Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is for day trading  (Read 4275 times)
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:12:37 PM

Yes altcoin are for daily trading because theirs a lot of choices to choose in.Everyday the price of all altcoin are not in the same price,some goes down and some goes up.In daily trading you easily gain profit.
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

There are altcoins that is good for day trading but there are also altcoins that is good for holding; example, Ethereum is a long term investment so it is better if you will hold it longer.

ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:19:36 PM

Because its volatility promising higher profit than holding. Holding is bad idea if you want to make money in crypto, for the better learn about how to trade it with methode day or swing trading. By trade it you can turn your money more faster than holding but offcource you have to spend times and effort for that.

I don't see how is that a rule. I would say quite opposite, long holding gives you an opporutnity to gain more if the project kicks off, then the margins are really high. Day trading makes sense for bad coins that gain some traction for short term.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:32:59 PM

Because its volatility promising higher profit than holding. Holding is bad idea if you want to make money in crypto, for the better learn about how to trade it with methode day or swing trading. By trade it you can turn your money more faster than holding but offcource you have to spend times and effort for that.

I don't see how is that a rule. I would say quite opposite, long holding gives you an opporutnity to gain more if the project kicks off, then the margins are really high. Day trading makes sense for bad coins that gain some traction for short term.
I think it's still the same by other coin which it is also good to take long term investment just to avoid losses of coin due to the volatility. Yes, as we have good strategies about trading we can do daily routine but make it sure you're already adopt the technology.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:37:59 PM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

Some peoples with good trading skill will trading altcoin right now because more volatile than bitcoin or top 10 market cap. They can make profits from high fluctuation because they can read market movement. Right now, bitcoin movement is more stable and not give much fluctuation and altcoin is their choice
When i am read on top gainer, mostly big gainer is altcoin and sometimes altcoin gain more than 100% in one day

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
setancredit3

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

in a situation like this, I think we can do daily trading because every altcoin has a good sign to buy and sell it and I think it can take a good profit later on, we need to know
when the price is good for us to buy because sometimes, we get a trap with a high price so we can not sell at that time so be careful for all friends.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

Some peoples with good trading skill will trading altcoin right now because more volatile than bitcoin or top 10 market cap. They can make profits from high fluctuation because they can read market movement. Right now, bitcoin movement is more stable and not give much fluctuation and altcoin is their choice
When i am read on top gainer, mostly big gainer is altcoin and sometimes altcoin gain more than 100% in one day
They like to trade daily to gain small profit but I don't think it's all for that because in my analysis of the coin it has a potential to regulates higher price. It is good to take long term investment also for the security .
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

Many are getting interested in day trading because of the lucrative profits. But day trading itself has a very risky that is wrong the estimated price, especially now the market conditions are very volatile.
Fluctuations in the market make day trading players choose altcoin as the material because the price is relatively cheap so the lose is not too much and the profit is also not too small.

And i using Eth for day trading.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

I think now a lots of people afraid to lose their money, that's why thay just do day trading because situation in crypto market now isn't stable. I was holding for two last years and now I decided time to trade. I'ts up to you totally hold or trade.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

I think now a lots of people afraid to lose their money, that's why thay just do day trading because situation in crypto market now isn't stable. I was holding for two last years and now I decided time to trade. I'ts up to you totally hold or trade.

I think it will depend on your capability to do trading. When you want an easy and fast money then you can check on the market and price updates every now and then and focus on day trading. But if you want easy yet big profit then you will hold your coin til the price goes up
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:08:27 PM

day trading is not for everyone and don't think holding coins for a long term is not profitable. it actually depends on what coins you are holding. you said you are holding for last 2 years but which coins you are holding can you share with us because last year almost all coins went ATH if you missed selling your coins then it's your fault. But your present decision is right in trading we can make more profit if you compared with long term holding.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

I rarely meet people who just take day trading. Typically, a professional trader uses a few strategies for minimizing the risks. Day trading has its advantages: the trader receives a stable and steady income. HODL-strategy is less predictable.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

Trading will bring you immediate profits and hold, you may be subject to reduced property at some time. But trading requires you to have good technical knowledge, capture sensitive information to bring profits. Trading is also very easy to lose, if you are not careful you will become a holder.
Ayasena

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:13:47 AM

because for us by trading in the market we think it's easier to earn our daily profit, because with us very easily in a short time, and also very good we hold in the long term, because we will more and more that we get
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:08:39 PM

I am not interested in trading and therefore I am not practicing trading. But if you want to get money during short-term period through buy-sell operation then use for that purpose any new fresh coin.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

Actually it depends from the coin but i prefer to invest for a long term as it will bring more money than day training as fro me
curnez88888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

Maybe this time is right for trading today because this time many people who sell their altcoin because it has been waiting for a very long time because now altcoin prices go up and I think you are quick to sell altcoin that you have held for a long time
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:39:40 AM

I want to say, in any case, I believe that everyone should be free to do whatever they like. And If you have a good knowledge of technical analysis, you can trade day. If you are a beginner, I personally do not recommend daily trading. And also if you want to make money in crypto, better learn about how to trade with the day method and you can buy some good coins and hold it for several months and sell it for profit.
alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:28:03 AM

I do not understand too much money I think they are missing.i personally find it very difficult to cash out my investments because there can be an explosion in the market at any moment
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:04:56 AM

if altcoin for trading today it is not possible because as I know at this time altcoin price decreases along with Bitcoin and if you do day trading, for now, you will not get profit and will get loss then of that you should hold your altcoin with long-term

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: