Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster  (Read 8079 times)
nastyrunner

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:44:39 AM

I am not sure why, but one of my boards works for 30m - 3H after a restart and then moves at 100 GH/s from 700 GH/s. Anyone facing the same issue?
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:13:35 AM

I am not sure why, but one of my boards works for 30m - 3H after a restart and then moves at 100 GH/s from 700 GH/s. Anyone facing the same issue?

Theres a bad firmware going around, it steals your hashes. Update or refresh from their site. I noticed a similar hashrate issue today, was only getting 1.5th consistenty pool side, refreshed and switched pools, fine now.

KashHappy

Activity: 57
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:29:09 AM

I noticed my D9 slowed down to around 2.0Ths poolside about a week after the firmware update. A reboot seemed to fix the problem and it's back at 2.3Ths on Coinmine.

Did you notice if that board is heating up higher than the others? 
chris-swiss

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

I noticed my D9 slowed down to around 2.0Ths poolside about a week after the firmware update. A reboot seemed to fix the problem and it's back at 2.3Ths on Coinmine.

For me i turn to 2,4th, you have make performance in your setting ? i turn to 2,4th with performance setting on coinmine and i win 1 decred on 60 hour
chris-swiss

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

Thanks for reply
Why f2pool is popular ?
The revenue has got different from luxor or suprnova ?

Any reputable pool will pay roughly the same over time. They're all mining the same coin.

F2pool is probably used by some big farms but in any case it's a bad idea to give one pool so much hashrate.

Thank you for your reply
I will set tune Performance today.

Hi everyone

ı have a d9 too
Which pool do you recommend?
Also which performance settings do you choose?
Are there any difference in revenue?

its better use coinmine to luxor , you win 0,20 decred per 3 day with coinmine

I hope daily 0.20 decred for one D9 is so bad Sad

no sorry for my english you win 0,20 decred more to luxor in 3 days i win 1,20 decred
nastyrunner

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

Actually all of them are in the same zone of 62-69. I have 2 D9's, both upgraded, and both were absolutely smooth, then all of a sudden its been 4 days and this one board is just acting up. I thought someone else also had similar issues. Tried reinstalling the firmware, still didn't help. Gonna try resetting the machine.
Tried Inno support skype id, but no body replies it seems.
chris-swiss

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

Actually all of them are in the same zone of 62-69. I have 2 D9's, both upgraded, and both were absolutely smooth, then all of a sudden its been 4 days and this one board is just acting up. I thought someone else also had similar issues. Tried reinstalling the firmware, still didn't help. Gonna try resetting the machine.

on setting you use performance setting ? maybe its that .
ykntr

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

Thanks for reply
Why f2pool is popular ?

Any reputable pool will pay roughly the same over time. They're all mining the same coin.

F2pool is probably used by some big farms but in any case it's a bad idea to give one pool so much hashrate.

Thank you for your reply

Hi everyone

ı have a d9 too

no sorry for my english you win 0,20 decred more to luxor in 3 days i win 1,20 decred

I think that both pool give same revenue
I try first f2pool, one D9 revenue is 0.41dcr in 24 hours

As I understand, coinmine is same as f2pool

I will try now on luxor, accepted rate is lower than f2pool but fee is %1 in luxor, %3 in f2pool
klwolf2000

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

CAUTION!!! Unless you are HODLing coins for future profit which may or may not happen or enjoy a really expensive hobby with quickly diminishing rewards. I'd advise proceeding with caution if you're considering investing in these miners.

I bought a D9 on the first wave from Innosilicon and was a strong supporter. Unfortunately, Inno flooded the market - driving rewards to down so quickly, even with the 1 one get 1 free promotion achieving ROI or turning a profit is so far down the road. And it's only going to get worse with the superior iBelink miner available now at similar pricing and Obelisk DCR miner becoming available soon.

Stats on 4/30:

Difficulty: 303,586,666
Nethash: 4.44 Ph/s
Daily Rewards: 1.77 DCR

Stats as of today:

Difficulty: 1,546,491,224
Nethash: 25.95 Ph/s
Daily Rewards: 0.35 DCR

Thank you, Inno!

Yes Innosilicon is a POS! They charge very high prices then flood the market so that no one will make their money back. I bought 1 from Halong and 1 from Innosilicon and Halong was doing it the right way by selling 1 batch every 1.5 months apart but they sold their tech to several manufacturers that just want to screw everyone. I will never support these companies again and I will just stick with Bitmain. At least they don't drive the ROI up to 2 years, put outrageous prices on miners and they have better support/warranty.
KashHappy

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:42:17 AM

Thanks for reply
Why f2pool is popular ?

Thank you for your reply

Hi everyone

ı have a d9 too

I think that both pool give same revenue
I try first f2pool, one D9 revenue is 0.41dcr in 24 hours

As I understand, coinmine is same as f2pool

I will try now on luxor, accepted rate is lower than f2pool but fee is %1 in luxor, %3 in f2pool

Is f2pool earning 0.41 dcr in 24hrs right now? What’s your 24hr hash rate? That’s better than what I’m getting on Coinmine at 0.314 dcr  at 2.3THS in 24hrs.

Pretty sure f2pool (3%), coinmine (1%) and Luxor (3%) are all different pools that mine DCR. Unless Luxor changed, I think they charge 3% for dcr and 1% for sia.

Let us know your results with Luxor. I think they were having issues with their East US server, just an FYI.
KashHappy

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:15:52 AM

CAUTION!!! Unless you are HODLing coins for future profit which may or may not happen or enjoy a really expensive hobby with quickly diminishing rewards. I'd advise proceeding with caution if you're considering investing in these miners.

I bought a D9 on the first wave from Innosilicon and was a strong supporter. Unfortunately, Inno flooded the market - driving rewards to down so quickly, even with the 1 one get 1 free promotion achieving ROI or turning a profit is so far down the road. And it's only going to get worse with the superior iBelink miner available now at similar pricing and Obelisk DCR miner becoming available soon.

Stats on 4/30:

Stats as of today:

Thank you, Inno!

Yes Innosilicon is a POS! They charge very high prices then flood the market so that no one will make their money back. I bought 1 from Halong and 1 from Innosilicon and Halong was doing it the right way by selling 1 batch every 1.5 months apart but they sold their tech to several manufacturers that just want to screw everyone. I will never support these companies again and I will just stick with Bitmain. At least they don't drive the ROI up to 2 years, put outrageous prices on miners and they have better support/warranty.

So disappointed with Innosilicon’s release strategy because they royally screwed their customers by flooding the market. Even the first batch customers will have a difficult time reaching ROI before seeing  any profits. So sad for paying so much for a “premium” miner that quickly went to shit.

People who think Inno’s buy 1 get 1 free is a good deal is sadly mistaken or will find out soon enough with rewards diminishing so much. The ONLY saving grace right now is if DCR price skyrockets or spikes high enough to sell, buy low, accumulate more, rinse and repeat. 

At least Halong had it right with their release schedule and waiting. Hopefully, you’ve made your money back for the B29. Halong seems to be in shambles now, what’s going on with them now? Weird. Maybe they were a shell company. Idk.

You have better experience with Bitmain than me. They flood the market as well. I will be lucky if I ever ROI on price I paid for my S9’s and L3+s. Unfortunately, it seems all Mining Manufactures really only care about profits from overselling machines and profits they made secretly mining before selling their soon to be obsolete machines to sucker customers for even more profits. Customers can paperchase in hopes and dispair, they don’t care. But hey suckers here’s some coupons, buy more machines. No thanks!

Mining doesnt seem profitable anymore.
nastyrunner

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

I tried all possible settings, one of the boards stops working after sometime. I am also highly disappointed with the D9 or any asic miner as a matter of fact. None of my 10 miners have reached ROI and i guess some of them will never reach as well.
KashHappy

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

I tried all possible settings, one of the boards stops working after sometime. I am also highly disappointed with the D9 or any asic miner as a matter of fact. None of my 10 miners have reached ROI and i guess some of them will never reach as well.

Has Inno support helped you at all? Should still be under warranty, right? but sucks if they want you to send the machine back cus of the time lost which will probably be the case.
klwolf2000

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

Stats on 4/30:

Stats as of today:

Thank you, Inno!

So disappointed with Innosilicon’s release strategy because they royally screwed their customers by flooding the market. Even the first batch customers will have a difficult time reaching ROI before seeing  any profits. So sad for paying so much for a “premium” miner that quickly went to shit.

People who think Inno’s buy 1 get 1 free is a good deal is sadly mistaken or will find out soon enough with rewards diminishing so much. The ONLY saving grace right now is if DCR price skyrockets or spikes high enough to sell, buy low, accumulate more, rinse and repeat. 

At least Halong had it right with their release schedule and waiting. Hopefully, you’ve made your money back for the B29. Halong seems to be in shambles now, what’s going on with them now? Weird. Maybe they were a shell company. Idk.

You have better experience with Bitmain than me. They flood the market as well. I will be lucky if I ever ROI on price I paid for my S9’s and L3+s. Unfortunately, it seems all Mining Manufactures really only care about profits from overselling machines and profits they made secretly mining before selling their soon to be obsolete machines to sucker customers for even more profits. Customers can paperchase in hopes and dispair, they don’t care. But hey suckers here’s some coupons, buy more machines. No thanks!

Mining doesnt seem profitable anymore.
I've only recently have made about 10k in coins with my B29 and D9 but the B29 was 11k and the D9 was 8.8k after shipping, tax and power supply. I will never make my money back thanks to these fucking retards and I would have been way better off just buying Decred.
VegaMiner

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:00:57 AM

Does anyone have the default UN/password for factory reset D9s?  I can't seem to login with the admin/dragonadmin anymore
CryptoPapst

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

Does anyone have the default UN/password for factory reset D9s?  I can't seem to login with the admin/dragonadmin anymore

try admin/admin
VegaMiner

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

try admin/admin

Thanks.  I actually tried that too but I didn't have connection at the time so it appeared that my password was wrong. 
Andartis

Activity: 306
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:02:22 AM

Is it somehow possible now to connect to nicehash?
yrk1957

Activity: 529
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:15:31 AM

Is it somehow possible now to connect to nicehash?

You can:

stratum+tcp://blake256r14.usa.nicehash.com:3350
username: YourBitcoinAddress
password: x

But you won’t earn anything as there no orders for blake256r14 on nicehash.
klwolf2000

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

It looks like there is a new firmware out for the D9. Anyone know what the changes are?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: