Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster  (Read 8070 times)
Goool

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:09:48 PM

Besides, we always ship on time, sometimes even ahead of time. We've built a solid reputation around this commitment, making us the most trusted brand in the industry.

Regarding delivery times You are a disgrace to the industry ..

Greedy liars.
and I will never buy from you again, though My non-time shipped A5 has already earned 1.5 Dash
and "free" gift ( A4 +) has earned 7.2 LTC. Let's take a long way to 10600 USD that I paid for them.

I very much hope that you will be in hell and in bankruptcy.

DON'T BUY CHINESE SHIT !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fluxy12

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

I placed my order on April 23rd using BTC.

Sent them 4 confirmations including TX - BTC Transactions with their Wallet Address and mine, amount, time stamp, etc. within 1 hour of making the payment. Confirmed the order with them 4 times, even copied the information off of their OWN PO.

It's 3 days later and they're telling me that they can't confirm payment and have not provided me with any updates on shipping / tracking or confirmation.

The payment was recorded and confirmed on the network 299 times since the 23rd. Innosilicon is telling me nothing. They do answer emails, until I ask them a direct question, like: "Can you please provide me a shipping date?" then they simply stop responding.

I'm getting pretty concerned. I guess they have a history of this after reading some reviews.

@Innosilicon What do I need to do to ensure that my miner's are sent out on April 27th? I have provided everything you've asked and more.

We told you many times to stay away from thoses liars chinese ASIC companies and anyway you trade with them, now you are crying ...
KashHappy

Activity: 57
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:48:30 AM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

As for release timings, they are spot on to secure relative batch profitability. Good work to Halong & Inno for making sure that end of things is in order!

They appear to be out of stock now, with a message indicating a new batch will be in stock soon. Let's see how the deliveries go -- No one I know has received a tracking number yet however, it is already the 28th in HK.

Margins may still be in danger if any other manufacturers flood the market with Decreds, it could turn into a dash situation fairly quickly if Bitmain floods the market with Decred miners for instance.

Nooooo! Just as the D9 sold out on Innosilicon, a day later the B29 is now available and a bit cheaper than what Inno is offering. Ship date 5/21- 5/30. So much for the "Now Offering Discount" and even worse timing for not flooding the market, driving difficulty up and ROI further out.

D9 and S11's available again with Ship Dates: 5/7 - 5/11.
Inno_ASIC (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 108

Innosilicon ASIC official representative

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

Thank you for all our customers’ trust and support, we achieve good success in our pre-order of batch one products for A8+, D9, S11. We feel impressed and responsible for all our customers. Thus our sales department, financial department and factory work together thought nights this week to confirm every payment and move forward for every shipment ASAP.

To ship all the pre-ordered miners to our customers ASAP, we store a volume of goods in our Hongkong warehouse for the shipment convenience. Customers who get payment confirmation based on the payment sequence have got their goods shipped from April 24th. Now the shipment is confirmed by the DHL/UPS/Fedex, the tracking No have been provided to our customers by emails. The second and third batches are on the shipment to our Hongkong warehouse and depart. The tracking No will be feedback to customers after we get the notice from the forwarders.

Customers provide their bank slip in time, since the international transfer takes different period, our bank cannot receive the transfer amount in time, and thus some customers’ payment cannot be verified on time. Based on our previous experience, some customers’ transfers even arrive in our ban account 5 days later or more. We feel sorry that we cannot arrange the shipment in time for the unconfirmed payment.

One more to explain, during the May Day holiday, many logistic partners (especially the partners in Hongkong) are having this holiday and unable to depart the goods for the holiday celebration. So the goods arrive in Hongkong recently may be departed from May 2nd, which cause the delay in the final shipment to each customers. We are anxious for the shipment arrangement delay by the holiday. To avoid this kind of situation later, we will arrange the shipment deliver period without the holidays in our other batches. Sorry for the inconvenience for the shipment.

Thank you again for all the trust and support in Innosilicon, and we will work hard continuously to provide better miners and service for all crypto currency customers. And we will evaluate from this batch and optimize our work with the best miners, quicker response and faster shipment!

Thank you for all our customers and have a nice day!

Innosilicon Mining ASIC official Account
Maxwell34

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

Any one received tracking number by now?plz confirm
sweeperAA

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

I'm also interested to know if anyone received their tracking number yet from inno.
klwolf2000

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

Thank you for all our customers’ trust and support, we achieve good success in our pre-order of batch one products for A8+, D9, S11. We feel impressed and responsible for all our customers. Thus our sales department, financial department and factory work together thought nights this week to confirm every payment and move forward for every shipment ASAP.

To ship all the pre-ordered miners to our customers ASAP, we store a volume of goods in our Hongkong warehouse for the shipment convenience. Customers who get payment confirmation based on the payment sequence have got their goods shipped from April 24th. Now the shipment is confirmed by the DHL/UPS/Fedex, the tracking No have been provided to our customers by emails. The second and third batches are on the shipment to our Hongkong warehouse and depart. The tracking No will be feedback to customers after we get the notice from the forwarders.

http://www.innosilicon.com/statics/images/20180428150710.png

Customers provide their bank slip in time, since the international transfer takes different period, our bank cannot receive the transfer amount in time, and thus some customers’ payment cannot be verified on time. Based on our previous experience, some customers’ transfers even arrive in our ban account 5 days later or more. We feel sorry that we cannot arrange the shipment in time for the unconfirmed payment.

One more to explain, during the May Day holiday, many logistic partners (especially the partners in Hongkong) are having this holiday and unable to depart the goods for the holiday celebration. So the goods arrive in Hongkong recently may be departed from May 2nd, which cause the delay in the final shipment to each customers. We are anxious for the shipment arrangement delay by the holiday. To avoid this kind of situation later, we will arrange the shipment deliver period without the holidays in our other batches. Sorry for the inconvenience for the shipment.

Thank you again for all the trust and support in Innosilicon, and we will work hard continuously to provide better miners and service for all crypto currency customers. And we will evaluate from this batch and optimize our work with the best miners, quicker response and faster shipment!

Thank you for all our customers and have a nice day!
I've had my order confirmed on April 23rd but still haven't received tracking for the order. When will I get tracking?
Cryptnoodl

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

Sent a bank wire on 19 April and still no payment confirmation, no info on shipping.  Only emails I get back from Innosilicon are 'be patient'... thinking this whole thing was not a good idea.
Maxwell34

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

Got confirm my payment april24, and after reading their post today sent them mail , asking why I haven't recieved tracking number yet . They replyed saying that my payment was confirmed TODAY!!!!! bS
Cryptnoodl

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

Just got an email back from them saying they are on holiday until May 2 now...  I guess anyone who didn't get a confirmation already is out of luck for this shipping batch? 
Maxwell34

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

.....I think not only those without confirmation , I do have confirmation and no tracking number too. Payment was maid on april 19 , got mail from them "thanks for you payment" on 21st, then they confirmed it on 24. Doesn't sound good
klwolf2000

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

I can still see all the S11's mining on the network. It looks like they haven't started shipping anything yet and will still mine at least through the weekend....
siamining.com/addresses/0104ceeee0c1335e6770b9e620baa87615e1780ea1a5e6bca2df2651c92313f9c3aa56865535
Cryptnoodl

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

Not a good sign.  I'm hoping that all these shipping/confirmation delays aren't because sia spiked in price and they're trying to squeeze out some more 'testing' before shipment.. 
Kmmille2

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:27:11 PM

Not a good sign.  I'm hoping that all these shipping/confirmation delays aren't because sia spiked in price and they're trying to squeeze out some more 'testing' before shipment.. 

After 5 or 6 days, I did receive payment confirmation lastnight around 1am EST.

However, just like everyone else - no tracking number.
Kmmille2

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

I can still see all the S11's mining on the network. It looks like they haven't started shipping anything yet and will still mine at least through the weekend....
siamining.com/addresses/0104ceeee0c1335e6770b9e620baa87615e1780ea1a5e6bca2df2651c92313f9c3aa56865535

Here's some proof that they're all up and running in China.

On the 27th and 28th the network difficulty basically doubled.

The value of the coin has gone up, but if every batch ramps up this quickly - you can expect to see ROI get halved ... and then halved again.

If you were following profitability on a daily scale, you likely noticed that it went from about $200 per day to about $150 today. By the time they reach consumers, it'll likely be closer to $100 per day (if not lower).

The same holds true for SIA.

As for the May holiday - that's Tuesday of this upcoming week. It's essentially Chinese Labour day. If they're true to their word - they would ship between now and Monday. Something tells me that we might see some further delays.
Maxwell34

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:28:32 PM

If it true that they mine with ours machines I would assume we will recieve second batch . This batch will be mining to the end.
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:43:42 PM

Its no coincidence all these new batches became available yesterday, inno and halong are charging the same price as before which makes nosense, 4x batches from obelisk start june/july of dcr and sc, inno buyers are still waiting for their april batch, now there's another inno batch due 11th may and new halong batch 31st may. There is 3 batches due just this may, (includes inno april batch) What this does to difficulty noone knows, but these are being sold before you find out so they can charge max amount. The pumps of sc and dcr on the 26th and 25th look orchestrated to increase profits for these recent batches. Another risk is Bitmain producing their own dcr miner ,which is overdue. Im hoping this doesnt become like a x11 situation, but even x11 had multiple coins.

klwolf2000

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:58:37 PM

Its no coincidence all these new batches became available yesterday, inno and halong are charging the same price as before which makes nosense, 4x batches from obelisk start june/july of dcr and sc, inno buyers are still waiting for their april batch, now there's another inno batch due 11th may and new halong batch 31st may. There is 3 batches due just this may, (includes inno april batch) What this does to difficulty noone knows, but these are being sold before you find out so they can charge max amount. The pumps of sc and dcr on the 26th and 25th look orchestrated to increase profits for these recent batches. Another risk is Bitmain producing their own dcr miner ,which is overdue. Im hoping this doesnt become like a x11 situation, but even x11 had multiple coins.
I believe the only reason why Bitmain hasn't released a miner for DCR is that they can't produce a miner close to what the samsung chips can deliver. I just think its BS that Innosilicon hasn't even shipped anyone miners from the first batch to customers and they are already selling miners for a second batch much cheaper only a week later....
rogerthat55

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:37:21 AM

I'm starting to wonder if this mining gig is for me. If I would of bought $7,125 worth of DCR on April, 20th, when I made the bank transfer, it would be worth $9,865 right now. What are the odds I can make $2,740 on this miner?

Anyways, I'm in the same boat as everyone else. They confirmed my payment on April 24th, via bank transfer. I emailed them today with, "Tracking number?" and they replied with, "will be sent to you later, thanks!" so hopefully that means by April 30th.
Maxwell34

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:25:13 AM

Same store here, but I don't think they will work on Monday , they have long weekend with holyday. I would assume may 2 if ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: