Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:33:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster  (Read 8075 times)
PascAle

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

I already discussed with your support. I'm just trying to avoid having to send my D9 back to China. 1 Hashboard does not work and I can not install the new firmware. The unit had to be functional, it was not.

I am very disappointed
Paulk201270

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

Hey PascAle

Sorry to state the obvious, but did you check the connections to each hash board, try a different power supply if you have one in case one of the connectors has a fault, or try swapping them around.  I think there are 7 connectors in total - 2 for each hash board and the one for the controller etc.

It might make a difference??

Best regards
Paul.
PascAle

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

Helle, here are the tests I did:

-I change the controller wire with that of a aun Hashboard functional = not work

-I plug the Hasboard into the port or a functional Hashboard was plugged in = not working

-I used another PSU power wire = not working

-I still can not install the new firmware. I click on update, the .swu file upload up to 100% but the progress upgrade remains at 0%.

I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm a French-Canadian ...

Thank you for taking the time to help me
Bitmarioscoins

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

Helle, here are the tests I did:

-I change the controller wire with that of a aun Hashboard functional = not work

-I plug the Hasboard into the port or a functional Hashboard was plugged in = not working

-I used another PSU power wire = not working

-I still can not install the new firmware. I click on update, the .swu file upload up to 100% but the progress upgrade remains at 0%.

I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm a French-Canadian ...

Thank you for taking the time to help me

sounds like you could possibly have a bad hashboard.  i had a bad hashboard also, had to send back.  i upgraded firmware with no problems.
PascAle

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

Did you have to pay the transport costs?
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:26:06 AM

Hey Inno_ASIC when will you release the next batch of S11 miner?

Still waiting for a reply Inno_ASIC

Kalyst69

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

New firmware for S11 owners, don't know what it brings

Host your ASICs in Siberia for $0.07/KW all inclusive. Contact me for information.
REAL_MORPHEUS

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

S11 owners.... Use this firmware (original) and you will have much better hash rates registered in your mining pools and your units wont be continually trying to optimize.

I am running this firmware on my s11 and it is performing at 4.25 TH/s with better hash rates to the pool.

https://download.halongmining.com/files/b52/b52_20180331_123525.swu
astraleureka

Activity: 236
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:57:40 PM

Just a little more evidence that Halong's DCR/SC rigs were made by Inno...
cyberdeity

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:31:33 PM

New firmware for S11 owners, don't know what it brings

I just updated my four.  They fixed the continuous autotune bug.  Have not spotted any other differences yet.  My pool-side hashrate has been fine, so I can't say if it will help those complaining about that.
nastyrunner

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:54:13 AM

S11 owners.... Use this firmware (original) and you will have much better hash rates registered in your mining pools and your units wont be continually trying to optimize.

I am running this firmware on my s11 and it is performing at 4.25 TH/s with better hash rates to the pool.

https://download.halongmining.com/files/b52/b52_20180331_123525.swu

Is there anything for D9/B29? I tried searching but couldn't find anything!
Kalyst69

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:03:49 AM

hello all

Last S11 firmware solved my hashrate problems (+8% for me)
Also there are now overclocking settings in the setup menu.

Nice job Innosilicon, very happy with these ASICs

Host your ASICs in Siberia for $0.07/KW all inclusive. Contact me for information.
KashHappy

Activity: 57
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:13:56 AM

Inno, Is there a firmware update for the D9/B29? The miner's interface consistently reads 2.35 TH/s but is lower on the pools (i.e. 1.9 TH/s). It is greatly appreciated if you could post a link to the latest firmware available.

Please let us know if you're aware of the discrepancy and if there are plans to fix this. Thank you in advance!

sweeperAA

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:24:38 PM

I am also interested in a D9 firmware update. More control over fan settings and information on voltage and frequency is also helpful for environmental tuning since the auto-tune feature does not work.
rogerthat55

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:38:12 PM

I decided to flip my D9 on eBay. After reading, "The State of Cryptocurrency Mining" by David Vorick, and seeing my other miners have yet to ROI, and probably won't, I'm finding this game to be ridiculous.
nastyrunner

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:37:17 PM

I decided to flip my D9 on eBay. After reading, "The State of Cryptocurrency Mining" by David Vorick, and seeing my other miners have yet to ROI, and probably won't, I'm finding this game to be ridiculous.

Was it profitable to flip?
rogerthat55

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

Was it profitable to flip?

Yes it was actually. I don't want to give too much information, but I mined for a week, and then sold the miner for more than what I paid.
CNoteFan

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:58:30 AM

Anyone know the SSH credentials for these machines?  I've searched both DragonMint and Innosilicon support with no luck. 

Thanks
KashHappy

Activity: 57
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

Interesting read. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, one must assume manufacturers are also running these miners behind the scenes. David's blog kinda of confirms my suspension but make no mistake, Obelisk will be doing the same thing. Why the heck would any manufacturer sell their "money printing" machines if they can keep the profits all to themselves? It's another avenue to generate revenue to build more machines, for their self.

One of the things that caught my attention is David mentions at the time of his writing (5/13) is that Obelisk will be shipping their first miners in about 8 weeks, putting their launch closer to July instead of June as many expected if that's true. The biggest concern for all miners is the market being FLOODED resulting in longer ROI, if ever achieved. We should all be aware that mining calculators are current state and not a good gauge of profitability months or even weeks down the road. Many of us have learned the hard way, myself included.

The D9 is no exception. I've seen the profitability drop from $200/day when I ordered/waiting on batch 1 from Innosilicon to current state of $89/day, granted the market is down everywhere today but it's not the first time I noticed the $80 range. That's assuming all batch 2 orders are online now. Innosilicon is currently onto their 3rd batch so I would presume profitability will take another major hit down to around the $50/day or more when those machines are up and running. Lord help us all when the Obelisk miners get online. I think we'll see it drop to around $20 range around that time.

The only positive is the longer it takes for competition from Obelisk, hell even Innosilicon, to get online the quicker the chances are to ROI. I'm happy that I purchased the D9 batch 1 when I did but have to admit, I'm much more reluctant to purchase this current batch (which I intended to do) and any other batches in the future seeing how quickly Innosilicon releases additional batches diminishing profitability very quickly. It's very much a cat and mouse game and we're at the mercy of the manufacturer.

This major concern would be somewhat alleviated if releases were pushed a bit further apart allowing us to get closer to ROI before the next batch becomes available. I think, let's all hope Innosilicon truly is a different company than Bitmain with respect to caring about their customer base by NOT flooding the market. I've had a great overall buying experience and looking forward to repeating business but at this rate, there's too much risk.

**Inno, please hear this plea. PLEASE slow down on your releases so YOUR customers are not burned by purchasing your miners. Let us get a bit closer to ROI before releasing subsequent batches.**
PascAle

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

Innosilicon sent me a defective D9. Several scratch on the box, the stickers of warranty were torn and a hashboard did not work. I contacted the technical support. We had agreed to send the defective hashboard and the replacement one at the same time in order to minimize the shipping time lost. It has now been 3 days since my hashboard is delivered to their factory. I have no news of the replacement hashboard. My D9 only works at 1.4Th / S since receipt, 9 days ago. I am very disappointed with this product. I think Innosilicon's after-sales service policy does not respect the customer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: