Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs?  (Read 4931 times)
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:08:59 AM

I think there are so many ways to find out good ICO project to invest in. At first as you guys know that there are a lot of ICO listing sites and sometime you guys can find out good ICO project to invest from these sites. Beside you guys can find out by checking project by yourself through your experience and knowledge about ICO project that you got after long time investing in ICO Wink

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

You just need to look at the icodrops website and see the most worthwhile ICO. Now I would advise you to buy Acorn Collective-aco.ai
RavRider

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:23:37 AM

They are different ways to find good initial coin offerings. In the past i need a lot of time researching these message board and the telegram groups. But now they are a lot of initial coin offering rating sites. These are very good for me, and they save me a lot of time. Because i can just research the ico with high ratings.
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:28:01 AM

Finding good ICO's is not really that hard. Projects might be good but the main criteria to find a really good ICO's is the team behind itself. As long as they are active and seriously trying to get more investors it means project will have a high rate of success. But be careful and don't be deceived cause not everyone are the same.

TheGOLDskull

Activity: 101
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:33:57 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
What is a good ICO?

An ICO where you are simply not scammed in the end?

or an ICO where all goes smooth but in the end doesn't deliver or has a shit product listed?

or an ICO with an amazing future ahead, that will moon instantly?

Different ICO's with different ways of spotting them I guess Smiley.

All sources should be taken with a salt of grain since everybody writing about upcoming ICO's is either getting paid (to shill) or invested in it themselves. It does give a nice idea on what the ICO is about of course, and sometimes if you hear about if early enough you are sitting on a gold mine. But that is definitely not guaranteed. Some ICO's have little to no traction and still do amazing. I remember skipping the $MAN ICO early January and choosing for more known ICO's like Wepower and Beetoken. Right now it feels like a mistake, since $MAN is looking like it is able to go to great heights. Who told me about $MAN? Nobody, just happen to stumble upon it on twitter. No big names were shilling it, no ICO reviews (not that I know of at that time). And why I skipped $MAN? Because of noticed the website was buggy as hell (which they renewed a week after ICO Smiley) and I wasn't impressed by the information on the website. I was able to stock up during recent dips, so I still have as much $MAN I would otherwise have bought at ICO Smiley.
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

the point is not to be interested in free ICO because free ICO is generally only used as a lure to attract investors. And investors interested in this free coin will be easy prey for the owners of the ICO program. An example of a free ICO that leads to fraud is Bitbase.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:52:59 AM

i will give you tips on finding a good ico
1. usually good ico ad scattered everywhere
2. developers already in the know by the crowd
3. trusted and great partner
A good ico does not necessarily needs to have great publicity or to have ads all over the forum it just needs to have good developers and a decent road map to get to their goals and while that may seem easy it is not, after all there are already thousands of projects in the market and it is difficult to do something better than all of those coins.
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

in my opinion 2018 year its not good for ico investments  Angry you better wait for token or coin hit the exchanges and then buy it. cause almost 80 or more percent of them are dropping in price for few times. i already saw it almost every time and for now i dont wanna invest anymore. too many icos now and too may scammers and bad project trying to collect your money
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

The internet has a vast collection of information for someone to look into and refer to. For instance, google can show you so many references as to ICO tracking websites in just seconds. One of these websites that i got from google are FOUNDICO and
COINSCHEDULE and you can also check other results from google as well. Enjoy and hope that helps.

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

I find great icos from the group called monoico.com. They have great picks, better than other pages like icodrops

Thanks for link to monocoin site, seems very solid and looks like they rate ICOs similar to my own research, which is a good sign. I was mostly using ICOdrops lately, but it's better not to rely on one source when looking for good blockchain projects.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

ok place to start would be https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

Better to join in some telegram groups that can be your one of reliable source,also to check the ratings of an ICO can be helpful and most of all do your own research to become more safe.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

well, usually, I spend a lot of my time to make some research on the internet to find out which is the best ICO to invest. I read their whitepaper, check their team and their advisors. Well, most of ICO which have Celebrities as advisors are not good ICOs. I believe that good ICO needs advisors who work with the technology related

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Tradelize. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people an easy way to enter the game.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:45:06 PM

I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Tradelize. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people an easy way to enter the game.
The fact is that every user of crypto-currencies has their own strategies for finding prospective companies ico. but nevertheless this activity is very complicated and therefore it is necessary to use different possibilities, but nevertheless the risks of being deceived still remain.
MrDom2

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:26:50 PM

http://bitcoinist.com/3-icos-huge-potential-2018/
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:13:29 PM

I find great icos from the group called monoico.com. They have great picks, better than other pages like icodrops

are you sure the ICOs that go there have good potential, because I'm actually quite fed up with websites that always give ICO recommendations, and end up always ending badly

TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:00:53 PM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

IcoDrops is one of the most independent platforms, about ICO's, most of promoted ICO's there, are good. Also watch at hype level, if people talk much about project, it have big chances to give good income.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:25:32 PM

A good ICO campaign depends on the individual's ability to search and analyze projects. To find a good and potential ICO, it is mandatory to monitor the situation of the Token sale of the ICO project. Then research the whitepaper, find out about their community as well as traffic of people to the ICO project website. If the project site has too many Asian visitors, you should not invest in this ICO project.

Tak bersalah

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:30:04 PM

To find a good ICO project I first did was look at the whitepaper of the project, and also see the speed of the project's website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: