Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:55:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs?  (Read 4931 times)
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:11:55 AM

the easy way to see ico is good or not can be seen in ICO rating website,  then do research on the part of ICO teams, if the ICO project team is a professional person in their field not using a fake linkedIn account it can be said that the ICO is legit,
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:00:24 AM

One of the most trusted ico rating websites is https://icorating.com/ i follow this website the management of this website have good evolution techniques  in any ico programs
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:23:20 AM

the easy way to see ico is good or not can be seen in ICO rating website,  then do research on the part of ICO teams, if the ICO project team is a professional person in their field not using a fake linkedIn account it can be said that the ICO is legit,
These are very basic factors, beyond the same there is more and more things that need to be taken into consideration before making an investment. Important thing is the private investors, the product associated with it, real time usage of the product, the lasting of the firm into any form of businesses. Some has got good reputation into real time business and further integrate the same through ico which were really worth projects.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:23:20 PM

Today, there are a lot of difficulties in the company’s ico market.  But in order to choose for myself a more suitable one with good prospects, I choose projects that already have a working business or that have a sufficiently large interest in society.  Of course, studying all the detailed information is also of great importance.
John46285

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:35:36 PM

There have several website to get good ICOs with in details. I choose best one from there and I like to research by myself.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
allohha

Merit: 176

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:46:12 PM

There have several website to get good ICOs with in details. I choose best one from there and I like to research by myself.
This year is very difficult to determine with new and companies.  The project is quite a lot, and choosing something worthy among them is very hard.  In addition, a full analysis of all available information as a result may also not give the expected result.  In some cases, rely on intuition.
ckorbba

Merit: 144

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:37:59 PM

This year is very difficult to determine with new and companies.  The project is quite a lot, and choosing something worthy among them is very hard.  In addition, a full analysis of all available information as a result may also not give the expected result.  In some cases, rely on intuition.
In any case, we have no other choice than to intuitively determine the prospects of a company.  I have to participate in a large number of different companies, which whenever possible I can give at least 20% of the total amount of some kind of profit.  Basically, over the past year I have not received even a tenth of the profit from what I was able to get in 2016.
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:47:47 PM

In any case, we have no other choice than to intuitively determine the prospects of a company.  I have to participate in a large number of different companies, which whenever possible I can give at least 20% of the total amount of some kind of profit.  Basically, over the past year I have not received even a tenth of the profit from what I was able to get in 2016.
ICO market conditions declined, unlike what happened in 2016 to 2017. Now you have to be more patient to be able to benefit from the investment you make. this might not be good because everything requires patience.

swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:08:40 PM

ICO market conditions declined, unlike what happened in 2016 to 2017. Now you have to be more patient to be able to benefit from the investment you make. this might not be good because everything requires patience.
Indeed, the situation today is much worse, because if we compare the income of the Hunter for Bounty in 2016 and today, and if we take into account the prices for Bitcoin, then there is almost no prospect of making a profit.  In other words, I would like to say that, for example, MobileGo, for the Bounty company, the company paid an average of $ 2,500, when Bitcoin had a price of $ 300.  To date, Bitcoin is almost $ 5,100, and participants in Bounty companies cannot even get $ 200.
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:34:39 PM

In recent years Ico's I wonder if we make the Hard Cap at the moment we're happy we're happy to make Cap. People do not trust ICOs as much as they used to.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:41:05 PM

In recent years Ico's I wonder if we make the Hard Cap at the moment we're happy we're happy to make Cap. People do not trust ICOs as much as they used to.
now investor confidence has shifted to asset trading and investment in exchange, not many of them have returned to see the ICO because too many ICOs have deceived investors. it made many ICOs now not reach their hardcap.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:55:34 PM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

Tokenomics( how many percent is up for ICO sale, team allocation and lock up period), team experience and prowess and future development plans in Roadmap are all important to me in choosing the next ICO to participate in

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:27:44 PM

people are no more going after ICOs like before with the option of IEO but rather ICOs are going after big investor, though there are very few investors with few lost in the space during the bull run and much confidence for it also. IMO when bitcoin rises to a certain price and some consider to have made more money and profit, more money could move to newer ICOs and altcoins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:54:16 PM

Before joining an ICO project, you should see the overview of that project. See Whitepaper, team, price of tokens, links, and information that are clearly public, ICO rating indicators are appreciated by the community to avoid fake teams.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:55:05 AM

Before joining an ICO project, you should see the overview of that project. See Whitepaper, team, price of tokens, links, and information that are clearly public, ICO rating indicators are appreciated by the community to avoid fake teams.
All of this true and before I joining ICO before Im always looking for that and first I look is the white paper and other information to make sure it is safe but even Im checking it ny money still lose because the scammer are smart so I decided to become smarter than them so I did not invest to ICO last year until now but Im back again once I see ICO are good to invest again.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:45:38 AM

Agreed, i'm sure most of whale investors always check all these important points too. Checking the team behind the project, whitepaper, what product is the project about and many else. To find a good ICOs is not that easy though because there are so many ICOs out there.
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:42:37 PM

I have the same feeling that all the good projects remained in 2016 and 2017, and now just savvy fraudsters squeeze out the last money from trustful investors)
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:36:53 PM

I use ico review site and most times i make research on my own by studying the team behind the project,  learning about their usecase and about their token metric.  With this information i can make selection of good ico

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:11:06 PM

One of the most trusted ico rating websites is https://icorating.com/ i follow this website the management of this website have good evolution techniques  in any ico programs
Icorating I think does not guarantee that the ico will be profitable and successful. it's better to look for information in your own way (manual research), don't be too referring to such rating websites. in fact, they actually, buy the rating on that site so that people can see and want to invest in the ICO project. so it's not entirely accurate and correct.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:11:54 PM

I mostly check the spreadsheets of popular people such as mandy, ian balina and crypto crush. Trying to understand which ones are good and not fake checking the team and advisors.
it's very difficult now to find a good ico for now and now we have to be careful and smart in choosing ico which we will follow the project's vision and mission and of course the support team behind the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: