Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding EOS?  (Read 30742 times)
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

Yes I'm holding EOS because I'm sure EOS has good potential. We can see now that while others fall, EOS still survives and does not fall like the others. Cheers

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:35:08 AM

I'm holding eos for the hype show. Hyped up on YouTube. The guys can't get enough of it. I'm a lil skeptical. I like my bch better. This time I'm not late as I was for ether. I want to put more into eos but its like I'm not getting 100 eos like 1 month ago for 6$

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:43:13 AM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
I really hope for EOS to continue to improve its development. so I want the EOS to remain in a developing state.
so I will keep EOS for a higher price. with a high price, I will earn considerable profits in the future. and by holding is also the best way to support EOS.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:56:18 AM

seeing the potential, then it is not impossible EOS will be able to rival the ethereum. but of course, this will not be easy. ethereum is also a great coin so of course, its own development will also be increased as well.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
cllo78

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:10:26 AM

I don't have EOS. Although many people are very optimistic about it, EOS is called blockchain 3.0, but I think there are only 21 master nodes. I think it is very maneuverable.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:17:06 AM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
Eos is a coin with considerable improvements for the past few months. I see this development many invites many investors who want it.
so I think withholding EOS able to increase even higher in EOS in the future. so I hold EOS for long-term benefits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:21:04 AM

It seems EOS is a promising altcoin. I'm also planning to invest in this coin. The blockchain technology, concept, and its progress is really well-accepted in the crypto world. Additionally, we can also see the progress of the value and price in the market that is greater time to time. But, to surpass the ETH, I'm not sure in the near time.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

sinichi homes

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:32:41 AM

good reverensi but I think to go to eth may be because it is eth with eos distance the price is not too far so easy to pass even though maybe not now because eth itself is in positive trend.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:36:27 AM

Yes, I hold EOS in my portfolio. But, by accumulating a little profit I sell it. Now waiting for a dip to buy in the price range of $10 t0 12$ or even more less if it comes.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

EOS in my opinion is one of the most successful cryptocurrency of last time period. I do not have any free money right now, but I will definitely buy these coins. I am sure that their prices will grow.
makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

In my opinion EOS is really good and has potential. I have some of them in my wallet and I bought them last week. I believe this coin has growth potential and it can be easily 2x 3x in a year. I am gonna hold it for long term.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:43:53 AM

In my opinion EOS is really good and has potential. I have some of them in my wallet and I bought them last week. I believe this coin has growth potential and it can be easily 2x 3x in a year. I am gonna hold it for long term.

Well that's good. I also heard that, it have a great potential and I see it have good performance in the market.
But i also heard there's a lot of saying EOS are not good and I sell the half of my coin but right now I'm going back and buy again EOS for long term investment.
Raidzin

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

I understand that EOS wants to unite all the ideas of the ICO. Then every ICO is essentially attempting to use the blockchain to a specific specification.
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:44:50 AM

I still not agree that EOS will surpass Ethereum. I also don't think EOS will be widely adopted as Ethereum did.
Honestly, last year I very curious about EOS platform, but I still believe no tokens will beat the parent platform which is the Ethereum platform.  

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:35:14 PM

When I first read about EOS, I really liked it, after that I started to collect information about it and came to the conclusion that this is really a very interesting project that will be higher level than Ethereum and the nearest competitors. So I decided to buy now and continue to buy more, after which I will keep EOS and monitor its development and growth. It's always interesting to be a part of something grand.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:50:46 PM

EOS is strong coin which run its own block chain.It can process millions of transaction per second with zero cost.Price of EOS increase considerably for last one month.The project of EOS has high transaction speeds,no fees,no fork needs to perform updates.Due to these developments EOS price is increasing on daily basis.
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

EOS is a very promising coin. I put a few ETHs in there, I've already earned but I hope to increase my investments at least three times.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

When I first read about EOS, I really liked it, after that I started to collect information about it and came to the conclusion that this is really a very interesting project that will be higher level than Ethereum and the nearest competitors. So I decided to buy now and continue to buy more, after which I will keep EOS and monitor its development and growth. It's always interesting to be a part of something grand.

This motivates me to check for the EOS and read about what it is and how good it is as you described, I have seen that EOS took a great attention from the users and that has been in Top10 in CMC.
To replace the ETH I am a bit skeptic because ETH is old and many tokens are developed above the ethereum network and I doubt they would move to another one if they could.
bddbd

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:18:39 AM

I hold EOS because EOS founder BM has a very rich experience in blockchain development. He once developed steamit and bitshare and gained strong investor support. So I am optimistic about EOS.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:35:45 AM

I think that the EOS is a very good project, which in a year will be able to compete with NEO and Ethereum. I have not bought the EOS, but will buy as soon as possible.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: