Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 11:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:35:41 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?

In my own opinion it was a skill because in order to become good in trading then you really need to have experience from the market and from there you will become a very good trader and you should know how the system works in order to avoid losing capital.
I completely agree with you, Because if a person spends his free time studying the market, then this will lead him to success. Knowledge of the theory is not basic, because the practice gives a very important experience in trading activities.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

depending on how actively you analyze the market, it is true luck is one that determines trading but not all, of course technical and fundamental analysis is needed.
whether it can be called good luck if someone trades for 8 times / day, of course not.

I think day trading is 70% of luck plus 30% of skills. if you consider yourself a very lucky guy, and when you have trading experience, you can risk here.
cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:52:20 PM

Day trading is a skill, how to judge the market on daily basis, how to set trade in day trading margin, how much profit is in under estimation and set a plan according to this, these all information and ideas are the skill that makes your daily trading to a good profitable,
Diablomania

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:30:39 PM

Obviously, a skill, you require a lot of knowledge in orderr to be able to make at least, a little profit on the entire market, that is why it is not a luck skill, neither a strategy.

Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:44:34 PM

Day trading takes a lot of time, dedication and experience to achieve top tier skill. Luck is also a factor, lets be real, not everyone can predict which coin is going to blast off in only one day. I wouldn't take much advice from YouTubers though, a lot of their videos could be staged. Companies that adopt digital crypto currencies always focus on good marketing campaigns, YouTube being one of them.
Angelic T

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

Day trading involves a lot of skills and research. Most inexperienced day traders end up running at losses because they don't have the skills and don't do enough research. Most day traders with much skills always consider the 24hr gainers and losers and use these statistics to trade. Luck is just a few part.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.

I would say 50-50. I say that because every thing should be dealt with and practiced with skill, knowledge and experience. It's more comforting to know that there is a science or preparation, at least, to something that you're doing, especially if it involves money. However, if something is imbued with luck, what more can you ask for. Sometimes, even the baddest of situations can still be salvaged with the blessing of luck. So, that's why I say it's 50-50.
MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:31:16 PM

Before you decide to do daily trading, you should learn carefully how tips and tricks to get daily profit from trading. It requires adequate expertise to make your daily trading work. One of them by studying trading strategy. Trading strategy is very important, because without your trading activity strategy will be very messy. You need to know what strategies you can take and which strategies best suit your character. If you are a beginner trader, try to use profitable strategies but mini risks, such as swing market, simple claping or follow trends.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:38:27 PM

I think day trading will require more skill. Luck is also a significant factor for day trading. But it seems that some experienced traders will have more analytical skills, and they can tell which coin will rise today
skills are clearly the most important factor for day trading, where we have to carefully read the market price movements at any time, although luck can be accompanied for day trading, I think the things that need to be applied are the expertise and experience in trading
You are right, luck is in need in daytrading but for the determinants of profit is certainly your knowledge and skills in doing market price analysis. people can not just rely on luck alone, because the market is moving according to supply and demand, that's why analysis is necessary to predict the price that will occur
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:45:55 PM

Trading without any skills is the same as gambling and risking to lose too much of your investments so you have to be prepared and be able to analyze charts of different coins in order to know when it is the best time to sell.

To have a good income or profit in day trading, people should be both lucky and skillful because sometimes even the traders is skillful they are still facing a huge loss in day trading that's why in day trading people also needs to be lucky.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

I think it can be both, in trading it takes skill and good knowledge to be able to get profit but if you are not lucky then you can be wrong in predicting price and become loss
ulages

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

Every trade and busieness require luck upto a little. And tactics is a must have.

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

A combination of both. trading also needs a strategy and it is a skill that needs to be sharpened and improved. Trade without strategy? then goodbye.

I think you should be smart enough to know how to create diagrams and how to decipher the information from the same chart. Not an easy task and that's why less than merchants are day traders, it's a tough thing to do.
It seems luck to outsiders but it takes a ton of skills for day trading effectively. Not only must you have bankroll, discipline, emotional control, time management, market understanding, and many other skills.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:07:28 PM

It can be luck only short term. Long term making profit with  trading means: making good decisions frequently.
That cannot be matter of luck, rather good strategy , discipline, patience, technical and analytical skills , experience etc.

susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

it seems like daily trading requires more expertise than luck because if you are trading daily you also have to have a lot of capital and divide your capital to buy some coin there so you better have skill.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:30:28 PM

Both. Trade also requires luck and DayTrading is so risky that it requires skill. If we have luck and skill, failure will be impossible.
Daytrading takes a lot of time in front of the screen in order to avoid defeat. I see you are not sure with the time, then don't try for doing daytrading as you may get more losses.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:55:41 PM

I itn that to be able to trade by day succeed you need to have a lot of skills rather than luck, the market is volatile hard to guess, you have to trade really fast and analyze the mix well with wall information. The transaction must always track the bitcoin price so that it can handle every possible situation. Therefore, short-term trading is very difficult.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:25:50 AM

I think day trading will require more skill. Luck is also a significant factor for day trading. But it seems that some experienced traders will have more analytical skills, and they can tell which coin will rise today
skills are clearly the most important factor for day trading, where we have to carefully read the market price movements at any time, although luck can be accompanied for day trading, I think the things that need to be applied are the expertise and experience in trading
If you don’t know how to take a piece of bread and how to make sandwich from it, you wouldn’t be eating it at all. Likewise, if you want to get money from trading, you must know how to do that. Better is to take some time and make a deep research about it. Only then, once you have got prior basic knowledge of things in trading, you are good to go for a dive in this practical environment.
Domicbora

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:29:20 AM

I think you need both of them to become successful in trading.In my opinion you need 90% skill and 10% luck.You can develop your skill from tradingview website.Tradingview is very resourceful website for learning about trading and technical analysis.And the most important thing for a day trader is to know when to take profit.
You are right to some extent because if you are lucky the price will grow when you want to sell and when you want to buy the price will go down, but it is not like this. You should set a chair in front of your computer and check the currency position every minute, and then you will be able to catch the exact time for buying and selling. If you can do this you will be a successful trader.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:42:23 AM

I think you need both of them to become successful in trading.In my opinion you need 90% skill and 10% luck.You can develop your skill from tradingview website.Tradingview is very resourceful website for learning about trading and technical analysis.And the most important thing for a day trader is to know when to take profit.
You are right to some extent because if you are lucky the price will grow when you want to sell and when you want to buy the price will go down, but it is not like this. You should set a chair in front of your computer and check the currency position every minute, and then you will be able to catch the exact time for buying and selling. If you can do this you will be a successful trader.

its not about luck that drives the price to go up or down but it is because of the manipulation by whales , if not manipulation it might be another reason on why we experience a rise or fall. luck is will only apply whenever you started to do a move , like for example you have traded at high price and then the value became too low after you have traded your coins , then that could be considered a real luck. same as when you loose. but in these crypto business we are more on a loosing side because the market is always in a bad shape.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: