Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster  (Read 8079 times)
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

True, but on the plus side I am approaching 2.4 TH/s average reported by the pool, over 20 odd hrs run time.

I got this hashrate before updating the firmware too. But now I have heavily fluctuating hashrates with higher power consume, more heat with shorten the lifetime of the hashboard.

THIS IS A BAD FIRMWARE UPDATE. HOW CAN I ROLL-BACK THIS ONE:  Angry

Maybe the reset button reverts back to original firmware

CryptoPapst

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

Maybe???  Huh
shaninium

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:51:50 AM

Maybe???  Huh

It should, it resets it to factory original settings, the new firmware is awesome, just tune it to performance. This miner will be obsolete before the chips start to fail, unless your mining room is ridiculously consistently hot. Anything below 80 is fine.

CryptoPapst

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

What the hell... I reset to factory setting and cant login anymore.

admin / dragonadmin wont work. NEED HELP!!!!
CryptoPapst

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

What the hell... I reset to factory setting and cant login anymore.

admin / dragonadmin wont work. NEED HELP!!!!

LOL... now its admin /admin

And a reset didnt use a default firmware. Bad hint!!!
chris-swiss

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

True, but on the plus side I am approaching 2.4 TH/s average reported by the pool, over 20 odd hrs run time.

I got this hashrate before updating the firmware too. But now I have heavily fluctuating hashrates with higher power consume, more heat with shorten the lifetime of the hashboard.

THIS IS A BAD FIRMWARE UPDATE. HOW CAN I ROLL-BACK THIS ONE:  Angry

Hello have download the first firmware if you want

https://www.justbeamit.com/sgb2v

unutoiul

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

Is anyone used this machine? is it really making up to 100$ a day?

Thanks,
Lucas
CryptoPapst

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

You cant install an older firmware...
chris-swiss

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

You cant install an older firmware...

ok i think your reset the d9 and after you can install , but i don't now if its work . for me its better with new firmware .
CryptoPapst

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

ok i think your reset the d9 and after you can install , but i don't now if its work . for me its better with new firmware .

No. Did not work
shaninium

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:07:46 PM

No. Did not work

Are u sure u held down the reset button long enough to hear a few beeps and see the red light,

CryptoPapst

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

Are u sure u held down the reset button long enough to hear a few beeps and see the red light,

Do you have a D9 and try this? Unfortunately there is no beep...
shaninium

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

Do you have a D9 and try this? Unfortunately there is no beep...

The firmware doesnt seem to be downgradable.

Inno_ASIC (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 108

Innosilicon ASIC official representative

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:43:15 AM

Innosilicon,

Is it possible for future update for D9 to have manual setting for fan speed?? I would Like it run a little higher.
Thanks for an awesome machine!

I would also like this option for manual fan speed adjustment.

Thank you for your good advice. We have reported it to our engineer. Thank you~

Innosilicon Mining ASIC official Account
Weidley

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

The answer from Innosilicon the most "serious" company of miners, about my request to convert the price of BTC-USD well: "The price of D9 will not change", they do not care about customers, they only care about the money $$ .

Hello thank you for your feedback.

The price of the first batch and the second batch D9 is 6800 USD...It's not change...Because you say "The profit of D9 is now going down, and the price is goin up"

Feel free to let me know if you have any question. Thank you.

What about now ?? Look, i am very dissatisfied with the company policy, i just bought the miner and you just lowered the price in half. And you just said that you will not do this. I will not buy again, ever. Or recomend your miners.
mmmax5075

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

The answer from Innosilicon the most "serious" company of miners, about my request to convert the price of BTC-USD well: "The price of D9 will not change", they do not care about customers, they only care about the money $$ .

The price of the first batch and the second batch D9 is 6800 USD...It's not change...Because you say "The profit of D9 is now going down, and the price is goin up"

What about now ?? Look, i am very dissatisfied with the company policy, i just bought the miner and you just lowered the price in half. And you just said that you will not do this. I will not buy again, ever. Or recomend your miners.

DO NOT trust Chinese company, they only care about money.

They promised to ship on time 7/5- 10/5. WTF Huh At last, I pick up the miner in Hong Kong 18/5. On Time Huh Huh Huh
Even I pick up the miner in HK, I am very satisfied. I feel sorry for those get it overseas.

They are currently offering 6300 buy one free one now.
It means 3150 get one, However, I got the batch 2 miner at price $ 6800, and is just getting $50USD/day without counting other fees. Discount:(6800-3150)= 3650 and 3650/50 =73days
I need to mine 73 days to get 3650 back, but I simply do nothing and buy the miner later is much better?
The company punishes the early buyer Huh Huh WTF???

Moreover, I received their fucking kidding email:
Thank you for your interest and support for Innosilicon all the time! To reward our loyal customers, we provide two promotions to customers.

Firstly, all customers can enjoy the “buy one D9 and get extra one D9 free” promotion on our website, means that you pay 6300USD for one D9 miner and we will kindly provide two D9 miners for you.

Secondly, to those loyal customers who bought our D9 miners before, we send extra coupon and for your order before, we credit you 5 pcs of 400USD coupon.

They punish the early buyer and tell us this is to reward our loyal customers. How ridiculous is it? Huh Huh

SO PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM Innosilicon !!!
They can offer like 6300 for 10miner later on. so we can never get our money back.√
 You can still buy it , if you think it is profitable  Grin Grin
shaninium

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

They promised to ship on time 7/5- 10/5. WTF Huh At last, I pick up the miner in Hong Kong 18/5. On Time Huh Huh Huh
Even I pick up the miner in HK, I am very satisfied. I feel sorry for those get it overseas.

It means 3150 get one, However, I got the batch 2 miner at price $ 6800, and is just getting $50USD/day without counting other fees. Discount:(6800-3150)= 3650 and 3650/50 =73days
I need to mine 73 days to get 3650 back, but I simply do nothing and buy the miner later is much better?

Thank you for your interest and support for Innosilicon all the time! To reward our loyal customers, we provide two promotions to customers.

Firstly, all customers can enjoy the “buy one D9 and get extra one D9 free” promotion on our website, means that you pay 6300USD for one D9 miner and we will kindly provide two D9 miners for you.

Secondly, to those loyal customers who bought our D9 miners before, we send extra coupon and for your order before, we credit you 5 pcs of 400USD coupon.

They punish the early buyer and tell us this is to reward our loyal customers. How ridiculous is it? Huh Huh

They can offer like 6300 for 10miner later on. so we can never get our money back.√

Has anyone else received this offer of coupons from Innosilicon or one of their resellers from previous d9 batch purchase s?

VegaMiner

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

Yes.  $1500 off and buy one get one free.
shaninium

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

Yes.  $1500 off and buy one get one free.

Was that off innosilicon or a reseller?

Weidley

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

Yes, they punishes the early buyer. I waiting for a american company or another one that i can trust. Innosilicon never again !!! The coupon had to be at least 3k usd, 400 usd is a joke.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: