, range, and volatility because it goes up and down at any given time depending of the movement on the trading volume. They must also have a history of making big moves in a short period of time.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:31:02 AM

Basically, there are some altcoins that are appropriate for the day-trading. They have fluctuating price rates every day and they are changes. The changes of the price rate don't hit every day but even in some minutes or hours. The graphics are always changing, therefore, many day-traders use it for day-trading. However, not all altcoins are suitable for day-trading. The most promising coin for day-trading is likely the Monero.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
carbonpenguin

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:26:15 AM

if I choose from all the cryptocurrencies that are now on the market, then for day trading, I would choose bitcoin. bitcoin is quite stable and it has a fairly high degree of price volatility within 1 day. if you follow the course, you can make good money.
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

I don't agree, worth holding altcoins long term if you believe in the project. Many are still overpriced in my opinion but there's still some gems about.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jackichan

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

In my opinion, the fact also remains that given the insane success of most ICO’s, scammers are flooding the market creating bogus coins to get their fill of the ICO pie and effectively create an ICO bubble, which made the failure of many ICOs. Thus, for me, before continuing, we have to make something very clear. I always believe that ICOs are truly revolutionary and will continue to evolve and will become an amazing vehicle for developers, entrepreneurs and investors.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

Altcoin trading is unpredictable like a weather.  If Bitcoin goes up,  Altcoin will dump and if Bitcoin price goes down,  Altcoin will still dump!   There are some Altcoin that suitable for long term hold and there are some that do better for daily trading!

usm1000

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

because the price movement of Bitcoin in each exchange is different. Prices on one US exchange may be higher than other US exchanges, but lower than prices in Japanese stocks,
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:53:19 PM

this depends on the market and the theory of demand and supply, sometimes altcoin that we get the best price, so it will automatically be sold, and vice versa, if not have a good price, then better we hold. wait for a good price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pink2949

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

because altcoin can produce a quick profit without a long-term hold.
but one thing to be aware of, altcoin can also carry enormous risks.
altysha

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

Day traiding is more suitable for experienced traders and if you have much time. I prefer to divide my coins, some of them I hold, and the rest I use for trading, because altcoins can change their price very fast.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

Many people think very differently about this topic. Some people think for then day trading is a good deal and some are thought to hold the coin for long term is good. It depends on demands. If the coin rate will go down in future and I m seeing this or I can predict this then for me its good to have day a trading. This crypto marketplace is quiet right now but doing day trade is giving your 100% and that is not like by me.altcoin is one the best crypto right now and doing day trading is giving your 100%. So my concept about day trading is not good about any coins I love to hold coins.peace.
xinhxinh3056

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:43:05 AM

I do not understand too much money I think they are missing.i personally find it very difficult to cash out my investments because there can be an explosion in the market at any moment
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

Well, it depends from individual to individual. Some like to trade altcoins and other want to stack them for POS or Masternode. I personally do both but then I am not a day trader because I cannot look at those graphs constantly. For me, altcoins are the course thru which I earn my BTC. That's how I function.

You can definitely trade your altcoins but it can be stressful and needs a lot of time.
ngocpham1331

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

because it is much easy to gain profit in trading than holding it. some do the strategy of trade now and hold later. they trade while the market is good for trading and exchange it to an altcoin which is good for holding.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

because it is much easy to gain profit in trading than holding it. some do the strategy of trade now and hold later. they trade while the market is good for trading and exchange it to an altcoin which is good for holding.

I don't think so because if the market is not moving to the higher price or lower price, then we cannot do day trading even for altcoin or bitcoin. and I think it is better to hold for a while until the price is move. but I agree that we can use altcoin for day trading and besides using altcoin, we can also use bitcoin for day trading because I think bitcoin price can move in any range of price so I think we can take a profit and sometimes, the profit will bigger in one-time trade.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: