Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:25:20 AM

Yes I can say that daily trade is luck than been experience in sometime. Also, the your are watching he threaded of market you can get the profitable trade that day. However, in trading skill is not the important thing.

Day trading differs a lot from gambling as I see it. It is the combination of your luck, skills, and experience. However, this business brings the best profits for those people who are not afraid to risk.
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:05:12 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?
I would want to agree on that but I am persuaded that you need to be skillful otherwise you would be nothing more than a gambler and eventually every Gambler loses if he relies on the on the luck.
Alexvid

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

I would want to agree on that but I am persuaded that you need to be skillful otherwise you would be nothing more than a gambler and eventually every Gambler loses if he relies on the on the luck.

I think that it's not a matter of IF your going to lose some money in this market or not but WHAT are you going do to recover when you do lose. And of course what are you going to do to prevent that loss.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:24:29 PM

Day trading will never be based on luck because it is all about skills because if you have skills then you can minimize the risk of losing money in day trading since it is very risky and you are playing with the volatility of the market day to day and if you will just base on luck then you have a high chance to lose a lot of money since you don't have foundation to rely on.
Both of luck and skill play an important key in earning benefit from day trading, but luck factors just influences a little percentage in day trading field ( about  15%). Because we all know that when we start joining in day trading, we have to prepare knowledge about it foremost for understanding and analyzing and that sort of things. Gradually, you build your own skill that what most necessary individual features to gain profit. We have to keep learning, reading to improve skill daily,monthly… Imagine that if you’re a trader, , you don’t know or know less skill for trading and you just sit by yourself waiting for the luck, you definitely never get success in day trading at all.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

Day trading will never be based on luck because it is all about skills because if you have skills then you can minimize the risk of losing money in day trading since it is very risky and you are playing with the volatility of the market day to day and if you will just base on luck then you have a high chance to lose a lot of money since you don't have foundation to rely on.
Both of luck and skill play an important key in earning benefit from day trading, but luck factors just influences a little percentage in day trading field ( about  15%). Because we all know that when we start joining in day trading, we have to prepare knowledge about it foremost for understanding and analyzing and that sort of things. Gradually, you build your own skill that what most necessary individual features to gain profit. We have to keep learning, reading to improve skill daily,monthly… Imagine that if you’re a trader, , you don’t know or know less skill for trading and you just sit by yourself waiting for the luck, you definitely never get success in day trading at all.

But most of the time its important you have a skill when doing trading because its not easy to make profit in trading industry theres a high possibility it resulting to lose your money if you dont known what to do in some falling down event.
And eventually being an skilled trader can make a huge profit by only short period of time.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

But most of the time its important you have a skill when doing trading because its not easy to make profit in trading industry theres a high possibility it resulting to lose your money if you dont known what to do in some falling down event.
And eventually being an skilled trader can make a huge profit by only short period of time.
that's right, because we also must have the ability when the market conditions are bad so can't if relying on luck alone, patience and ability is needed and the rest is luck.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.

Day trading is just a normal day, sometimes you can be lucky and you will hoard a huge amount of coins in a split 2nd because the price is dumping or you are just good enough to handle your patience when the market prices are down.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

Day trading cannot in any way be seeing as a luck but all depends on your trading skill in crypto currency and not luck as you believe. On the other hand, luck will happen to those who don't have trading experience and if they make profit from their trade in crypto currency they may come with the believe that day trading in crypto currency is by luck and not skill.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

One cannot over emphasize the importance of skill when it comes to day trading.You have to get all your technical and fundamental analysis tools in place,then control your greed and emotions.Luck will just be an added bonus,not the real thing.
Correct, the mind power to always keep you on the go, skills mostly the key when you are inside this business, the capability to adjust and to be in safe even in the bloody market normally created or build by your skills, luck followed when you assess well, things will be combine with your hard work and
good analyze after that you will wait if luck will permits you to gain much better profits dealing with daily / short term goals.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
iambakov

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

If you re not sure have time to analyze chart, latest news, and predict future news it's better to leave trade. in my opinion daily trade is more lucky thing, a bit of skill. It also depend how you trade. I recommend you to trade / hold in higher time frame.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

Those charts and tools available in exchange sites favors those who are into day trading. One tool that you may need to consider if you are into day trading is the Bollinger Bands. It will help you decide if price will continue to climb or any moment price will star dropping. Therefore for me, Day trading is more on skills on reading those charts.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:39:58 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 04:51:31 PM by emmybd

Only luck is not enough, it can favor you once or twice, but not every time. For day trading, you have to have a lot of experience and plenty of skill, you can't completely rely on luck and do day trading. Before buying any coin, you have to research well about that coin, you just can't blindfoldedly buy a coin and wait for the luck.

tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:42:11 PM

For day trading, you have to have a lot of experience and plenty of skill, you can't totally rely on luck and do trading.One tool that you may need to consider if you are into day trading is the Bollinger Bands.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:25:36 PM

It's just a lucky thing and nothing else, you can't really analyse the market it's impossible. Take the example of the recent events who knew price of bitcoin would rise all kf a sudden and people will pump altcoins. You just gotta take a risk if the market get's pumped you make profit or just get a loss
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:55:10 PM

Yes because I have good skills. This is an advantage, there is no doubt that using my cryptocurrancy currency uses my skills but it takes time and I think day trading really requires skills rather than just luck.

In long term we can make good profit using our wise decision frequently so that is not a matter of luck but your patience your holding and your skills but in short term you will have to be lucky enough to see rise in fast pump, so I think in day trading we need luck with good experience, skills and some special knowledge, as if you will have good skills to trader for day but your luck is not working so it will be just waiting behind, but if you will be lucky you will be able to sell any time so we need both in trading for day.
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

It's just a lucky thing and nothing else, you can't really analyse the market it's impossible. Take the example of the recent events who knew price of bitcoin would rise all kf a sudden and people will pump altcoins. You just gotta take a risk if the market get's pumped you make profit or just get a loss

You can if you're a big player with lots of connections. Every market is predictable if you know what are whales going to do. Small traders like us can just make some semi predictions and hope they come true.
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

First i would say HOLDING IS THE BEST way of trading. If we come to your matter it is mostly depends on Luck & Skill also your money management skills. If you split your funds to many best coins & not so greedy grab 5% - 10% margin, you can survive doing day trading. Risk is included in day trading & must stick to these basics if you need to increase your capital. If not you will soon realize that it is not the way to trade & holding is better.

But if you are a new comer first learn well. Learn some tricks. Spend sometime by joining some good Telegram channels. Surf internet & try to understand the theory of doing day trading. Don't be hurry. Good Luck.

backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

now it is indeed very difficult to get profit from trading because the value is down i think luck is very influential from the skill because the current market is difficult to predict
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

now it is indeed very difficult to get profit from trading because the value is down i think luck is very influential from the skill because the current market is difficult to predict

you are right, it is not recommended to do day trade especially if we don't have enough skill to analyze the market. we cannot make a profit if we continue to do this and it is better to do the weekly trade because I think it will give us some nice profit. usually, every coin will adjust their price after a week and I think in that time, we can make a profit too.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:18:48 PM

In my own opinion, day trade is not a skill because everyone can do their own research in order to make right decisions and lessen the probability of losing their investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: