Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster  (Read 8074 times)
spartadata
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:31:46 AM

Indeed that is also my suggestion email reply back to your INNO order email confirmation with your payment stub confirmation... they should reply back... I did get an initial email saying I will be updated as payment is confirmed on their end takes a few days for intl wire to settle usually 2-3 days or more if on weekend.

Blockchain Association of Miners Telegram Group  https://t.me/Blockchainminersgroup
Bitcoin ASIC Miner Profitability  https://apanel.com
Kendah

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

Inno stated to start shipping today. Did anyone get a shipping notification?
Kmmille2

Activity: 40
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

Not to my knowledge, no.

Order ID: D9INNO2018042417

Update for day #4 - Payment still "not confirmed" no shipping or tracking number. Order placed and paid in full on April 23rd at 3:00pm. Innosilicon emailed me that the process takes 2 days to confirm: "The BTC/LTC verification can be quick, the financial department needs to get the newest book of the payment every two days, that is why they take time."

Reached out to Innosilicon last night who told me:

"If we keep replying to the email to you we cannot do the payment check at the same time, thanks!"

I've reached out to several people who said they're in the same situation. This thread has been viewed almost 1,200 times, so hopefully Innosilicon understands that their customers are watching to see what happens with this batch. If they are able to send out those tracking numbers today - it would go a long way for instilling customers trust in their company.
Inno_ASIC (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 108

Innosilicon ASIC official representative

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

Not to my knowledge, no.

Order ID: D9INNO2018042417

Update for day #4 - Payment still "not confirmed" no shipping or tracking number. Order placed and paid in full on April 23rd at 3:00pm. Innosilicon emailed me that the process takes 2 days to confirm: "The BTC/LTC verification can be quick, the financial department needs to get the newest book of the payment every two days, that is why they take time."

Reached out to Innosilicon last night who told me:

"If we keep replying to the email to you we cannot do the payment check at the same time, thanks!"

I've reached out to several people who said they're in the same situation. This thread has been viewed almost 1,200 times, so hopefully Innosilicon understands that their customers are watching to see what happens with this batch. If they are able to send out those tracking numbers today - it would go a long way for instilling customers trust in their company.

Thank you for your suggestion. We will also give your feedback to our manager.

Thank you!

Innosilicon Mining ASIC official Account
shellyfinest

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

Any info on number of units Halong and Innosilicon are selling of each Decred and Sia models for this end of April batch release?

Keeping eye on difficulty and profitability once these hit...
shellyfinest

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:36:57 PM

I would suggest for everybody to stay as far away from them as possible. Ordered 3 A5s for 30K, delivery was due to september, than moved to october, than arrived in middle november. ROI is of course of the plate bigtime, many units caught fire, many were shipped bricked without a sd card slot, they even put a mandatory hw update self service type, you just need to have mad soldering skills to do that.
Check the thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2033006.740

Reading through the above A5 thread should be cause for concern on a larger scale, seems like this was glossed over in this thread... A5 Dash miner (and competition with Bitmain where both flooded markets with units) is often mentioned by others as a lesson for all coins...  Worried that same fate is near for LTC , and then could be soon for SIA and DECRED miners as well. 

Even BTC isn't great ROI at this point , mine and hold all coins for those of us holding miners (but as many point out, buying crypto alone will likely be less risky than mining going forward)...

Sad because miners secure network, so at least you can find comfort in LTC, BTC, DCR, and SIA being "secure" projects, until miners lose interest ...
klwolf2000

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

Any info on number of units Halong and Innosilicon are selling of each Decred and Sia models for this end of April batch release?

The Halong units have already been shipped and received but the difficulty hasn't spiked like you would expect if it was Bitmain making the miners. From what I see Halong and Innosilicon are doing it the right way and not flooding the market with new miners forcing everyone to take a hit on their return. I'd expect about the same small hash spike when the D9 is shipped and everyone gets to make money.
shellyfinest

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

The Halong units have already been shipped and received but the difficulty hasn't spiked like you would expect if it was Bitmain making the miners. From what I see Halong and Innosilicon are doing it the right way and not flooding the market with new miners forcing everyone to take a hit on their return. I'd expect about the same small hash spike when the D9 is shipped and everyone gets to make money.

Why would you expect that with no information on the quantity of miners sold / shipped, that makes no sense. For those that bought I hope you're right...

In searching the threads it appears some of the Halong B29's (Decred) and B52's (SIA) have arrived to those who ordered ... I think some are still waiting... not sure the Innosilicon miners have shipped (this thread says shipping starts today) ...

With these SIA miners (miners B52 and D9) over 4 times the hash power of current Bitmain A3 products , and plenty of those out there in the market,  I still give it a few weeks to see shipments and home miners get plugged in before I make any determinations about the difficulty changing for SIA... as for the D9 there's no Bitmain miner so that's nice , but there still should be a huge spike in difficulty in the coming days...
Kmmille2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:32:20 PM

Why would you expect that with no information on the quantity of miners sold / shipped, that makes no sense. For those that bought I hope you're right...

In searching the threads it appears some of the Halong B29's (Decred) and B52's (SIA) have arrived to those who ordered ... I think some are still waiting... not sure the Innosilicon miners have shipped (this thread says shipping starts today) ...

With these SIA miners (miners B52 and D9) over 4 times the hash power of current Bitmain A3 products , and plenty of those out there in the market,  I still give it a few weeks to see shipments and home miners get plugged in before I make any determinations about the difficulty changing for SIA... as for the D9 there's no Bitmain miner so that's nice , but there still should be a huge spike in difficulty in the coming days...

I haven't seen any confirmation of units being shipped from Inno. There's several of us who pre-ordered who have not received any tracking number.

The Halong ones you mentioned were a super small batch that was sent out a few weeks ago - and then went "unavailable" until Inno announced the D9 and Sia miners.

Keep in mind - They said 2-3 day payment confirmation and shipping on April 27th. It's now April 28th in China and no one's received a tracking number. The miners are sold out, but if you pre-ordered and paid; shouldn't you have your tracking number in hand now?
shellyfinest

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:45:44 PM

Hey don't get me wrong, I'd love for this to work out and get my hands on a Decred Asic soon as well, but I'm starting to be more jaded / skeptical with mining hardware releases ...
dimaze

Activity: 181
Merit: 53

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

As for release timings, they are spot on to secure relative batch profitability. Good work to Halong & Inno for making sure that end of things is in order!

They appear to be out of stock now, with a message indicating a new batch will be in stock soon. Let's see how the deliveries go -- No one I know has received a tracking number yet however, it is already the 28th in HK.

Margins may still be in danger if any other manufacturers flood the market with Decreds, it could turn into a dash situation fairly quickly if Bitmain floods the market with Decred miners for instance.

Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

I haven't seen any confirmation of units being shipped from Inno. There's several of us who pre-ordered who have not received any tracking number.

The Halong ones you mentioned were a super small batch that was sent out a few weeks ago - and then went "unavailable" until Inno announced the D9 and Sia miners.

Keep in mind - They said 2-3 day payment confirmation and shipping on April 27th. It's now April 28th in China and no one's received a tracking number. The miners are sold out, but if you pre-ordered and paid; shouldn't you have your tracking number in hand now?

This thing currently makes 6.4k a month. Hopefully they will ship.it soon and not keep it or use it to mine for themselves...

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
Kmmille2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:31:52 PM

This thing currently makes 6.4k a month. Hopefully they will ship.it soon and not keep it or use it to mine for themselves...

This is from Inno's website -

"All D9 DecredMaster will be tested by factory before shipment and certified by Innosilicon. The post-sales service policy is as follows. After payment, your order will be processed immediately."

Payment processing is "2-3 days for LTC or BTC" or up to 5 days for USD wire. Sometimes the bank wire doesn't reach it's destination for 5-7 days. If you see the USD has been taken from your account, it doesn't mean Inno is in receipt of it - it simply means that your banking institution has proceeded with the international wire transfer. From the point it exits your account it generally takes about 5-6 days from the USA to China (can be faster or slower). At that point, someone from Inno would need to actually retrieve the wire transfer.

I'm sure they'll be "tested" before shipment (if they ship). Cheesy
klwolf2000

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:39:00 PM

Since the D9's are the exact same specs and Halongs B29 they must be using the exact same Samsung chips. I'm willing to bet that Halong got first bid on their first shipment of chips and Inno got in an order for the second batch. Since this is Samsungs first miner chip made I doubt batch 2 that Inno purchased would be an increased from what Halong shipped out. The networks hashrate for Decred increased by about 5% when Halongs miners came out and I've been making about the same decred per day since I got my B29 2 weeks ago. Also you can see that Inno has the S11 miners running right now for their testing before they ship and I'm willing to be they are doing the exact same thing for the D9 so the hashrate you see for the network won't change a lot.
KashHappy

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:11:48 PM

Since the D9's are the exact same specs and Halongs B29 they must be using the exact same Samsung chips. I'm willing to bet that Halong got first bid on their first shipment of chips and Inno got in an order for the second batch. Since this is Samsungs first miner chip made I doubt batch 2 that Inno purchased would be an increased from what Halong shipped out. The networks hashrate for Decred increased by about 5% when Halongs miners came out and I've been making about the same decred per day since I got my B29 2 weeks ago. Also you can see that Inno has the S11 miners running right now for their testing before they ship and I'm willing to be they are doing the exact same thing for the D9 so the hashrate you see for the network won't change a lot.

What pool are you mining with? I'm thinking about Coinmine.pl or Luxor
KashHappy

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

I placed my order on 04/23 via bank wire transfer and received confirmation of payment a few days later, not 5-7 business days. I suppose this may vary depending on your bank.

I received the following message this morning in the twilight hours. 

"Thank you for your payment, your payment has been confirmed. We will arrange the shipment tomorrow and send you the tracking No when we get the feedback from our factory."

I've been pleased with their response time to emails and the Mod of this thread. 
sweeperAA

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:27:22 PM

Please let us know when you receive your tracking information.
klwolf2000

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

With these SIA miners (miners B52 and D9) over 4 times the hash power of current Bitmain A3 products , and plenty of those out there in the market,  I still give it a few weeks to see shipments and home miners get plugged in before I make any determinations about the difficulty changing for SIA... as for the D9 there's no Bitmain miner so that's nice , but there still should be a huge spike in difficulty in the coming days...

Right now I'm mining with Luxor. I was using Coinmine.pl but they were showing my miner as only running at 1.6TH/s and the payouts were actually the same as Luxor's PPS. I'm not sure how that is because Coinmine is using PPLNS and 1% fee so something fishy is going on with that pool. The only downside to Luxor is that they charge 3% and that equals out to a couple hundred $ a month Sad
KashHappy

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:05:25 PM

[/quote]
Right now I'm mining with Luxor. I was using Coinmine.pl but they were showing my miner as only running at 1.6TH/s and the payouts were actually the same as Luxor's PPS. I'm not sure how that is because Coinmine is using PPLNS and 1% fee so something fishy is going on with that pool. The only downside to Luxor is that they charge 3% and that equals out to a couple hundred $ a month Sad
[/quote]

Thanks for the info... Are there any other pools that others have success with?

I've read that people were having pretty good success at Suprnova in terms of obtaining more coins vs Luxor, not sure if that still holds true. Success stories or recommendations are appreciated. Thanks!
klwolf2000

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:44:14 PM

I just found this interesting video on Youtube under the Asic Minermarket and they written down that the Inno S11 is in fact the Halong B52. They call it the S11 Dragonmint B52....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjJA8ma9IQc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: