Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:05:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding EOS?  (Read 30742 times)
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

Yeah I'm consideration Eos championing thirst championing damage, it is besides acceptable cast and I'm gravid besides crowded profit from it
tql26101997

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

Nope, way overvalued for something that doesn't even have a functioning product.
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

The project will soon have a release of its own platform, so I do not advise anyone to sell them now. I think the price will grow several times.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:10:07 PM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

holding of EOS is not bad idea, but there are other coins with good position of holding for midterm and also for long term. do not forget NEO, it seems it will be 3 th coins of the market in 2018
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

I missed the oportunity to buy Eos for 0,50$ price last year.Now I think that Eos is much overpriced.They are just going to release their own blockchain and that is it.The hype of Eos is slowly going down so I will buy this coin much cheaper than now.

Well it's "just" their own blockchain but projects who want to launch a ICO will be able to use EOS as a platform for the token instead Ethereum or NEO. Before we don't have any indication regarding the adoption, it will be very hard to tell whether is over or undervalued.

SandraSN

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

Eos is very stable altcoin, and if we'll see now the price down we should buy it for making some profit in future
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

Eos has surprise investors in the world of cryptographic currencies and the price has risen rapidly. but I think EOS has not finished its rise and the price will continue to increase. I'm still holding on.
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

In my opinion, EOS belongs to the best projects. news about EOS and their team move forward quickly and quality, you better hold your EOS.
I believe that coins will multiply this year. I believe in EOS.

Agent99

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

I have some EOS. i think it is a good alternative for NEO and ADA also ETH. i will hold it for long term to take good profit. i think it can reach 100$ in this year. so advise you to hold it for long term
batier84

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:49:58 PM

Yes, I'm holding EOS, and I think if they successfully launch their platform then the coin will undoubtedly grow in price.
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:53:52 PM

Unfortunately, no. And i feel so unlucky because i sold all mine! I just regret, i mean i should hodl enough. I don’t even know why i sold them. Ughh.
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:56:38 PM

no, I don't keep EOS. I prefer to keep it on the Ethereum. I think it is more promising.
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

I do not hold the eos, but I will always see and monitor the development of this eos coin if it feels eos coins in the future have good predictions and have significant development seems to have eos coins can be made as an option to hold and gain profit.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:22:42 PM

I bought the EOS for a long time in the hope that after they release their coins on the basis of personal development, the coin will quickly grow in value. And this is already being done!

I am almost 100% sure that EOS will explode very soon. That is why I bought this cryptocurrency to hold it for some time until it goes to the Moon. And I believe, it will happen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI-yh4UKirU
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

The coin is really very good, and on the technical part it surpassed ETH. In addition, there is a lot of positive news around this coin, everyone talks about it, writes, shoots videos. All this makes it popular. I think it will soon be very expensive, so definitely it is necessary to buy and keep in your portfolio
04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:20:40 PM

EOS is a much greater network speed, the ability to create truly full-fledged dApps applications (while on the basis of Ethereum smart contracts it is difficult to implement anything actually used, as the cost of their execution is very high and tied to the complexity of calculations).
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:16:30 AM

I sold the EOS recently and I'm pleased with it because the price has fallen and I do not think there are special reasons to think that the dump will end quickly...
danwanyd

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

In the future, EOS will have a great development prospect, and I think it will be a very correct decision to invest in EOS.

Whether it can surpass itaifang, as long as its goal has been achieved, then it is a very promising currency.
capoklhok

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

no, i hold the coins i think for sure long term like eth and btc. because every year the coin is always high in price, but if we see the most powerful Eos is the team that remains behind it, although it is only supported by the authorities in the technology and active team ..
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:32:05 AM

EOS price movement in the market does look stable. is suitable to be a short-term investment. but for now I no longer hold EOS coins I choose to invest in other coins whose fluctuations are bigger and faster. although the risk that I get is also comparable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: