Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is for day trading  (Read 4280 times)
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:00:19 AM

I believe that day trading are for experienced traders since it needs and requires you to be an expert in analyzing and deciding when and how much you would trade. It is indeed profitable plus the fact that it is faster than ROI. But this is not suitable for newbies they will be prone to being swayed by FUDs and based their judgement and actions on their emotions, they will lose more than they will gain if that is the case.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:06:58 AM

day trading done by traders who already have experience, they can analyze and can read the situation alt, day trading profits are good but if you just buy alt origin maybe it is a big mistake
People neeed to understand that for them to be a good trader they should consider experiencing trading and trying because that is the beginning of all success. Learn from you own analysis and make improvement on your chosen investment and trading habits.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:12:05 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
Im not agree and i do think its opposite from it. I think altcoins is for long term investment and bitcoin do really good for day trading cause high in volume and also good in prices. New altcoins for sure not profitable and there will be no demand , so how can you think you can day trading it? sure if you said altcoins is ethereum, cause ethereum already so big and have a good number of volume.

Btcallans

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:20:12 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

They are making this thoughts because of experience. Many already saw how alts works. It pumps high and fall deep while it can't recover. This is the common happenings why some investors look alts for day trading only.
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

The first time I've heard such a thing... I'm sure that bitcoin is more suitable for daily trading. Of course, you can trade anything. But alts must grow with the development of the project. Their price depends very much on this. You can just skip a sharp rise ...
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

All is not as easy as we imagine,must have skills, understand the technical and also have enough experience. Those who can get profit every day is people who already have a lot of experience in the world of trading crypto and for a beginner you should think of the length of the first to try it because your money is not toy for playing.
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:50:38 PM

The best way to make high profit is by holding but holding is very dangerous when investing on Altcoin. The best way to enjoy Altcoin investment is do day trading. Most investors don't hold they do day trading.
keramzit

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:27:33 AM

Everyone trades in different ways . I prefer hold altcoins, others prefer fast sales ... it all depends on the person and free time
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

The thing is that altcoins are very volatile and they are very easy to manipulate and their prices are always moving which is what makes them perfect for trading. Yes they are good for trading but that does not mean that is the only thing that they are good for, just because they are perfect for trading does not mean you cannot hold them, holding altcoins can be one of the best things you could ever do

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:57:38 PM

Yea they are very good for day trading especially the most volatile altcoins, if you know what you are doing then you could make a lot of money from the altcoins that you are trading. But I have to disagree that is not the only thing that they are good for, there are really good altcoins out there that could be adapted into a lot of really good industries.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

There are some altcoins are worth to holding for quite long time too.
i think the most suitable coins for day trading is the coin which have a low price, but high volume.
Bitcoin have a big volume and price, so it will be suitable for holding it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

This is because the price of the altcoin often changes so fast that it makes us able to get profit quickly if we do it by trading, especially at this time the altcoin price is very fast rising and falling so this is a very good time for us to get big profit by utilizing the current situation.

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:11:10 PM

because altcoin is very volatile if it takes a long time it takes very strong patience, altcoin prices are easy to rise so many traders take advantage of it for daily funding
Altcoins are nice for many to daytrade, if the coins re not around with a lot of volume then you can't day trade it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

The fact is that altcoins are very unstable, and you can earn very quickly, today there is a lot of good, you can also invest in promising start-ups that you can earn a lot more, here's an example # swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment the bonus is 5%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

Not all atlernative coins are for day trading.
there are so many tokens out there who are worth to hold for a long time.
If you want to have a big profit in the future you should also take the risk of waiting and holding.
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

Definitely most of the people support altcoins trading because you make increase your amount. But Holding coin is risky when it go the pump you can't predict that surely.
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:30:04 AM

Over the past few months , hold does not make a profit, so the best option is day trading . You can earn at least some money
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

And what is there to understand, most of the coins are constantly in motion now and it is very profitable to get a small profit at these races. Yes, and more than a hundred coins to choose from, the main thing is time and operational actions.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:35:21 AM

Altcoin is indeed very good for day trading. We can take advantage of the condition of coin prices that rise and fall quickly. To trade, we must be careful and play fast. When the coin falls we can immediately buy it. But if the price of coins rises, we will immediately sell it. With us doing that, we can get more profits.

zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:47:40 AM

Altcoins for day trading is very risky and complicated, specially now that market is still unstable. Risky in a way that daily trading cant not always guarantee a gain profit , you need to become updated every minute .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: